[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In what order will they fall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 23

In what order will they fall?
>>
apple
windows
facebook
google
>>
>>62120173
Facebook will be first, most normies aren't even bothering with it anymore
>>
Facebook

And the others won't fall. Normies migrate to other social media sites, but they will still use iPhones, Windows and all the Google services.
>>
>>62120173
I think the only one that even has a remote chance of failing is Facebook. Apple is the most valuable company in history and doesn't have to worry much about anti-trust issues, Microsoft is doing well in cloud services and is heavily entrenched in the business world, and Google controls the internet while convincing everyone that they're benign.

Google will only fall if they get taken down by regulators, they will probably be the most valuable company in the world within the next 5 years.
>>
>>62120266
>And the others won't fall.
Google will be killed by diversity, hiring based on race/ideology/gender and by suppressing the views of normal people. Google's downfall has already begun. People are realizing what kind of a cancer they are.
>>
In reverse order of age.
>>
>>62120300
>Google will be killed by diversity
Google will only be killed by regulation if they can't buy their way out of trouble with the EU. It's only a matter of time before Democrats retake congress and start examining Google's trade practices.

Anti-trust laws in the U.S. are in need of a serious overall as entities like Google and Amazon were never contemplated when the laws were originally drafted. The federal government broke up Bell and they never had the kind of power that Google currently has.
>>
But can't facebook just buy the competition?
Whatsapp, oculus and instagram all belong to (((them)))

Sure they risk paying good shekels for literal bullshit, but as long as they keep up with trends they won't be in danger.
>>
File: 1475365860290.png (453KB, 1200x551px) Image search: [Google]
1475365860290.png
453KB, 1200x551px
>>
>>62120376
>Democrats retake congress and start examining Google's trade practices
Not gonna happen.
https://theintercept.com/2016/04/22/googles-remarkably-close-relationship-with-the-obama-white-house-in-two-charts/
>>
>>62120414
this
Alphabet is in bed with the alphabet guys, no way the USA is gonna kill that
>>
File: 1472809444430.jpg (142KB, 670x911px) Image search: [Google]
1472809444430.jpg
142KB, 670x911px
>>62120376
>Democrats

Read: https://infamy.org/
>>
It won't matter. When the next age occurs, they will all seem to be falling at the same time, and Gucci Mane will hold you in his bussom and exclaim it right and just.
>>
>>62120406
Yeah, the Facebook site will die eventually but by then they'll just be company that owns a lot of other companies.
They're not going anywhere soon.
>>
>>62120414
>>62120457
Right, I don't expect corporatist democrats like Obama to do anything but the party is starting to move harder left. Eventually people will look at how much Google makes and how little they pay and taxes and start to question it.
>>
>>62120411
MS looks more solid
>>
Apple is already losing major revenue on their Macbook/desktop line of computers. You will notice they dont give any sales numbers on that. Their market share of the iPhone is falling and will continue to fall now that they are fucking up their integration between mobile and desktop computing.

Google is still the best search engine, they deserve their success.

MS is a monument to the stupidity of the masses. 95% of the world is still dependent on windows despite the fact that is has turned to shit.

Facebook will eventually be replaced by something better. I am really surprised nothing has been offered so far to replace Facebook by anyone.
>>
>>62120173
Google, Microsoft and Apple will never fall.
>>
>>62120493
>party is starting to move harder left
lolno. ain't happening. they're now more centrist than ever since R have moved slightly more to the right.

nothing will change in the US. only the EU has enough political power to fine Google. put your hopes in them, not in US politicians.
>>
>>62120556
>I am really surprised nothing has been offered so far to replace Facebook by anyone

