[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you using a smartphone that isn't Android or ois? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 0

Are you using a smartphone that isn't Android or ois?

What is it and why do you choose to use it?
>>
Yes I'm using a Sony Xperia
>>
>>62099211
Isn't that Android though?
Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>62098997
Android
Xiaomi redmi note 3 se
I bought it because my previous phone died and I needed something fast. Friend of mine bought this piece of shit few days before after weeks of research.
I learned that if a woman recomends me technology avoid it.
>>
>>62099226
No it's Sony
>>
>>62099536

no its android
>>
>>62098997
nokia n900
>>
>>62098997
yes. Lineageos.
>>
Yes, a BlackBerry Passport.
>why did you choose to use it
The keyboard, the keyboard's trackpad, the OS, the aesthetics
>>
Nokia N9
>>
>>62100690
Lineage is Android dumbass

>Are you using Linux? No I'm using Ubuntu lol
>>
>>62099809
If it's old enough it could be Symbian UIQ or Windows Mobile
>>
Jolla1 + BB Classic. I'm a special snowflake.
>>
>>62098997
Have a Lumia 950.

I do a lot of work with excel and outlook, and the phone is great for doing that kind of stuff on the fly for a quick revision. Also, I'm not much of an app person, so the fairly limited ecosystem doesn't bug me. The desktop dock turns my phone into a pretty sweet secondary office machine if I need one.
>>
What's the cheapest way to get a Lumia in the EU. Refurb or new old stock. It's for a collection i have (a working phone of most popular dead os)
>>
>>62100799
its an xperia
its android
>>
>>62099297
what's wrong with it?
>>
S2 with LineageOS. Fully FOSS phone.
>>
>>62101057
How do you chat with people abroad?
>>
>>62101073
Wire.
>>
>>62098997
Lumia550
The best phone you can get for 70 eurobucks.
There is simply no apple stuff in that price range, and android cheaper than 300€ are laggy as fuck and a pain to use.
The windows mobile OS is really polished and pleasant to use, especially the homescreen.

Maybe the settings are a bit annoying, some stuff is hidden in stupid places.
I wanted mainly a phone with just mail, wikipedia and 4chan capability and didn't want to spend more than necessary.
Happy so far, even if updates are breaking some stuff, like now a gps app I used to track hikes doesn't track when the screen is off, and battery life has gone down from 3 days to 1 day since some update in may.
>>
>>62101040
Charger died in one month
On my way to the shop i dropped my phone, the back of it damaged, so there goes my warranty.
2mm higher than the note 3, so there is like 2 case for it
The pocket sensor is bugged as fuck, it always thinks that the phone is in my pocket(can't hung up calles etc)
The speaker is on the back of the phone
There is tons of bloatware on it.
At first there were weakly updates, but i guess they forgot about this phone since no updates since 2 months
>>
>>62100974
Newfag
http://m.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_xperia_x1-2246.php
http://m.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_xperia_pureness-3015.php
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.