[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apple Planned Obsolescence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: planned_obsolescence_apple.png (139KB, 1468x1296px) Image search: [Google]
planned_obsolescence_apple.png
139KB, 1468x1296px
As the time for a new iPhones approaches, bear this in mind /g/
>>
>>62114093
Faggot
>>
I don't use an iPhone, so I don't really care.

But yes, Apple is destroying the environment. They pretend to care by recycling some of the rare earth metals from it, but it would be more environmentally friendly to make iPhones easier to repair and upgrade using components from discarded iPhones.
>>
It true.

Just googled it. But cant it be because the new IPhone is slower than expected? But still looks very fishy desu.
>>
If you dont like iPhones..... dont buy them LMAO
>>
File: 1489226436290.jpg (127KB, 508x339px) Image search: [Google]
1489226436290.jpg
127KB, 508x339px
>>62114093
iSodomites will defend this.
>>
then why does my 4S still work flawlessly with iOS9?
>>
phones become shittier at web browsing because webdevs are retarded and can never cram enough javascript in their shit
>>
>>62116395
2 rupees have been deposited in your Apple Evangelism Account Pajit.
>>
>average upgrade time is once every 2 years
>average iPhone storage is 32GB
>NAND performance shits itself when over 90% full

It is literally merely a coincidence. My old 5S, after deleting around 32,000 photos works very nicely on 10.3 especially with APFS. People generally just fill up their iPhones with pictures and videos and never back them up to something else and delete them locally.
>>
I work in a company with 250 iPhones. This is some meme pushed by someone. Some of them do indeed slowdown, but as a whole they do not. At worst, they need to be backed up to iCloud, reset the phone to factory default, and pull the backup down. This is annoying, but not the end of the world.
>>
This isn't basic knowledge...? Fucking duh apple does shit like this
>>
The question is, are they doing the same with their MacBooks ?
I don't give a shit about iPhones, but it would be shit if my MacBook would get slower and slower just because of a Softwareupdate
>>
>>62116497
>touchwizz doesn't slowdown. At worst it need to be backed up and restored
>>
>>62117074
Didn't experience it on any phone and we have a pretty large sample size.
>>
>>62114409
Are you retarded man, this is obvious shit and it's happening in nearly every industry. How can you be such a sheep and just sit there like "sounds fishy dude, would a heatless corporation really do bad stuff?" Wake the fuck up
>>
>>62116516
Yes you fool, I had this happen to me and I was sat there thinking "huh, I still have good hardware, why is this so shit?" Before I figured out I got essentially scammed. At that point just install Linux and never have to worry about it again.
>>
File: 1482862688523.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1482862688523.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>62114093
>>62116433

>devs write apps meant for latest generation of memephone hardware specs
>backward compatibility is an afterthought
>trend in webdev now is to overload pages in hipster JS frameworks designed for retarded nu-males
>speed is an afterthought
>>
>>62117223
but OSX is so much better than linux dude
>>
File: IOS.png (33KB, 1167x519px) Image search: [Google]
IOS.png
33KB, 1167x519px
>>62114093
Yes, its fishy has fuck lol
>>
The changes made in ios7, especially the uninterruptible animations, made everything feel worse because of so many missed taps. It used to be that if you could see it you could tap it, but not any more, makes a huge difference. It's so weird using an original 2g iphone now, it feels better...
>>
>>62114093
faggots desperately trying to justify spending north of $600 on the brand new flavor of the facebook browsing thingy
>>
Dumb products for dumb people. I thought the world was always this way.
>>
>>62116448
Nice try, but everyone knows that Android is Pajeet's choice of platform.
>>
File: 1482329377429.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482329377429.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>62117721
>t. $950 Note 8 Pajeet installment plan
>>
>>62116326
There is literally nothing wrong with it.

I mean there is nothing wrong with being gay, buying iAmAGoodGoy is cancer.
>>
>>62117235
>hipster JS frameworks designed for retarded nu-males
*ugh*
Women can code too!
>>
>>62114093
news flash faggot EVERYTHING has planned obsolescence this day from a microwave to a fucking alarm clock
>>
As much "planned obsolescence" as my old laptop struggling with newer software... idiot.
>>
My iPhone 5s still runs perfectly fast.
>>
>>62114093
meanwhile sony used the cheapest thermal paste known to man and sloppily applied them in fat ps3s nd old ps4s so they die on you and make you buy a slim.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.