There has been. Multiple times in fact, but FB simply bought them every time before they got too big.
>>
>>62120173
facebook and microsoft are definitely on their way out. Facebook is becoming a thing that only grandmas use and microsoft is such a clusterfuck I don't know how they're still running. I don't see google falling, ever. They run half the fucking internet. Apple still breaks record profits all the time but maybe in a few hundred years they will run out of steam.
>>
File: CBs chart 1.jpg (58KB, 763x420px) Image search: [Google]
CBs chart 1.jpg
58KB, 763x420px
>>62120290
>Apple is the most valuable company in history
hmmmm I wonder why...
>>
>>62120556
>Apple is already losing major revenue on their Macbook/desktop line of computers
You're a moron. Mac revenue grew 4% Y/Y.
>>
>>62120556
>and will continue to fall now that they are fucking up their integration between mobile and desktop computing

You're really spewing a lot of bullshit here, the integration between macOS and iOS is absolutely seamless. They have no competition in that regard.
>>
>>62120556
>Apple is already losing major revenue on their Macbook/desktop line of computers. You will notice they dont give any sales numbers on that.
What are you talking about? They report Mac sales and revenue all the time. They disclose a lot of information because they're required to as a publically traded company.

Mac revenue and sales were up YoY last quarter.
https://www.apple.com/newsroom/pdfs/Q3FY17DataSummary.pdf
https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2017/08/apple-reports-third-quarter-results/
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/01/apple-earnings-q3-2017.html
>>
>>62120513
MS is very robust, they've survived multiple huge industry shifts over the years. They may have screwed up mobile but they're going hardcore in the whole cloud business with things like Azure (which recently overtook AWS) and Office 365. There's something to be said for the old guard, they certainly know how to adapt. I can't see companies like Facebook and Google surviving the decline of internet advertising.
>>
>>62120411
Ad based companies are always at a higher risk, solely because they would lose almost all revenue

That's why things like Microsoft and Apple aren't going anywhere anytime soon
>>
>>62120480

This. Same for Google probably, they are going to stop putting their name on things but they'll still own it all.
>>
>>62120709
>There's something to be said for the old guard, they certainly know how to adapt.
I agree, MS is very strong and probably will always exist even if they aren't an industry leader forever.
>surviving the decline of internet advertising.
I'm sure they'll expand advertising into the real world using AI and other tools. 30 years from now it'll be Google systems doing this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bXJ_obaiYQ
>>
Google first. Their business model is unsustainable.

A co-ordinated effort to get YouTube users to implement the use of ad blockers would devastate their revenue streams.
>>
>>62120661
I appreciate you posting actual data, I am quite surprised to see that Apple revenue has risen this year. The only data that backs up what I say is that Mac sales have fallen slightly.
>>
>>62120266
>Won't fall
So what they remain until the end of humanity? Yeah fucking right. Not even religions last that long without a rework from the ground up.

My bet is:
Facebook, Google (new name?), MS, Apple
>>
File: 1501028691663.jpg (21KB, 350x239px) Image search: [Google]
1501028691663.jpg
21KB, 350x239px
The almighty Saint Ignucius will bring them all to down simultaneously
>>
File: google=CIA.png (153KB, 1902x912px) Image search: [Google]
google=CIA.png
153KB, 1902x912px
daily reminder: Google is literally a CIA operation
>>
MS
Facebook
Apple
Google

Google is the final boss
>>
>>62120592
welcome to capitalism
>>
>>62120775
>Mac sales have fallen slightly.
It shows Mac hardware sales up 1%, revenue up 7% YoY since they must be selling more expensive machines
>>
>>62120791
>The fat fuck funded by corporate donors to undermine good FOSS will do anything else than autistically complain
Nice one
>>
>>62120173
Does it matter? If/when they fall it'll just be to another botnet company that's the exact same shit, but with a shiny new logo that normalfags will eat up like the second coming of Christ.
>>
Facebook
???
???
MS
>>
Facebook.

Which is honestly a shame because I like Instagram.
>>
>>62120290
>Apple is the most valuable in history selling shit products
How.Why.
>>
>>62120750
damn he was aesthetic as fuck
>>
>>62120173
Twitter and YouTube will be the first to fall
Closely fallowed by Facebook
Some dating website similar to Facebook will rise above as the new hit social media platform

Apple might fall but not completely
>>
they're all niggers
>>
Facebook - because they don't have any space to grow anymore, except 3rd world countries users without internet.

