[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D-Did I do good, /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

D-Did I do good, /g/?
>>
>>62113303
MATE is a little gay, but sure
>>
>>62113303
Fuck off
Stupid attention whore
>>
>>62113303
You did fine OP, just fine.
>>
>>62113303
whore
>>
>>62113303
GNOME is the way to go
>>
>>62113303
I guess we can't all be gifted with a high enough intelligence to install Arch
>>
>>62113303
If you can't install Arch you probably shouldn't be fucking using it or any derivative. And if by any chance you do fall under a case where Antgeros is a valid choice; you wouldn't be whoring for attention on /g/ after an install.
>>
>>62113435
why? I've been using antergos for a few weeks as my first linux distro, you make it sound like it is hard to use. it saves quite a bit of time to install antergos compared to regular arch as well.
>>
>>62113303
>1366x768
>>
>>62113621
It's a laptop from 2008.
>>
>>62113303
install gentoo
>>
>>62113774
it's okey, I am just joking
>>
>>62113303
This is not solus 3
>>
>>62113598
From the ArchWiki:
"I am a complete GNU/Linux beginner. Should I use Arch?
If you are a beginner and want to use Arch, you must be willing to invest time into learning a new system, and accept that Arch is designed as a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) distribution; it is the user who assembles the system."
Antgeros:
"Antergos includes everything you need. Its default configuration provides you with a ready-to-use system."
You will regret saving that "bit of time" when your install breaks and you realize that you don't know your own system.
>>
>>62113303
why 2 status bars with that low resolution?
>>
>>62113303
Looks good. I'm using Antergos w/ KDE right now. Also this tb.h >>62114537
>>
>>62113303
Disgusting terminal colour scheme.
>>
File: 1464149153566.jpg (103KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
1464149153566.jpg
103KB, 964x964px
>>62113303
>menu button
>menu bar on windows
>two bars
>shadowdrop on windows
>shitty proprietary wallpaper
>botnetergos with bunch of malware preinstalled destroying the purpose of arch
>not running all your applications with openbox hotkeys
>>
T W O B A R S
W
O
B
A
R
S
>>
>853 packages base install
>>
>>62114055
>Don't install Arch derivatives if you have no clue, because it will break since Arch is generally shit
sounds about right
>>
>>62113303
numix is gay
>>
>>62119107
Ive been using linux for only 5 months before I installed Arch. The only problem I've had with it was when I -Rdd an important package I knew could do some damage and managed to fix it pretty quickly. I have no idea how some people say you can break Arch, youd have to do something incredibly stupid and forget how to undo it for that to happen
>>
>>62113303
you have passed the rite of passage and freed yourself from the botnet

of course you did well nigger
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.