[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we live without internet to escape the bitnet ? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: internet_disconnect.jpg (59KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
internet_disconnect.jpg
59KB, 700x350px
Should we live without internet to escape the bitnet ? I'm slowly developing the fear of the botnet and i spend too much time on internet.
Redpill me on internet-free life.
I'm considering to only use my computer for vim and calcurse.
>>
>>62128660
then how will you shitpost on /g/, anon?
>>
>>62128660
you do realize at this point it doesn't matter what you do.
if you don't believe open a facebook account with only one photo of you and zero information. facebook will start recommending your friends and family with just that one photo of yours.
>>
join the botnet
theres literally nothing wrong with having your data in their safe hands.
>>
>>62128690
Probably has to do with your IP and location aswell
>>
>>62128660
I hate Internet nowadays, especially its "interactive" section, which is full of psychopaths, trolls, bullies, bullshitters and other scum. I affirm only the knowledge-base side of it. I must say tho, there is a tiny fraction of opinions that really matter to me, but they are soaked in all that shit.
>>
>>62128707
Nope, I can confirm. Facebook face recognition works Damm well. It can link you to your siblings and parents only by face features.
>>
We should prepare for it, at least.
>>
>>62128744
Probability is: if you have any member on your family (related by blood line) that uploads a lot of photos to Facebook then Facebook has already made a facial recognition algorithm based in some kind of hash to recognize people with similar facial features and it suggests to you as family. When more of your family starts adding themselves to their each other profiles the algorithm improves.
>>
>>62128660
>the fear of the botnet
Explain to me, what you think this "botnet" is and does
>>
>>62128775
Then again, Facebook is not only the social website they also have WhatsApp and Instagram and a bunch of other business.
Even if you use WhatsApp it can track you based on how you type (no only on how you type but in typing speed, most used words, any link you send to another website)
>>
>>62128801
Big companies and governements having all my informations/habits
>>
>>62128823
And how is that a """botnet"""

Botnet:
>a network of private computers infected with malicious software and controlled as a group without the owners' knowledge, e.g. to send spam.
>>
Put it this way. I haven't seen my sister for 7 years, nobody knew where she was and I tried so hard to find her.
One day facebook, without me putting any family info in or looking for her name on facebook, recommended me my sister as a friend. Just a day or so after I finally met her in person.
>>
>>62129001
I'm using the ironic word "botnet" to describe all anti-privacy software like everyone on 4chan.
>>
>>62129076
Hey guess why that would be.

Because SHE VIEWED YOUR PROFILE

WEW LAD get a fucking clue.
>>
>>62129090
>I'm using the ironic word "botnet" to describe all anti-privacy software like everyone on 4chan.
Then you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>62129001
Facebook is SkyNet, run by a jew trying to rule the internet.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.