Google - because their main source of income is ad placement and if that system gets fucked, they're fucked.

Apple - because their success was based on cultural fads and the same old hackneyed infantile signature Ive design. Ive will leave at some point, then they'll be making diluted versions of the same design.

Microsoft - because their hardware business is not particularly successful compared to other companies, and besides that they're mostly getting profits from the cloud and Office. Their business model depends too much on keeping people hooked in their botnet.
>>
>>62120173
Facebook.
Google.
Apple.
Microsoft.
>>
>>62120300
Almost all of google's revenue comes from companies paying for advertisements. Most of google's services are entirely computer-operated and automatic. This means that it doesn't functionally matter how shit a google employee is, because google does not need any employees. Welcome to late stage economics, humans aren't required, neither are goods and services required to be sold.
>>
>>62120173
>facebook
Some fancy new social networking site will probably come along and turn facebook into myspace 2.0
>apple
Sooner or later ifags are going to realize everything apple makes is absolute garbage in relation to alternative brands. The technology gap keeps widening.
>google
Their shitty censorship and mass manipulation tactics are going to bite them in the ass some day. All it takes is for another search engine to become "the" search engine, another video provider to become "the" video provider, and google is done.
>microsoft
I don't foresee them falling within my lifetime. If their next OS isn't a spyware and ad infested pile of shit like 10, they'll easily keep raking in profits
>>
>>62120791
this
commie-kikes will make a comeback to totalitarian marxist control of economic output
>>
>>62122920
>shit products
You would know that this is false if you could afford it, sweetie :)
>>
>>62120173
Facebook
Google
Apple
Windows
>>
File: 2588.png (119KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
2588.png
119KB, 500x566px
>>62123807
whats it like being a millennial?
>>
>>62123830
That kid is way too young to be a millennial, I was born towards the end of the millennial generation and I have atleast 10 years on that kid.
>>
File: es.jpg (45KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
es.jpg
45KB, 500x485px
>>62123857
ok, so youre more the age of pic related
>>
>>62120173
I would have said
>Winshit
>Facebook
>Apple
>Google
but it's hard to say now that Tim Cuck is CEO
>>
File: itwillhappen.png (1MB, 809x945px) Image search: [Google]
itwillhappen.png
1MB, 809x945px
Google will fall.
>>
>>62120266
>Normies migrate to other social media sites
Citation needed. Normies might barely use goybook, but I don't imagine 2 billion people ditching it outright. Also norimes still use messenger even if they don't log on to FB itself.
>>
>>62123867
Perhaps, but your attempt to denigrate a generation consisting of over 74 million people in the United States alone is as humorous to me as it is ignorant.
>"Oh look, there are some people slightly younger than me behaving like imbeciles."
>"I'm going to lump them all together and call them a group of people I've been trained to demonize."
>pats self on back
>goes back to /pol/ to complain about the kikes
>>
>Microsoft (Year of the Linux Desktop)
>Apple (Year of the Linux Phone + Tim Cook will run it into the ground)
>Facebook (already shit but will take longer to die because of 2 gorillion userbase)
>Google (their search service is >90% of their revenue and is the strongest monopoly of the 4)
>>
>>62120300
Diversity is now in fashion and this will die down in few years probably when things swing left again (when enough social services get cut and rural goes dem again). If there's any innovation that is outside of google, google can buy it.

I'm with the others that regulation is about the only thing that will kill it.

Funny how antiregulation gives strength to a company pushing diversity and regulation would kill it. This must really crunch the berries of alt. right. It's hard to be idealistic in real world cases.
>>
Facebook
Apple

Never going to happen tier

Microsoft
Google
>>
>>62120266

More or less this. Facebook is slowly falling out of use and is the most likely out of any of the companies to actually take a loss.

Meanwhile...

Microsoft has its fingers in a lot of pies, and is double dipping on the video game scene with the XBox and with being the only operating system anyone uses for serious PC gaming. And these aren't even their biggest money makers. Azure is one of their newest product lines, but they're making money hand over fist with it.

