[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>apple ecosystem >plug iphone into my macbook, instantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>apple ecosystem
>plug iphone into my macbook, instantly recognizes it, less of a connection and more of an extension of two devices clearly owned by the same person
>every song, movie, TV show, etc. syncs without hassle
>akin to eating at a five star restaurant with business executives and venture capitalists

>chinkphone + chinkpad """ecosystem""""
>have to do literal backflips through hoops on linux to even RECOGNIZE the joke of a phone you've plugged in
>even then, you can only browse endless useless system files and charge its explosive battery
>akin to dumpster diving with heroin addicts

So why haven't you joined the Apple world, anon? You really think you won't be grossing people out when you take that rusty Thinkpad to Starbucks and it fills the room with its Chinese musk?
>>
File: Ijustcontractedautism.gif (2MB, 288x377px) Image search: [Google]
Ijustcontractedautism.gif
2MB, 288x377px
Reading this post
>>
>>62180284
Tried to transfer an .mp3 to a faggotphone a couple years ago and they still are incompatible with everything that doesn't have the apple logo.
No, thanks, i prefer to buy staff that work.
>>
>>62180284
>t. assmad mactoddler
>>
>>62180284
You forgot to mention the part where you need a dongle adapter to plug in an iPhone because the new MacBooks only have type-C ports
>>
>wiring phone to computer
>2017
why tho
>>
>>62180284
but I don't have a chinkpad... I have a tojotop.
>>
>Trying to plug my new iPhone into my new MacBook pro
>Not the same plug
>>
>>62180284
>plug icock into my macass
>pleasure
>>
>every song, movie, TV show, etc. syncs without hassle
Yeah as long as you buy it all from the iTunes store goy, even ripping songs from CDs I'd bought made me want to shoot myself, thankfully it was only a loan from school, and I made sure not to fall for the iPhone meme again.
>>
apple newbie here

recommend me a macbook to use with my iphone 6

whats the main difference between macbook and macbook pro in 13''

i used my asus i7 laptop for 6 years now and its dying

using my laptop for web, movies, office, matlab and stata plus occasional photoshop
>>
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
THIS IS A THREAD CREATED BY A PERSON WHO HAS BEEN PAID BY APPLE INCORPORATED IN AN ATTEMPT TO LURE USERS OF THIS IMAGEBOARD INTO PURCHASING DEVICES OR OTHER PRODUCTS CREATED BY APPLE INCORPORATED. RECOMMENDED STEPS TO BE TAKEN:
1. IF YOU DECIDE TO POST IN THIS THREAD, USE SAGE
2. AFTER YOU ARE DONE POSTING, REPORT THIS THREAD
3. (OPTIONAL) HIDE THIS THREAD FOR YOUR OWN CONVENIENCE
THANK YOU FOR COOPERATING AND MAKING THIS IMAGE BOARD A BETTER PLACE
>>
>>62180899
Very heavy stallman vibe.
>>
>>62180885
One's an overpriced piece of a shit with a half-assed touch bar to replace your f keys, a minimum base clock of 2.3Ghz.
The other is an overpriced piece of shit that's thinner than a chinks dick and has a single usb-c pot and a headphone jack, with a MAX base clock of 1.3Ghz.
[spoiler] Buy a thinkpad [/spoiler]
>>
>>62180284
If you want it to just work, try using kde and kde connect with your phone. I haven't but from what I understand it aims to do the Apple thing
>>
>>62180952

b-but a thinkpad is ugly as shit, buddy
>>
>>62180979
How about this? Buy one of those Asus machines that try to copy macs, then commission someone to machine an aluminium shell to you can keep your aesthetics.
>>
>>62180856
Thanks anon. I was actually about to pull the trigger on a 7+ and MacBook Air until I remember that I can't easily integrate my vast hordes of ripped media into the "Apple Ecosystem".
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.