[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your mi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: michinked.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
michinked.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Mi Max 32gb here

>volume button bent in the middle :^)
>needed to update OS to fix battery issue
>ergonomics are a bit shit

the rest is all good. ridiculously fast
>>
>>62127397
Mi Note 1 LTE here.

Mega comfy phone and best mobile phone that I ever used compared to samshit and bricklg

>Phone notify me what are google apps doing in background
>flashlight app in os, no need to install malware from google play store
>Phone have netstat , antivirus and cleaner out of box
>fast
>>
>>62127397
>volume button bent

Here too on Redmi Note 3 Pro
>>
>>62127468
we got chinked :^)

moto g2; a 200 euro phone had a metal volume rocker
>>
>>62127499
Well, my phone costed less than that, has better specs and is functionally 100% good
>>
>>62127397
you forgot to mention it's one of, or the, sexiest phone around
>>
>>62127468

Same here on redmi note 3
>>
File: xiaomi-mix-02.jpg (69KB, 660x626px) Image search: [Google]
xiaomi-mix-02.jpg
69KB, 660x626px
>>62127397

I wish the Mi Mix was sold in my country (Poland) as I don't trust the chink sites to not fuck me over.
>>
>>62127581
i wouldnt go that far. but it has good looks yes. glass and metal is cool
>>
>>62127595
op here. thats $600 or $700 if i am not mistaken. I would not pay that much for a xiaomi after wat happened to me. getting volume button bent on a $700 phone is crossing the line
>>
>>62127614

Lowest price I've seen is $509 before shipping and taxes on ibuygou.
>>
>>62127622
nah not worth it. no warranty too (inb4 sending it back to china by post for warranty)

also the design is nothing special now that we got s8 and iphone 8 soon
>>
>>62127597
what do you think is better? s8 and iPhone 6 are nice imo, but i can't think of much else
>>
>>62127686
mi max looks better than iphone 6/7 i think. iphone 6/7 has fuckhuge bezels unlike the Mi Max. m imax looks like an upgraded iphone6 plus

s8 is too narrow for me . fuck that tall screen. worthless 2 me
>>
>>62127397
>had mi note pro
>super great and comfy
>structurally weak and flimsy though
>broke it to tiny bits
>got s Redmi note 4x
>screen is shit the rest is great
>>
>>62127397

MI4 CT-LTE 16GB here

>Supports a shitload of different bands
>Looks great with the wood battery door

>China Telecom version is the best spec-wise but the absolute worst community support wise. Will literally never have a working custom rom.
>16GB is always full, no SD card, 64GB version was impossible to source when I bought it.

Overall it's a good device with some glaring flaws that are mostly my fault for not thinking about beforehand. That said Xiaomi makes too many fucking variants of every phone they release.

Thinking about getting a Redmi note 4x just because monster battery and SD card.

Oh and I fucking hate the Xiaomi community because 90% of them are disgusting Indians. If you ever need to check something related to the phone you will be subjected to dealing with Indians.
>>
>>62127724
>>62127686
Mi note 2
A bit smaller than max, sexier and better
>>
>>62127397

I'd love to see a Mi Mix 2. Preferably a bit smaller. Do something about that crummy earpiece speaker.

It looks fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>62127788
and $100 more :^)

regards cpu i am not sure which is faster
>>
>>62127759
>Thinking about getting a Redmi note 4x just because monster battery and SD card.
I have one.
The screen colors are shit, if you care about that, but the rest is fine.
If you get one make sure to get the global edition, chink and poo editions lack the 20th lte band.

Also there are Mediatek and Qualcomm version. Mediatek (better but burns battery) comes on the higher memory variants

I got myself a 16gb chink edition for fucking 150$ and it was the best value ever
>>
>>62127397
mi note 2
my first chink processor phone
never again
>>
>>62127929
next time dont jew out on processor. snapdragon or nothing
>>
I got the redmi note 4
I dont know about screen and colors (seems fine to me) but rest works fine
>>
Mi Max 64GB here

super comfy, shit camera though

I'm running lineageos on it, it just werks
>>
>>62127850

Thanks for the feedback. I was actually very close to pulling the trigger on the Helios X20 variant but remembered what a fuckup my Mi4 is.

I'll sacrifice some performance for better battery and community support.

>Screen colours are shit
Sad but not a deal breaker.

How's the camera? I read the 4x has a better sensor than vanilla 4.

There are about a million flavours. Settling on SD625/3GB/32GB.
>>
>>62127977
Cant comment on th phone cameras, i have a real camera and i dont undetstand why do phone cameras even exist, i would gladly get one without a camera.
>>
>>62127977
ofc man
chink 10000 core processors are battery suckers
my redmi note 2 has 2,5h sot
>>
>>62128006

Christ. The note4x with SD625 get's something retarded like 11h sot.

>>62127997
Camera you have with you etc etc.
>>
>>62128165
my wife's master told me once that the best camera one can have is the one on him

you never know when an alien ship might drop and then what? you take a shit photo coz you bought a chink phone with recycled plastic and assembled by slaves
>>
>>62128178

ok?

As opposed to taking no picture because you don't have a camera on hand? Or are you now just ranting about chinkshit and poor working conditions?

kek
>>
>>62128178
>i post my lunch and shots of my sneakers on Instagram
>>
>>62127397
Xiaomi mi5 128gb

The thing overheated massively last summer but it seems to be doing well now. I have no real issues.
>>
>>62127728
How did you break it
>>
>>62128509
Dropped it on the stone.
Backside shatterd with all the guts all over the place, display cracked too, the frame bent a little.

One thing to bevare the frame is very weak, it might be tge flimsiest phone ever.
>>
Redmi Note 3 Pro here.

2GB version and after using this for a year I've come to the conclusion that I hate Notes/5.5 inch. Not pocket/running friendly at all and the low amount of RAM sucks dick.

Im waiting for a Redmi 5 that is not a Note and have at least 4GB RAM but chinks and all other companies only release 5.5inch/tablet phones these days.
>>
>>62127595
Ja kupiłem Mi Mixa w w Pekinie za 1600zł w oryginalnym sklepie Xiaomi. Opłacało się w chuj
>>
10+ hr SOT easily.
>>
Mi 5s Plus here
great screen, great battery life, fast processor

original MIUI 8.0 rom was sux, but they fix all the bug after MIUI 8.5
>>
>>62127499
>moto g2
>metal volume rocker
nah
both the volume rocker and the power button on my moto g2 peeled off to reveal a plastic body underneath the thin metal layer
>>
>>62128695
This is something that bothers me. The phone is a good deal but I don't want anything bigger. Not with those gigantic bezels.

Buying the 2GB model was your mistake though.
>>
>>62127397
>>62127499
>>62127823
>uding the smiley with a carat nose
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.