Google doesn't really have any valid competitors to their search engine, or to youtube for that matter. Granted, they're actually losing money on youtube, but they haven't stopped making shitty changes to it, so it seems they can afford to fuck it up a bit more. And they can afford this because there isn't really any other site that pays people to make videos and show advertisements on them, that anyone can get in on. As it turns out, millions of people want to watch let's players and right wing political commentators, among other things.

Apple might have reached a ceiling on iPhone sales, but they can coast for at least 10 years off of cash reserves while they figure out a way to get more people to buy, should they actually start making a loss.
>>
>>62120899
>funded by corporate donors
who?
>>
>>62124060
>Microsoft
>Never going to happen tier
It's pajeet trash. Gaymers will switch to SteamOS and businesses will use RHEL+Wine.
>>
>>62120775
As long as Microsoft keeps fucking up that number will grow
>>
>>62120173
facebook
microsoft
apple
google
>>
>>62124190
>Gaymers will switch to SteamOS
SteamOS has been a disaster even Gaben admits it
>>
>>62124249
It will get better
>>
>>62120173
Facebook and Google at the same time, followed by Apple.

Microsoft won't fall.
>>
>>62120173
Facebook
Apple

Google
Microsoft
>>
>>62120493
Democrats are moving "harder left" AKA "more tightly controlled by advertising/brainwashing corporations like google and facebook"

You're an absolute moron if you think anything or anyone on the left is anything but a useful idiot for corporations.
If you want to know who actually threatens the existence of all this corporatism, look at the kinds of people the corporations are trying to censor, restrict, and remove - it's not the left.
>>
>>62124284
>Microsoft won't fall.
Why not redditspacer?
>>
>>62124377
They've diversified enough to absorb any serious loss for any single product - including windows itself.
>>
>>62120173
Left to right
>>
File: hill.jpg (53KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
hill.jpg
53KB, 600x376px
>>62120376
>It's only a matter of time before Democrats retake congress
Yeah, 2032 is just around the corner
>>
>>62124412
Examples? Diversification by itself is worthless, google has a gorillion different products but still gets 90% of it's revenue from Google search for example, and Youtube is even losing money.
>>
>>62124528 >>> >>62120411
>>
File: thumb-1920-23510.jpg (250KB, 1248x830px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-23510.jpg
250KB, 1248x830px
Google is going to die first because /pol/ wills it.
>>
>>62120411
>>62124540
All of those bar Office will be eaten away by competitors. Why do you think Google, Apple, and Amazon all have higher revenue?
Hint: they're not a clusterfuck of mediocre products.
>>
>>62124688
/pol/ is dead itself tho.
>>
What ip does Facebook even has except that shitty website? They'll always be around but their users will mostly use the new hip social media site that will eventually get popular among the normies.
>>
>>62125038

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mergers_and_acquisitions_by_Facebook

A whole lot of nothing, plus Instagram, Whatsapp, and Oculus, all of which could potentially crumble.

>>62124022

>Year of the Linux Desktop
Not going to happen, but Microsoft is prepared for that eventuality. They ported a good chunk of .NET to Linux in the form of .NET Core, and could very easily start selling products for Linux if Windows was no longer the big thing.
>>
Facebook will fall relatively soon and maybe Windows will shrink a bit.

Google and Apple are safe in the foreseeable future.
>>
>>62125169
AdNauseum is going to kill Google. They get all of their money from ads.
>>
>>62124022
Apple users buy for the brand, you could literally sell them pens with their brand for 100 $

even though their product is objectively worse because of their planned obsolescence
>>
>>62120266
>iPhones
No, those will be replaced easily by some other competitor.
>>
Microsoft first, even normies hate Windows 10. They're going to have to redo it or release a new Windows or they're dead.
I honestly doubt Apple will ever die.
>>
>>62125255
Microsoft is not Windows, it's less than 10% of their income.
Their ENTERPRISE services are their real meat. Domain controllers, Azure, Office, Office 365.
See >>62120411
>>
>>62125278
What about all the data they stop being able to sell if people drop 10? What about their lucrative government contracts?
>>
File: Capture.png (29KB, 1189x619px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
29KB, 1189x619px
>>62120173
hopefully facebook soon
>>
None
>>
>>62120173
MS first, unless Zuckerberg runs for president. If he does, then Facebook, then MS. I doubt Google or Apple will fall.
>>
>>62123887
No way I'm enabling popups, or disabling NoScript.

