[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube Censorship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 36

File: youtube-censored.jpg (41KB, 529x359px) Image search: [Google]
youtube-censored.jpg
41KB, 529x359px
Has /g/ watched the first limited featured youtube video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
>views censored
>likes censored
>no link to the creator's channel
>no recommended videos
>embedding not permitted
>no ads
>link to anti-extremist information above description
>>
That's kinda cool.
>>
>>62083596
Meh. I stopped watching youtube ages ago except for docs and coding videos.
>>
trumplestiltskins on suicide watch
>>
>>62083596
That's what you get for telling the truth, /pol/
>>
>streisand effect
>>
>>62083724
/thread
>>
Censoring jared taylor out of all people? Really?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyGid5B1vv0
>>
I don't see the point of dying westerners trying to stifle the inevitable when even Chinese and Muslims together shit on blacks in terms of intelligence, and these collectives are mathematically the future.
>>
>>62083596
CEO of YT is a lesbian jew.
>>
>>62083596
Cool
>>
File: 1503378804047.jpg (14KB, 342x316px) Image search: [Google]
1503378804047.jpg
14KB, 342x316px
>He still gives Google clicks and view statistics

You should be redirecting all videos to play on Hooktube or your mediaplayer.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

You can do this easily using the redirector addon for sjwfox and the botnet.

Stop giving Google data.
>>
>>62083596
Am I the only one who hates this youtube censorship shit, not because muh free speech, but because I want leave a comment on how much of a faggot cocksucker Jared Taylor is and how much he sounds like he taking BBC as he says HUUUHWHITE.
>>
>>62083739
>trumplestiltskins
Well that's a new one
>>
>>62083596
I disagree completely with this guy, I don't think IQ is a sufficiently acurate measure for intelligence. And I also think that your IQ can actually change with learning and training. That said, banning any opinion, even if you disagree, is against freedom and should not be tolerated.
>>
File: 1503385105192.jpg (84KB, 469x565px) Image search: [Google]
1503385105192.jpg
84KB, 469x565px
>>62083813
Why don't we just:

>Create a new website with a simple content management system and users
>Allow users to watch youtube media files directly (like Hooktube.com)
>Post only "limited" Youtube videos
>Enable comments

We can call it shoah tube
>>
>>62083838
do you have any evidence for that or are you just a angry brainlett?
>>
File: 1502798381760.jpg (69KB, 1024x536px) Image search: [Google]
1502798381760.jpg
69KB, 1024x536px
>>
Can this dude not afford a bookshelf or what? What's with the shitty greenscreen background?
>>
>>62083596
good. youtube is an ancient garbage platform built with fucking python lmao. what a piece of shit. the future of monetized content lies in altcoin payment networks.
>>
>>62083787
>Muslims together shit on blacks in terms of intelligence
wew
>>
>>62083855
If we can not perform an accurate benchmark on a computer that we ourselfs have designed, we can not expect to perform accurate brenchmarks on human intellicence, which we don't even know how it works.
>>
>>62083596
what a joke. dont give a shit about the video but Google is just getting shittier and shittier. glad i made the switch years ago, and i'm glad this will slowly edge the normalfags to see Google's bullshit for what it is.
>>
>>62083913
You missed the context, or rather i didn't formulate correctly:
Muslims and Chinese both make fun of blacks, and deem blacks as inferior retards.
>>
I'm not sure what Google is aiming to achieve here when no one cares about these fringe politics aside from a very small number of cultish people. Seems like they're Streisanding it intentionally to stir controversy.
>>
I know you faggots are going to share this on reddit but you can get around the view hiding by looking at statistics.

Don't ruin it by telling others like the massive faggots you are.
>>
All interesting, thought provoking content will be gone from youtube within 2 years.
>>
>>62083891
yep, ad revenue has been declining hard anyway, even non-controversial channels are moving to paid content and voluntary fan payments, and the censorship by patreon, gofundme etc just empowers democratized alternatives like altcoins
>>
>>62083596
Jared Taylor is huwhite fucking male!
>>
File: 1490127319083.jpg (144KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
1490127319083.jpg
144KB, 800x764px
It may be a self-described reddit hybrid but why aren't you using vid.me? Even our boy Terry moved on to it.
>>
>>62083852
I'll make the logo.
>>
>>62083966
I use it occasionally, but it's a bit too lacking in content now. Still, considering Google's recent fuckups, I can only imagine vid.me is going to get more and more traffic.
>>
>>62083832
No it's not.
>>
>>62083934
And the irony isn't palpable to you? Blacks are still preferable to muzzies, by a massive margin.
>>
>>62083924
there is enough evidence that iq tests are good enough that is taken seriously by academia. you have no evidence to show that iq tests are not good enough except your fallacious comparisons
>>
>>62083596
>Has /g/ watched the first limited featured youtube video?
whats funny, his videos are usualy over 95% positively rated..

so a 5% minority can bully the majority? nice democracy jewtube got going on there.
>>
>>62083924
>If we can not perform an accurate benchmark on a computer
lmao what's your deal? Here's a benchmark for both computers and "humans"

computer: Can you run Banjo Kazooie on project 64? Y? Smart computer! N? Bad computer!

person: can you not steal and instead look into the future to plan your life around what you can accomplish Y? smart man! N? fucking nigger

You're a fucking dumbfuck if you think we can't measure anything reliably. A nigger faggot.
>>
>>62083852
you could make that easily, but how could you gain an audience.

