[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My eighbourhood is finally upgraded to fiber, and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: why_live.png (25KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
why_live.png
25KB, 655x509px
>My eighbourhood is finally upgraded to fiber, and it's a pretty big deal, because there was no broadband service available prior
>found out that a sibling was using my name for service at their address, and racked up some debt.
MFW still going to pay it.
>>
>>62173701
Stop fucking around on 4chan and go to the police and report their stupid ass for identity theft.
Then sue the little shithead until he spends his entire life paying it off.
>>
File: IMG_2576.jpg (124KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2576.jpg
124KB, 1024x904px
Why would you even consider paying it?
>>
This is further confirmation that frogs are fucking retarded. I don't think anyone is surprised at this point though
>>
>>62173701
>>found out that a sibling was using my name for service at their address, and racked up some debt.
That isn't how that works. You are either stupid or a liar.
>>
>>62173745
>Then sue the little shithead until he spends his entire life paying it off.
I'm not going to do that. I just wanted to get something off my chest, and if you really want to laugh at my life I suspect hat they might have done the same with other services I don't want to find out until after I get some opiates though.
>>62173754
>Why would you even consider paying it?
Cheap fast internet. I really miss having it.
>>
>>62173780
>That isn't how that works. You are either stupid or a liar.
It really is how it works.
>>
>paying someone else debt
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>62173878
> I'm not going to do that. I just wanted to get something off my chest, and if you really want to laugh at my life I suspect hat they might have done the same with other services I don't want to find out until after I get some opiates though.

So let me get this straight. They steal your identity, and order internet service in your name.
They then rack up debt and ruin your credit score. And you're just going to happily pay off that false debt and do nothing about it?

Dude, what the fuck.
>>
>>62173954
>You can't make this shit up.
Unfortunately not. Has this happened to anybody else?
>>
>>62173878
The thing with opiates is that they always make you feel worse. Smoke some weed anon, stay away from degenerate opiates. Try some Zyrtec and l-theanine if you have anxiety and/or depression.
>>
>>62174018
>They then rack up debt and ruin your credit score. And you're just going to happily pay off that false debt and do nothing about it?
I can have our mom yell at them, but I don't want my her to end up crying.
>>
>>62174033
Opiates always make me feel content. For some reason I'm not really a social/functional marijuana snorter, and I just end up avoiding people, or sleeping after eating.
>>
File: 1359828035861.jpg (123KB, 710x545px) Image search: [Google]
1359828035861.jpg
123KB, 710x545px
>>62174050
You are a legit fucking moron.

By letting them get away with this you are effectively teaching them that they can get away with doing it over and over.

One day you will go to prison for something they did in your name, and you will deeply regret not going to the police for this, mark my words.
>>
>>62174020
No, because we aren't stupid fucking cucks
>>
>>62173701
Teach 'em a lesson, you cuck.
>>
File: 1472174721456.png (71KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1472174721456.png
71KB, 800x1200px
>paying someone else's debt, no questions asked
>>
>>62173701
>sibling was using my name for service at their address, and racked up some debt
you o know you can deny it all?
inocent until proven guilty and all
they must find a your signature and handwriting, or a video where you confirm the contract.
And if you go to court there is no doubt that you will win and they will have to pay you a lot of money
Guess what, free money from court win, new fibers for high speed internet, maybe a discount from the company due to false accusations, the neighbour gets fucked and you are chilling.
Unless this thread is a bait ofcourse
>>
File: listen_to_this.webm (878KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
listen_to_this.webm
878KB, 1920x1080px
>>62173701
>mfw op pays the debt I racked up for him
>>
>>62174086
Yeah they make you feel that way until they wear off, then you feel worse. Mentally, physically, emotionally. Opiates will destroy anyone given enough time and enough access to them. For real try l-theanine or just some generic Zyrtec.
>>
>>62174251
Honestly it would be cheaper/ quicker just to pay it.
>>62174253
I'm telling mom.
>>
>>62174336
No it wouldn't
>>
>>62174336
quicker yes
>cheaper
not even close. I'f you deny it, at the very least you get only the free fiber without paying. At most you get money off of neighbours and the ISP comp and free fiber and you don't pay for shit.
>as i see it, best choise is to refuse to pay and threaten neighbours that you will take to court.
As soon as the judge sees it you will win the case.
>>
File: IMG_2605.jpg (80KB, 640x1439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2605.jpg
80KB, 640x1439px
>>62173701
>pay for something your sibling did
>not having your sibling pay for it
>don't even mention it to them or your parents
>post this on 4chan
What do you expect? Not being called a cuck?

here's some advice: make them pay for it.
if they don't have the money at the moment make them pay on like a monthly basis till they payed it all off and obviously tell parents cause the little niggers need to know they can't steal without consequences.
>>
>>62174336
> You can legit get free money and free service from this huge error
> "Nah I'm just going to pay this money I don't owe because it's quicker"

Ladies and Gentlemen. I present to you the definition of "cuck".
>>
>>62174427
come on man, no need to bully the lad...instead of calling him a cuck help him get uncucked and use his dusty balls.