Not happening.
>>
>>62125189
Nokia is apparently bringing back there tiny little indestructible God phones
>>
>>62124071
>Double dipping
Nor really. MS isn't really giving anyone who is actually into video games a reason to pick up an Xbone. Literally every game made with the exception of one or two is available for PC.

I genuinely wonder why the fuck they even bothered with the Xbone X, because the people into graphics enough to drop the kind of money MS wants would know that they would be money ahead to go with PC. Between upgradable parts, Steam Sales, Humble Bundles, and piracy, its not even close.
>>
>Apple
>fall

Its by a big lead the strongest of all of them and the only one that cannot be replaced.
>>
File: 1479851938223.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1479851938223.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>62120173
they are too big too fail, they invest their money in diverse projects and many other companies abroad and startups, they buy the companies that may threaten them in the future, they have relationships with many governments, they control the internet media flow, they have more cash than all the banks in the world
>>
Literally never.
Anyone who says otherwise is just delusional
>>
File: 1489177244143.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489177244143.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>62125180
>buy $800 Android flagship
>6 months if software updates at the mercy of your cell carrier for some strange reason and not the company itself
>the only way to get updates is by voiding your warranty and installing random malware ROMs from Indians

>Buy iPhone 5S in 2013
>still updated in mid 2017
>APFS update on iOS 10 makes more free space and makes device faster

>somehow Apple is the planned obsolescence

You are mentally retarded.
>>
>>62125894
>APFS update on iOS 10 makes more free space and makes device faster
I didn't free up much space on my 6S with that update, but when I tried to rent War and Peace for like 3 bucks, knowing I didn't have enough space, it cleared around 4GB, which was nice.
>>
Google or Facebook.
>>
>>62120592
Google Plus is a much better product but network effects are too strong and Facebook is hard to kill.
>>
>>62125894
> Buy iPhone 5s in 2015 brand new from Apple
> AppleCare for 2 years
> As soon as AppleCare expires, the battery starts failing
> 3 months later can't charge anymore, must buy new iPhone
>>
>>62120173
apple will survive

the rest dead in 5 years except MS who will hang on as an office services provider for select organizations
>>
>>62120414
yeah my old neighbor growing up wound up as their chief law guy

then he went to work for obama

some shady shit there
>>
Facebook, Microsoft, maybe Google. Apple won't fall because, like Linux, they have passionate fanboys that will keep it alive even when it drops to 1% marketshare.
>>
>all the retards in this thread thinking facebook is failing
>just reached 2bil MAU this summer
>owns instagram (which is killing snapchat)
>owns messenger and whatsapp, which have 1b MAU each
>owns oculus
>has beaten profit expectations 8 quarters in a row

im totally being a faggot shill rn but are you guys fucking retarded
>>
>>62126924
I don't think anyone thinks Facebook, Inc. will fail but facebook.com is definitely dying.
>>
>>62126975
This. Facebook was such a good idea at the right place and time that it runs in spite of how it is operated. With just the adspace on the side, the business would be set for life and nobody would leave it. If they didn't creep me out with their notifications and manipulation studies etc. I'd still be on it.
>>
File: melgibson.jpg (39KB, 426x463px) Image search: [Google]
melgibson.jpg
39KB, 426x463px
>>62120300
LMAO being this much delusional....... I am against the shit do, but normies don't give a fuck about what happens inside google. They literally give away their privacy and freedom to use google services and you think some sjw vs alt right cuckery matters to them? Get your head out of the basement. Real life isn't /pol/ vs tumblr.
>>
>>62120173
>implying the deep state would let their cover companies to fall
>>
>>62127153
Other way around. Corporations control the government on all levels. When you own the economy and finance the elections, no politician can meaningfully oppose you.
>>
>>62120822
That's good. It's always nice when clandestine operations actually benefit the common consumer.
>>
>>62127177
>he thinks that companies with a couple billion dollars are the ones really in control

