[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about AdNauseam? Do you believe it has a real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (292KB, 1090x618px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
292KB, 1090x618px
What do you think about AdNauseam?
Do you believe it has a real utility? Do you trust the team behind it?
Do you believe it is in our best interest do install it?

Also, do you see performance issue or something with it installed?
>>
See >>62116737
sage
>>
If AdNauseam really screws goolag ads, is there anyway to automate this. I mean like when your PC is idle or say overnight, visit random sites and let AdNauseam do it's work?
>>
>>62120438
>If AdNauseam really screws goolag ads, is there anyway to automate this. I mean like when your PC is idle or say overnight, visit random sites and let AdNauseam do it's work?
Of course.
http://makeinternetnoise.com/index.html

Or go to your favorite hated website like CNN.com and have an auto-refresh every minute.
>>
It's the nuclear option. It destroys a bunch of good websites as well as bad websites, because the people who use it are triggered babies who can't just stop visiting the websites they don't like.

There must be other ways to destroy Google and Facebook and the bad parts of YouTube.
>>
>>62120596
>It destroys a bunch of good websites
If you use it on good websites.
You can have a whitelist/blacklist system.
They have an option that blocks but does not click on the adds that respect the "DO NOT TRACK" order. Thus showing ad companies what they can do in order to stop these "disturbances".

Much like any adblock. Except this one is worse for them.
>>
>>62120438
Can you imagine if there was some Malware out there that did nothing but quietly install AdNauseam on people's browsers?

Just think about it: Customer ad data for millions (or even billions) of people is unusable all of the sudden.
>>
>>62121204
>Just think about it: Customer ad data for millions (or even billions) of people is unusable all of the sudden.
Would be great. Ad companies would HAVE to respect the "do not track" order in order to function.
>>
eh
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.