>>62174336
No one is gonna look out for you man but your mom and dad. Don't take shit from others, put yourself first and dont care what others think of you. Take controll of yourself and you wont need Zyrtec, Opiates ,l-theanine or whatever the fuck. Don't let others tread on you
>>
>be me
>be op
>live in england
>both my parents are white but my brother is the blackest nigger you ever saw
>he fucks me over by giving me a huge debt to pay off
>i go to the police
>they call me a racist bigot and threaten life imprisonment if i ever mention a word of this again
>parents tell me to just pay it off of else they'll be sent to an acceptance gulag
such is life in gods country
>>
>>62173701
people like you are the reason why these things happen
>>
File: 1429773120533.jpg (45KB, 282x327px) Image search: [Google]
1429773120533.jpg
45KB, 282x327px
>>62174527
>>
>>62174033
DUDE
>>
>>62173701
>Someone is stealing from you.
>You know who they are.
>You know where they are.
>It is family

How are you not at their house right now kicking their asses? You have nothing to lose. Family fallout will be in your favor. Going over their raising hell will set an example that this behavior is not tolerated and with likely earn respect. Lastly, you don't have to worry about burning bridges because they did this shit to you, they didn't like you anyways.

You have the green light to go ham. Do it.
>>
>>62174527
kek
>>
>>62174698
I'm not going to go to jail/prison over this.
>>
>>62174774
>>62174527
>>
>>62174774
You won't even if you don't pay. It's literally, actually, cheaper for you to not pay. Why would you? You are not in the wrong
>>
>>62174774
of course not, don't kick his ass, you will lose all credibility.
Laws are there for a reason, use them!!!
anyway Op it's late and i'm of to sleep i helped you all i could good luck.
And
Don't let anyone tread on you
>>
>>62174817
Thanks friend. Anons like you make /g/ sill worth it.
>>
>yeah, someone used my name and racked me up a debt, and I paid it
Is this how you want to be remembered?
Fucking hell I live in a third world country and none of this shit had ever happened to me nor my family or friends.
>>
>>62174512
the first step to uncucking a cuck is to call him a cuck
>>
>>62174859
Waaiiitt a minute, so a sibling of yours is literally breaking the law, ruining your reputation in regards to bills and shit, not to mention your credit score, and you're not going to do fuck all about it but tell your mom???

Sorry but I gotta agree with the rest of the thread here, that's really fucking dumb.
>>
>>62175875
Yes that's about right except that I'm not even going to tell my mom.
>>
>>62173701
Tell the ISP that account is fraudulent. Provide your own evidence (like old letter with a datestamp) and tell them to cancel the debt. You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>62174050
You are enabling your siblings shitty behavior. And they will likely do it again in the future. You need to report the identity theft immediately to get your credit fixed and the debt gone.

At the very least you need to tell your parents and family so they know to watch their credit, because if the sibling did it to you they likely have done it to others.
>>
>>62173878
Sue him.
>>
>>62176601
>Tell the ISP that account is fraudulent
Not going to do this. I mean this will just generate more problems for my whole family.
>>
>>62176669
>being an accessory
>>
>>62176669
>>62176601
Anon is right OP.
Don't be a retard.

I call the bank about some purchases that my friend made, and *poof* they're gone. Because I did not make them. Same goes for your internet.

>giving away money

shit just paypal me and I'll call them for you
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>62174050
>be me
>have sperg cousin
>decide to impersonate him, hire a service and never pay for it
>he eventually finds out
>ohshit.jpg
>mfw he doesn't care
>mfw he's actually fucking going to pay for it
lmao can't wait to impersonate him again
t. your cousin
>>
>>62176686
>>62176705
It's an issue that doesn't have to be blown out of proportions, and if reported the people who would be harmed the most financially would be parents.
>>
>>62173893
Name alone doesn't mean jack shit. It's like ordering a package under the name of Gargantuan Balls, it shows up either way.

Unless your relative literally has your financial information, you're bullshitting. If they have that, then you're retarded.
>>
>>62176812
>Unless your relative literally has your financial information, you're bullshitting
It's really not hard for a relative to sift through your shit. Especially if you grew up with each other.
>>
>>62173701
absolute peak /g/
>>
>>62176827
You said you don't even live with the relative who did that shit. How the hell would they get a hold of your financial information?

>"He comes over often!"

Do you just not keep your personal shit on lockdown? If you are going to pay, either A.) you work so you can pay it off one way or another or B.) you're a rich kid who's parents pay the bills. If A, why do you not have personal information secured? You should realize this affects you very negatively in the long run. If B, then it doesn't matter at all and there was no point in making this thread.
>>
>>62176969
>You said you don't even live with the relative who did that shit. How the hell would they get a hold of your financial information?
We used to live in the same place, and our parents set us up with our financials when we where kids, but that wasn't really the issue since the company only needed name, social security, and addresses to set up service.
>>
>>62173745
>>62173754
If he reports it as fraudulent activity the ISP might permaban him just to avoid dealing with his associated bullshit again. Same thing happens with banks, getting your identity stolen can really fuck up your life, even when you take every legal avenue to correct it
>>
>>62176969
Why are you so dense, my dude?
>>
>>62177173
My dads mortgage broker got hacked by some assholes in Tijuana (google it, major case) , which lead to his bank account being emptied of $1,500. We still aren't sure quite how it happened because as soon as we reported it to the bank they cut off his access online or otherwise, and refused to give us details on the unauthorized transactions. They gave us info on a couple transactions that we reported that turned out to be legit, but the major ones that WERE unauthorized went without explanation. His account overdrafted $150 and they took this from my little sisters account before closing everyones account in my family. When you have stats showing you how worthwhile different customers based on problems like this it is pretty easy to justify perma-bans, I'm sure.
>>
>>62174512
yeah bro fuck green tea who needs it
>>
OP. Delete this thread. You'll only further embarrass yourself.
>>
>>62177093
its weird that there are things that cost lots of money that you can get with only using public information like your address and maybe social security number for verification.
>>
>>62177243
When this happens you should buy a gun and shoot some banking CEOs.
They'll think twice about their policies if there's blood on the line.
>>
>>62178129
they would just replace those with someone else and continue doing their shit like nothing had happened.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.