You have learned nothing about history.
>>
>>62124714
What makes you say that? Most of the stuff there continues to grow against its' competitors. Azure surpassed AWS this year despite being a relative newcomer and its' growth rates are only getting faster and faster compared to AWS. MS continues to surpass financial expectations every year, they are far from dying, they are not in any sort of trouble right now nor is there any sort of financial trouble on the horizon. They handled the decline of Windows very gracefully (consider that as a recently as FY2013 the Windows division accounted for ~25% of MS' revenue)
>>
>>62124714
>clusterfuck of mediocre products
>almost everything there is either one of or the industry leader in its market
microsoft is probably the most secure tech giant right now apart from maybe amazon. google and facebook would completely collapse without advertising revenue and apple is overly reliant on a single product. the iPhone may not be going anywhere just now, but they can't ride on it forever. when was the last time they even introduced a new killer product like the iPhone? the iPad? they need to expand into other markets like MS has done if they want to survive
>>
>>62120173
1. Facebook
2. Apple
3. Microsoft
4. Google
Google could fall soonee actually, if something happens to internet ads. But I doubt it will. Advertising will always exist and nothing can change that.

>>62120247
This
>>
>>62120247
Little reminder that facecuck is not only the social website but it has bought a lot of other business like WhatsApp.
>>
>>62120173
Facebook
Apple
Google
Windows
>>
>>62120556
Minds > Facebook
>>
>>62125731
>A foolish sheep
>>
File: chrischan.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chrischan.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>62123830
>muhlennials
If you're not a "millennial", you're either max 18 years old at this point or as old as pic related.
>>
>>62124688
dube? nice.
>>
>>62120247
i go on my fake facebook acount twice a month
many pages are now old grampys shouting at gay/black/young people

i think facebook is most vulnerable

apple is somewhat diversified

google is well diversified

windows needs an OS challenger, and linux and osx aint it
>>
How come no one talks about Amazon and Tencent?
>>
>>62126860
>Apple won't fall because, like Linux, they have passionate fanboys that will keep it alive even when it drops to 1% marketshare.
In the same way as Commodore, which went bankrupt over 20 years ago, but their Amiga operating system still living on today?
>>
>>62126860
How do you envision Microsoft dying? From what I've seen in this thread they're pretty solid right now, and a tech company doesn't survive 40 years without being able to adapt.
>>
>>62120173
facebook
applel
microsoft if we're lucky
jewgle is gonna take a long fucking time, unfortunately.
>>
>>62120411

So we could kill Google and Facebook if every computer had a proficient add-blocker?

Sweet..
>>
>>62127304
Those companies are free to donate for election campaigns and finance neww channels with commercials. And it isn't just a couple, it is all of them. GL running as a politician without heeding to the orders of the wealthy.
>>
>>62123724
Your ranking is correct but your reasons for Facebook and Apple are bumfuck retarded
>>
>>62120411
Amazon will be the new Alphabet.
>>
File: 1495450642836.png (28KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
1495450642836.png
28KB, 800x550px
you guys facebook has intstagram and instagram is what the average normie uses.
so Facebook can't really fall.
>>
>>62129470
facebook is also diversified
even if facebook itself isn't as popular as it used to be; it still owns instagram & whastapp which are only growing
>>
>>62131114
The fuck is instagram?
>>
>>62131114
Baka.
>>
>>62131159
Is like slav girls market place.
>>
File: apple unix powerbook ad.jpg (401KB, 1976x1202px) Image search: [Google]
apple unix powerbook ad.jpg
401KB, 1976x1202px
I hope apple doesn't. For all of the stupid memes perpetuated by children and Indians, they're still the only company producing consistently good laptops (not without flaws) that run a Unix-like OS by default.
>inb4 memes and that one dedicated autistic Pajeet who posts those same 5 images repeatedly
>>
>>62120411
can we kill fb please I just wanna see it fail so badly,
>>
I think Facebook has the most fragile core business. All it takes is them failing to acquire the next instagram and they're done.
>>
>>62131198
Bam!
Best /g/ appealing apple advert ever.

