[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gmail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1483375577916.gif (114KB, 800x646px) Image search: [Google]
1483375577916.gif
114KB, 800x646px
Should I just give up? I want a free email service that lets me use POP/IMAP and gmail seems like the only good choice. Tutanota and protonmail don't allow this because of their encyption settings, so you're stuck with the web UI.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
COCK.LI
>>
>>62184154
How about no? I don't want a NSA-sponsored email address where my chances of being labeled a pedo are substantial.
>>
File: guck.png (31KB, 471x526px) Image search: [Google]
guck.png
31KB, 471x526px
Dare I?
>>
>>62184177
you know protonmeme etc are the same
>>
Google's TOC

Privacy and Terms

By choosing “I agree” below you agree to Google’s Terms of Service.

You also agree to our Privacy Policy, which describes how we process your information, including these key points:
Data we process when you use Google

When you set up a Google Account, we store information you give us like your name, email address, and telephone number.
When you use Google services to do things like write a message in Gmail or comment on a YouTube video, we store the information you create.
When you search for a restaurant on Google Maps or watch a video on YouTube, for example, we process information about that activity – including information like the video you watched, device IDs, IP addresses, cookie data, and location.
We also process the kinds of information described above when you use apps or sites that use Google services like ads, Analytics, and the YouTube video player.

Depending on your account settings, some of this data may be associated with your Google Account and we treat this data as personal information. You can control how we collect and use this data at My Account (myaccount.google.com).
Why we process it

We process this data for the purposes described in our policy, including to:

Help our services deliver more useful, customized content such as more relevant search results;
Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones;
Deliver personalized ads, both on Google services and on sites and apps that partner with Google;
Improve security by protecting against fraud and abuse; and
Conduct analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used.

Combining data

We also combine data among our services and across your devices for these purposes. For example, we show you ads based on information from your use of Search and Gmail, and we use data from trillions of search queries to build spell-correction models that we use across all of our services.
>>
>>62184273
>you know protonmeme etc are the same
sauce?
>>
>>62184288
Okay fuck it's asking me for verification through my phone.

WTF?
>>
>>62184294
sauce on based cock.li faggot
>>
>>62184327
didn't find it
>>
I can see IMAP but why the FUCK would you want to use POP?
>>
>>62184687
I don't give a shit I just don't want to use a web interface. Gmail asks for my phone tfor verification, so fuck them.
>>
>>62184092
>>62184706
good thread
>>
File: 1427062517692.png (232KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
1427062517692.png
232KB, 500x296px
>>62185126
T-thanks
>>
>>62185156
>Any society that would give up a little security to gain a little liberty will deserve neither and lose both.
This is why American founders are retarded.
>>
Use nigge.rs or something
>>
Just set up an SMTP server and make your own email. It's not hard and you'll learn something.
>>
>>62184221
Do it !
>>
>>62184092
Protonmail famalam.
>>
>>62184092
Cock.li
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.