[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the final form factor of the personal computer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1504067391780.jpg (17KB, 362x366px) Image search: [Google]
1504067391780.jpg
17KB, 362x366px
What is the final form factor of the personal computer
>>
File: toointelligent.jpg (270KB, 1930x1698px)
toointelligent.jpg
270KB, 1930x1698px
penile suppository
>>
>>62163207
no larger than a NUC is good for me
>>
>>62163207
ring (with chip where the gemstone would normally go), earring, or subcuntaneous implant

warfare will be horrific. tens of thousands of bullet-sized drones finding human targets automatically and piercing them at the speed of sound while under the control of a cloud algorithm.
>>
>>62163207
Probably will all be powered by smartphone. Keyboard, mouse, monitor will all wirelessly connect for a battle/work station.
>>
>>62163207
tubes, we're all gonna be livin in tubes and controlling computers with neurons
>>
>>62163207
Something adequate to travel between the stars. Humans or its sentient AI descendants will travel on it as software.
>>
>>62163207
Depends on the user, but overall, the smartphone is going to be the average user's primary personal computer if it isn't already right now. Typical technology illiterate consumer will probably have a tablet or laptop laying around, but desktops are eventually going to phase out and be for enthusiasts, developers, or gamers.
>>
>>62163207
Chips implanted directly to your brain that communicate to a cloud server.
Probably injecting things directly into your vision. Augmented reality and such.
>>
File: LCM_-_DEC_PDP-10_-_02.jpg (510KB, 2000x1328px) Image search: [Google]
LCM_-_DEC_PDP-10_-_02.jpg
510KB, 2000x1328px
>>62163207
Room-sized quantum computers used for simulating virtual waifus.
>>
>>62163207
Only one type of serial bus, but this type being retarded fast, at a point you can run the system memory out of it, or connect CPUs.
>>
it can only be sexbots
>>
File: mac-mini-2014-gallery2.jpg (44KB, 975x535px) Image search: [Google]
mac-mini-2014-gallery2.jpg
44KB, 975x535px
depending on your definition this
>>
>>62163207
your phone screencasting wirelessly to magnetically wall mounted TVs powered by wireless electricity
and monitors stationed on one of those old school dome shaped mounts, again rellies entirely on screen casted phone

wait did i say phone?
i meant implanted microprocessors running off your own body heat and electricity
>human is the final computaa
>>
I feel like people will always want something physical they can hold. As a species we love to gather and collect and display our stuff. Even if the displays and inputs become implanted in the flesh we will want something with a brand we can show off. So maybe that is a slab with the CPU and battery and antennas.
>>
The current MacBook. Retina display, full size keyboard, big trackpad, 10 hour battery life, but thin and lightweight as fuck, and fanless.
>>
>>62166740
fuck off macfag
>>
File: God's Temple.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
God's Temple.png
10KB, 640x480px
>>62163207
isn't it obvious?
>>
>>62166754
Don't be mad, someday you'll be able to afford one kid.
>>
>>62166740
>I'm retarded and forgot to mention the 480p camera
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.