[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vrg/ - Virtual Reality General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1499680790921.jpg (292KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1499680790921.jpg
292KB, 2048x1152px
Will Microsoft's headsets destroy Vive and Rift? All text is a WIP.

>Setup guides, tips, resources
https://pastebin.com/3D60jpFb

>Recommended games and applications (includes NSFW)
https://pastebin.com/KgBr4kCh

>Last thread
>>62166508
>>
Go to /csg/ stop making this threads
Yes itks technology, but its basically videogames and consumerism, nobody talks about the actual tech behind it. Fucksakes
>>
>>62183945
/csg/ isn't a place you can go to, its spam created by people too dysfunctional to use sites like slickdeals. A thread having too broad a topic and being reposted every few hours by some neurotic neet isn't a form of moderation, its a disease.
>>
Just bought a vive, how long does it take to charge the controllers and do I have to use both those tracker boxes?

I don't have a power a power cord that can reach to the other side of the wall.
>>
>>62184781

It does not take long, and yes, you need to use both.
>>
>>62184781
>>62184827

You don't need to use both. The are two to help minimize occlusion. Each tracker box (lighthouse) has three modes: A, b, and c that can be changed by a little button on the back. If you are using only one it has to be on mode "A", if you are using two without the sync cable (50ft aux cable) then one has to be on mode "b" and the other mode "c". If you are using the sync cable then one has to be on mode "A" and the other mode "b" or mode "c".
>>
File: 1501112661465.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501112661465.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>62184990
>>62184827
Thank you for the help.
>>
>>62183945
I am constantly looking for and engaging in discussion about the tech behind VR.

There's an entire show that does a lot of digging in the tech and prototypes by the guys over at Tested.
>>
>>62184204
So what does that say about this "general"?
>>
>>62188640
double bump
>>
Got my Rift this week and have a friend who has a Vive. What are some good multiplayer games?
>>
Bump. Also why is my vive so fucking fuzzy? I tried the adjustment knob for the eyes and the ear knob to adjust eye distance but none of it works.
The fuzz seems to be worst at corners.
>>
>>62190324
I heard Arizona Sunshine's fun in co-op. I think it's cross play too so both of you can play together.
>>
>>62190698
Have you tried bumping up supersampling in the SteamVR options? That can help with some of the fuzziness, especially in games like Elite: Dangerous where you're better off disabling in-game SS and maxing out Steam's.
>>
>>62183881
Microsoft will handily beat fagbag's ocufuck rape. As long as HTC sticks with it, they'll have the premium VR experience.
>>
Its only a matter of time before Sony decides to give the Playstation VR official support for PC. I'm actually using mine for my PC and it actually works quite well
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.