[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, is Adnauseum a scam or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: we are making money from this.png (25KB, 432x429px) Image search: [Google]
we are making money from this.png
25KB, 432x429px
Now that the dust has settled, is Adnauseum a scam or not?
>>
>>62155875
It is a scam now fuck off to pol

>click let ads that will show google
> create unique tracking profile to google to follow you
>click maleware
>shows you how much money the dev made on your computer, and tell you this how much google lost.
>>
it is botnet goys i mean guys.

don't use it!
>>
File: file.png (658KB, 2230x1743px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
658KB, 2230x1743px
>>62155910
>muh /pol/
>>
>>62155962
>no one uses the piece of shit
>constantly shilled ever since pol decided to use against google cause they black was history.

fuck off newfag
>>
>>62155875

It's an alternative bitcoin miner.

But, instead of working for bitcoin investors and bitcoin itself, you work for websites and google and make them profit, while gaining nothing.
>>
>>62155910
It's a scam, why? because one of the devs HAPPENS to be jewish?

>>>/pol/
>>
It actually has a great hosts file. If you're on linux, run "curl -ks https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/master/assets/ublock/filter-lists.json | grep ".*.txt" -o | tr '"' ' ' | awk '{print $NF}'" to get a list. I use it on a for loop to merge them all and block ads at my router with.
>>
>>62155875
It "clicks" on every ad it blocks (the wiki says it just sends a request to the ad, and doesn't acutally download any webpages/javascript/flash). The idea is to give random trash data to Google, which both makes it harder to track your real interests and devalues their ads (since no money comes out of clicking the ad, people who bought them drop Google).
There seems to be a lot of anti-shilling going on, as well as FUD and complete lies.
>>
if you're not using if for anything else beside google spamming inside a vm, you should be fine.
>>
I like it.
>>
>>62156095
No it's because he's a google shill
>>
>>62156128
>curl -ks
why the actual fuck would you need -k to download from github
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.