Too bad its just normie aids nowdays
>>
>>62129470
Windows is well diversified all other companies aren't. Next one is apple. The thing is how will people react to 1000$ phone. If they suck it down then they are for good. FB and Google is just ads, and, at least, google is hated by media companies.
>>
>>62120173
facebook
google
microsoft
apple
>>
>>62120173
Facebook like myspace
Google like Yahoo
Microsoft cause it's shit
Apple cause it's overvalued and can afford to be devalued and drop the price
>>
File: 1500684115318.png (845KB, 787x987px) Image search: [Google]
1500684115318.png
845KB, 787x987px
>$200B """"""cash""""""" in jew tax dodge havens
>only $5B actual cash to run operations
>$100B+ and growing debt to pay for operations
>$100B+ in dodged taxes that governments ALWAYS collect on
>iToddlers think applel cant fall

Literally history's biggest bubble waiting to pop.
>>
>>62120173
test
>>
>>62133236
thistbhfam

Applel hasn't made a profit in years, all the growth is fueled entirely by stock buybacks, which were funded with more than half their "cash" in debt that ballooned from nothing to over $100 billion in only a few years.

They're in full blown desperation mode trying to prevent their stock growth from stalling and crashing.
>>
>>62120411
How does GooglePlay even make money?
>>
>>62120236
facebook+google are the final bosses of the world
the true lawful evils
>>
>>62120173
Facebook first
Apple second
Google third
Microsoft last
>>
>>62133332
microtransactions for games
theres people with $200-300 decks in duel links
>>
>>62120709
>decline of the internet advertising

Fagbook and screwgle will be bought out by the Chinese government before they collapse, all that personal data is too delicious to pass up.

Google might drop jewtube though.

MS has the corporate and schools by the balls thanks to office. They can survive just fine without gaymen and windows.

Apple is apple, normalfags need their default safe space device seeing how android is full of fuck chinks and pajeets
>>
File: realisticjew2.png (466KB, 530x678px) Image search: [Google]
realisticjew2.png
466KB, 530x678px
>MFW i'm short on Facebook long term.
>>
>>62131198
It's standard x86 hardware sold for a huge markup.
>>
>>62133735
>It's standard x86 hardware sold for a huge markup.

But that's wrong
>5k iMac
>13" MacBook Pro w/ Retina display
>etc.

>inb4 look at this plastic piece of shit which is inferior in some respects and costs a similar amount

Pretty sure you still cannot build a computer equivalent to the 5k iMac without spending the same amount or going used
>>
>>62133770
It's still just standard x86 hardware. Apple computers haven't served a purpose for over 10 years now.
>>
>>62133786
>It's still just standard x86 hardware
Do you have a point? Yes, it's x86 hardware. What do you want them to do, manufacture their own processors for no reason? This is autism
>>
>>62133795
>What do you want them to do
Use anything but fucking x86.
>>
File: 1482891667936.png (709KB, 1182x1611px) Image search: [Google]
1482891667936.png
709KB, 1182x1611px
>>62133770
>underpowered and underspecced """""""""""pro"""""""""" macshit that no professional would be caught dead using
>>
>>62133855
waste of time arguing with this autistic faggot, he lives to post this crap

https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/QMF43eOScBvTdAMU1h_gcg/
>>
>>62133878
>t. assblasted mactoddler
>>
>>62133855

Lol, it's the "mactoddler" and "macshit" guy. He wins through pure autistic determination. I salute you, Bindeep Pranamajad.
>>
>>62120411
>Windows 9%
what the fuck
>>
>>62124366
Harder left means DSA and the like.
>>
>>62120493
>but the party is starting to move harder left
Only if. They learned nothing from Hillary and are now pushing Kamala Harris and silencing anyone who calls her out for being another centrist corporatist as racist and misogynist.
>>
>>62120597
>only grandmas use
citation needed
>>
>>62120411
>Facebook is almost 100% ad revenue
Man, it's going to be hilarious when that ad bubble burst
>>
>>62120173
facebook
google
microsoft
apple
>>
>>62134225
Only businesses and schools buy Windows.
>>
>>62120173
Apple has already failed. In the early to mid 90's they were in danger of being de-listed from the NYSE. Oh to buy APPL at $1.04/share.

