[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Indians are so bad /g/ tries to make them look then why do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IndianFlag.jpg (365KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IndianFlag.jpg
365KB, 1920x1080px
If Indians are so bad /g/ tries to make them look then why do they keep replacing you at your jobs? Is there anything you mentally deranged monkeys can do better than Pajeets?
>>
they're cheaper to hire
>>
pajeets will sleep 10 to a room and accept slave tier wages because it's a million times better than their designated shitting streets.
>>
>>62107076
Learn grammar before you post, so people can actually understand what you are trying to say.
>>
>>62107088
and perform the same

so not hiring pajeets will eat a big hole in your profit margins
>>
>>62107076
> anything you mentally deranged monkeys can do better than Pajeets?
For starters, I can speak without an accent that sounds like I'm gargling curry.
>>
>>62107115
They don't perform the same but the risks are calculated by actuaries in the top positions like everything in finance, so yeah, everything for the profit at cost of the native population, same reason that Europe and USA is being flooded with inmigrants, not that I'm against it but that's how things are.
>>
>>62107115
>and perform the same
Lmao

fucking indians
no, they're just SO much cheaper that the bottom line can be lower depending on what you do, even if you have to hire three separate teams of pajeets to do the same shit one team of white people can do

and even then you eventually pay one white guy to do QA on pajeet's shitty code and he ends up overworked and quits and goes to a company that doesn't or can't pull this bullshit

tl;dr: fuck indians
>>
>>62107229
/thread
>>
>>62107115
t. ranjeet
>>
File: 1476771063349.jpg (152KB, 667x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1476771063349.jpg
152KB, 667x1252px
>>62107076
they don't take away jobs. companies hire them as an EXTRA labor force to LOWER everyone's wages. they're basically increasing the supply to lower everyone's wages.

all the work is still being done by non-indians.
>>
Bathe.
Wipe with toilet paper instead of my hand.
Not sexually harrass women I view as subordinate.

You know, first world culture.
>>
>>62107290
Lol. Tell that to the fired Intel workers replaced by three times the Indians.
>>
>>62107343
so 3 indians amount to the same as 1 person?
>>
>>62107359
And for a tenth of the cost
>>
>>62107076
Indians take all the Java/C#/C++ enterprise jobs no one wants
>>
>>62107481
might as well make them the new cotton pickers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.