[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honest to Odin had less issues with Windows Vista...hell even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0016.jpg (26KB, 533x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
26KB, 533x399px
I honest to Odin had less issues with Windows Vista...hell even ME than this fucking dumpster fire.
>>
Countless BSODs, system restores all fail, having to wipe my hard drive 3 times, unable to use any VPN service, can't install Visual Studio, video card drivers are shot...I feel your pain anon.
>>
Add to that: fucking issue with 1700 update where you cant click on basic necessities in the search menu like CMD. Also had to wipe once cuz got the issue where no text appears in your icons or in Windows explorer. Gonna be downgrading to 7 very shortly.
>>
unironically works for me :^)
>>
I honestly have had no problems with 10 to date, and a better experience than any previous version with my only actual gripe being the built in spyware which I settle with for Gayming and resort to other OS when I feel like it.
>>
File: wingdings.png (135KB, 1208x628px) Image search: [Google]
wingdings.png
135KB, 1208x628px
You may as well be using full chrome with no adblock if that is your OS.
>>
>>62159938
>Countless BSODs, system restores all fail
this the most I've had since early versions of xp
7 forever
>>
>>62159808
Windows is imploding from within
>>
>>62159808
0 problems since it came out.
>>
Win 10 has this funny thing of eating all your HDD whenever he wants for no fucking reason. Can't count how many times crashed my computer when using it on a VM.
>>
>using windows 10 at all
retard
i'm sticking to 7 until it dies completely
>>
>>62161560
Also not to say the 10 thousand setting/configuration menus, basic menu, advanced menu, advanced advanced menu. Mix between Win10 and early win7/win8 menus
>>
I have to say that I have no issues whatsoever with Windows 10. I go way back to the early 80's. I had a beta of Windows installed way back then but I'll skip to the good stuff. I'll be brief. I had Windows 3.0 and jumped to Windows 3.11. That was a great OS for me for a long time. So long, in fact, that I skipped Windows 95 and jumped into Windows 98 and soon Windows 98 SE. That was a great OS for me for a long time. So long, in fact, that I skipped over Windows ME and jumped into Windows XP. That was a great OS for me for a long time. So long, in fact, that I skipped over Windows Vista and jumped into Windows 7. That was a great OS for me for a long time. So long, in fact, that I skipped over Windows 8 and jumped into Windows 10 just six months ago. It's been an issue-free six months and I expect to stay with Windows 10 for a long time.
>>
>>62159808
>using the term "dumpster fire"
Way to out yourself as a left wing extremist.
>>
>>62159808
I had problems when it released back in 2015... Tried it again in early 2017 and no problems... Only a few annoyances, automatic updates... Home users would hate this as they can't disable it. Would always update my Nvidia Drivers and install all the bloatware that came with it, putting it up to 1500mhz at IDLE.
>>
I had a single BSoD since I've moved to 10 like 2 years ago.
It's definitely the most stable win I've used so far - starting from win 95.
WSL is quite nice and a great reason to upgrade on its own.
Aside from that, it's an sidegrade-ish upgrade over 7.
>>
>>62159808
*fewer
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.