[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long time Android user here, I'm making the switch to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1498742591116.jpg (264KB, 1242x1917px) Image search: [Google]
1498742591116.jpg
264KB, 1242x1917px
I've used phones from Sansung to LG to HTC and sitting on my Nexus 6P since launch has been nothing but absolute headaches and searching forums for how to fix bug X,Y or Z.

I'm sick of these battery draining bugs, lagginess and this phone is running latest and greatest pure stock android (So over-rated). I'm sick of not being part of iMessage group chats, failing MMS messages, having to rely on 3rd party apps because the stock clock app or reminder (Keep) are just hideous. No continuity with my Macbook Pro, No first party accessories, no customer service, no store I can just walk in with a problem (Have you tried dealing with Huawei or Google? What a joke).

I can't wait till the iPhone 8 launches, I left them the same reason you did - I just simply got bored and outgrew it a while ago, I liked tweaking Android devices but now I'm a grown up with a full time job I don't care nor have the time to spend staring at my phone home screen and making it as "miniamlist" as possible. I just had to factory reset my 6P and left everything stock because I'm not bothered anymore. I just want a phone that is reliable, does the job and won't eat away at my battery making the phone obsolete after just one year of ownership.

I can't wait for the iPhone 8 Launch. Good bye Android was nice browsing forums trying to fix solutions for you.
>>
File: pajeet android.jpg (349KB, 1378x1008px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet android.jpg
349KB, 1378x1008px
>inb4 poojeet chimp out
>>
>>62109960
>No continuity with my MacBook Pro
See, there's your problem...you're a Macfag trying to use Android. Your too stupid. You should have just stuck with your toddler toys to begin with and you wouldn't have had so many problems.
>>
File: 12301563160516.png (15KB, 195x251px) Image search: [Google]
12301563160516.png
15KB, 195x251px
Oh look, new pasta

I'll summarize the rest of the thread

>Here's why you're wrong OP
>No you're a faggot
>YOU'RE AN INDIAN FAGGOT
>FAGGY FAGGY DOUBLE INDIAN!
[skub intensifies]
>>
>>62109960
It could actually make sense since you have a mac. But the battery draining won't get better at all sadly

Also, can anyone explain what the hell is up with the OP pic?
>>
>>62109960
Nice blog anon.
>>
Who is this girl(male)?
>>
>>62110581
Razorchan
>>
>>62109960
Using a cheap chinkphone and experiencing none of those issues except iMessage which isn't an issue because I've yet to run into someone who gives a shit.

On the plus side I can plug my earphones into my phone without any issues and can install regular apps without being forced to jailbreak and risk bricking my device.

Did I mention I also have a full time job which is great because I'm using an Android phone that works great instead of an Apple device that needs to be hacked just to run the apps of my choice or needs dongles and adapters to plug in universally accepted adapters.

Have fun with your iPhone though, I hope you enjoy the dongles and the closed down ecosystem.
>>
>iMessage

People actually seriously care about this?
>>
Normally I'd call you a shill but this is exactly my situation. Got bored of modding my Android to do what I want and suffering shitty performance, so now I'm back to stock which doesn't do what I want. Cyanogen is dead, lineage is shit and oxygen has awful customization
>>
>>62109960

I'll get called a troll but I'm in the same position. Ditched a S7 for the iPhone 7, simply because I was over the whole 'muh customization' faze.

iPhone works when I want it without lag, and good battery life (7+). There's a few things which are annoying like notifications but I'm hoping iOS 11 will fix it.
>>
>>62110187
>Your too stupid.

kys
>>
Gonna switch from my Nexus 6p to an iPhone 7 after the release of the iPhone 8.

Yeah, that's what maturity looks like op.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.