(Or Bitcoin at $0.00208 each, but I digress)

I don't see Microsoft or Google failing, because they have enough money to ride it out as needed, and have a good size enterprise presence. I mean, Apple has more, but they've already failed and recovered.

Which leaves Facebook. A company that sells advertising using personal data mined from a user base in the Billions.

Yeah, not following your logic here, OP...
>>
>>62134477
YEAR
>>
>>62134225
The desktop market isn't as big as it used to be and MS doesn't even really care about people paying for Windows anymore.
>>
>>62134225
Microsoft finally woke up to the fremium market. Give out Windows for super cheap or free to maintain a dominant marketshare, and use it to push other services like Office/Onedrive/Xbox/etc.
>>
This is a cool thread!
>>
>>62134776
>Apple has already failed. In the early to mid 90's they were in danger of being de-listed from the NYSE.
I dont think most people realize that Apple was about 2 months away from shutting their doors when the Revenge of the Nerds documentary came out and put Jobs back in the CEO position. If that documentary never game out, Apple would be mentioned as a historical footnote in the same sentence with other also-rans like Commadore, Amiga, etc.
>>
facebook.com will definitely fall first.

no doubt about it.
>>
File: 1501692120223.png (412KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1501692120223.png
412KB, 1000x2000px
>>62137273
>tfw you will never get to go back in time to assassinate bill gates
>ms never saves applel
>applel goes bankrupt
>steve blowjobs ends up being a homeless faggot and dies in a ditch
>ms gets declared a monopoly and split up
>applel never gets to take a shit over the technology sector
>>
>>62120411
Revenue doesn't matter. Profit does.

Proof is in Amazon's chart. Web Services has always been profitable as fuck, shop only became profitable two years ago.
>>
>>62137396
>Revenue doesn't matter. Profit does.
>
>Proof is in a company that has never made any profit.

rly maeks u think...
>>
>>62137449
As I said, the whole company started turning a profit when their shop operation did, 2 years ago to the date.

https://www.recode.net/2017/4/27/15451726/amazon-q1-2017-earnings-profits-net-income-cash-flow-chart

You fucking nigger.
>>
>>62120173
Facebook first, switching to a new social network is barely a challenge, and most users will do it on a whim

Google next, they'll do something which pushes a lot of users out and overtime will just have a dwindling userbase, all their services can be replaced and (slowly) are

Microsoft after that, they likely wont learn from the mistakes google made and again, will be replaced.

Finally Apple. Not for any real reason, but companies dont last forever.
>>
>>62137449
>>62137479
Amazon makes tons of profit, but then reinvests all of it back into the company.

They are growing at a ridiculous rate and look on track to become the 7/11's of Japan, where you go to Amazon for literally everything. Gas, groceries, books, electronics, clothes, everything. They want to be the only store you shop at.

Meanwhile you have dead companies walking like Apple that haven't done anything since Steve died except rehash the same trash in different sizes. They're riding on brand name alone, and that like every other fad, is extremely fleeting. At the first sign of major trouble, their image which is all they have, goes out the window and it'll be a swift downward spiral.
>>
>>62120173
microsoft facebook apple google
>>
>>62139726
facebook is nothing - fad
what does it provide, reproduce
facebook is a 1980s BBS
>>
>>62133735
No laptop is 'standard x86 hardware'. All of them have proprietary shit BLOBs and non-standard stuff.

Unless you're buying a 10-year old Leemote or whatever, your only choice is whose shit you want.
>>
>>62137373
>MS gets declared a monopoly and split up
They already tried that. As it turns out, the corporations rule the nation.
>>
>>62137804
>A10 CPU is 'nothing'
Then I guess AMD is also doing nothing.
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.