[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate this company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
really makes you think...
>>
>>62091889
Because they can't compete with their low prices. They're the best seller on amazon for a reason.
>>
>>62091897
hmm...
>>
>>62091889
Because they make tons of sub-$500 laptops.

Some people buy $350 laptop and expect it to work as well as an $1,800 ThinkPad, then get mad when they find out it doesn't.

Acer's higher-end lines are fine.
>>
>>62092019
I've got the cheapo 350 i3 kaby 1080p laptop. It's not a thinkpad for sure but it's got no major flaws.
>>
>>62092050
I have this one too. Acer E5-575, I got it for $340, you can also get a cheaper version with the same i3 kaby-lake for 260$ at Micro-Center
>>
Doesn't make me think at all.
>>
>>62092019
No no. Not well. Acer laptops are good and sturdy. I think people just expect more features and performance from 350bucks.
Which is stupid because 350 is the lowest of the low.
>>
>>62092093
brainlet detected
>>
>>62091889
I've got the $200 Acer 1 chromebook competitor with Windows 10. Pretty fuckin comfy. 14" 1080p screen. Only downside is the tiny ssd 32gb so you can't install shit, but makes a fine browser machine.
>>
File: acer_aspire_7720g_gesamt4_05.jpg (51KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
acer_aspire_7720g_gesamt4_05.jpg
51KB, 800x600px
I used to have this laptop years ago, I loved it very much but I was stupid and ignored an overheating issue and it eventually fried

i hate to blog about this, but I wish more laptop models came in white or offwhite light grey colors. easier to type in the dark and just cool looking
>>
>>62091889
Well they sell cheap shit when it comes to laptops. Most of made in acer laptops love to burn themselves and surviving more than 1 year is a miracle.

The smarter man will pay some more money for laptops that can serve you for long time (My bro bought ACER Laptop, it burned itself in 1 year and i bought ASUS and still works for 5 years, only i paid like 30 PLN for keyboard because laptop's keyboard had some buttons dont work after 4 years)
>>
>>62091889
People who bought laptops from other brands want to justify their expensive purchases.
>>
>why do people hate Acer laptops

Well my Acer laptop just today shat the bed for no reason when I had important work to be doing, suddenly when the day before it worked before, turned it on today and it wouldn't boot past a black screen. I tried all kinds of shit from trying to flash bios to pushing the reset pin, until I decided to just tear it apart, gut the insides, cause some plastic fitting damage in the process because it's a bitch to tear apart, and then put it back together and screw it back up. And after that it worked.

That being said my particular Acer model which I got for 500 britbucks is damn solid with a nice build, and good quiet cooling that never overheats. Also has an easy access panel for the ram and hdd. Unfortunately when it comes to troubleshooting Acer are useless and their laptops are bitch to deal with. However my previous Acer laptop I had was the opposite of this, completely shit build and a loud fan, although it was thinner.
>>
>>62091889
No idea. Using an Acer wireless k/m and it's pretty comfy, my GFs got an Acer laptop and it's not bad either.
>>
>>62094159
>GFs
What
>>
how can anyone hate on the aspire s7
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.