[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My hotel has some computers in the lounge. Of note to me, a long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

My hotel has some computers in the lounge. Of note to me, a long time PC user, was that it had an iMac. Ive never used a Mac before so I decided to take a look.

I immediately noticed how much better it felt compared to using a PC. The screen was so much crisper and clearer than any PC I’ve ever seen. The computer itself is extremely aesthetic. And the operating system is great too.

Have I been conned by windows this whole time, is Apple superior?
>>
Nice repost anon
>>
>>62156718
stale pasta, try again kid
>>
Not at all. You can get the better performance/specs with a mini-itx desktop vesa mounted on the back of a 4K led monitor for the same price

OS X is full of missing useful features/functions and treats you like a baby.

As for the aesthetic part it looks like an oversized tablet.
>>
>>62156718
B8
>>
>>62156777
I disagree. Show me a PC with comparable specs and a comparable price to a Mac and I guarantee you, corners will have been cut in some way.
>>
>>62156876
Maybe for prebuilt, but if you build your own you can get much better than a Mac for the same price or cheaper.
>>
>>62156947
this
>>
Yes. For years I was told Apple was shit and then I got one. Felt like I had been lied to for so long. However I must say the all in one design is pricey, it's really going to be a pain to upgrade.

If you are interested in Mac get a laptop, going balls deep with desktop is kind of pointless since the extra specs won't really beused for gaymes anyway.
>>
>>62156947
Show me a PC build that includes a flawless 5k display, is completely quiet and is well designed and not a huge clunky tower. I’ll wait.
>>
>Using the word PC to denote a computer that isn't a Mac, when every Mac ever built is and always has been a PC

Also, don't be fooled by appearances. Mac OS is garbage and Apple makes garbage hardware that overheats.
>>
File: 1503956731151m.jpg (27KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1503956731151m.jpg
27KB, 1024x575px
>>62156718
Fuck we had this past yesterday you shit shill
>>
>>62157006
>thinly veiled build my pc for me thread
>>
>>62157082
This.
>>
Sage
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>62158027
/thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.