also, there are already gab and minds... you could link jewtube videos there
>>
>>62084006
>Blacks are still preferable to muzzies, by a massive margin.
They aren't? Quran and Hadiths shit on blacks (which is why blacks abandon Islam as soon as they learn to read);
while Muslims still have honor killings to this day for any family members mingling with blacks.
Also, Muslims are still slavers of blacks, albeit even they are starting to get tired of the incompetence of blacks much like Chinese have abandoned black labor forces and are replacing them with Chinese migrants in Africa.
>>
>>62084007
>taken seriously by academia
Not on my country, so you better show that evidence.
>>
>>62083966
>Even our boy Terry moved on to it.
link?
>>
>>62084057
shifting burden of proof to me? kek, nice try, sophist.
>>
>>62084060
aw shit i just had to scroll down, my search for terry davis had a load of irrelevant users at the top, what a retarded design
>>
>>62083852
what was this video platform called again that reads videos in browser from some breed of torrents using webrtc
>>
>>62083966
>This channel is a mirror of public domain videos uploaded to http://www.templeos.org by self described schizophrenic Terry A. Davis. This channel is NOT managed by Mr. Davis.
>>
>>62084044
>computer: Can you run Banjo Kazooie on project 64? Y? Smart computer! N? Bad computer!
Just install the apropiate software and it will run on the same computer that first failed. You just proved my point.
>>
>>62084098
fucking idiot loser
>>
>>62083924
Yea we can. We have 0 problems benchmarking computers, so if your analogy is anything to go by you're talking shit and it's safe to assume that we can also benchmark human intelligence.
>>
>>62083855
>go to school
>become smart
>stay NEET
>brain learning ability hindered
You can train your brain like a muscle. IQ means jack shit in the grand scheme of education.
>>
>>62084078
bitchute.

but i'm talking about specifically streaming youtube media directly, and specifically the videos they shoah. It's more to make youtube mad than to be successful with normies.
>>
>>62084072
I just gave an opinion so I don't need to prove anything, you on the other hand have said to have evidence, so you must prove your point or say that it's just and opinion.
>>
>>62084109
>IQ means jack shit in the grand scheme of education.
brainlet detected
>>
>>62084118
so lets just discard your opinion.
>>
>>62084133
And therefore yours too.
>>
>>62084109
>go to school
>become smart
These two things don't belong together.
>>
>>62084113
oh ok
well there allready are nice utilities for this like youtube-dl and streamlink
you just need a ui and a way to reliably find these limited hidden videos
>>
>>62084122
>pays for and wastes time doing silly tests to see an arbitrary number
hmm
>>
>cant run banjo kazooie on a 16 bit chip
>can't teach a nigger to not steal
benchmarks.
>>
File: cool hwip.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cool hwip.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>hwites
>>
>>62084108
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benchmark_(computing)#Challenges

See for yourself.
>>
>>62084150
Maybe for you.
>>
>>62083596
>Taylor was born on September 15, 1951, to Christian missionary parents in Kobe, Japan. He lived in Japan until he was 16 years old and attended Japanese public school up to the age of 12, becoming fluent in Japanese in the process.

lol, thats why the dude is based as fuck. Shouldnt all whites have mandatory 6 month vacation in Japan to become uncucked?
>>
>>62084163
that's why a simple content management system with shitposting capabilities would be nice.

I like shoahtube because we can make it look like a satire of youtube
>>
>>62083981
This joke has become reddit
>>
I'm super pissed that they broke youtube-dl... again... It's such a hassle to keep this script updated and working with all videos so that you can watch videos in the comforts of your own movie player free of distracting ads, recommendations, comments or likes.
$ youtube-dl -F https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
[youtube] 6SJNVb0GnPI: Downloading webpage
[youtube] 6SJNVb0GnPI: Downloading video info webpage
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/youtube-dl", line 11, in <module>
load_entry_point('youtube-dl==2017.5.9', 'console_scripts', 'youtube-dl')()
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/youtube_dl/__init__.py", line 465, in main
_real_main(argv)
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/youtube_dl/__init__.py", line 455, in _real_main
retcode = ydl.download(all_urls)
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/youtube_dl/YoutubeDL.py", line 1896, in download
url, force_generic_extractor=self.params.get('force_generic_extractor', False))
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/youtube_dl/YoutubeDL.py", line 760, in extract_info
ie_result = ie.extract(url)
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/youtube_dl/extractor/common.py", line 433, in extract
ie_result = self._real_extract(url)
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/youtube_dl/extractor/youtube.py", line 1557, in _real_extract
view_count = int(video_info['view_count'][0])
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
>>
>>62084206
Just use hooktube.com

I wish hooktube had its own comments section though.
>>
I love this timeline.

Every time something gets retconned it just makes it stick out more.

Based striesand effect
>>
>>62084184
maybe back then but not now
>>
>>62084174
How about you stop linking wikipedia garbage for the sole purpose that it says "benchmarking isn't easy" and come up with an argument?

Because it is easy. If I want to know which of my 3 computers takes less time to render a 4K video clip in AVC I will grab a stopwatch and do it, then compare the result. There is nothing easier than this.

Does this mean that the fastest computer also yields the best frame rate in games? Maybe, maybe not, but I'm not testing for that much like the IQ test isn't testing for who runs 60M the fastest.
>>
Oh look another fucking /pol/ thread. If you're all so butthurt why don't you do something for once and make donaldtube of whatever instead of being useless whiners?
>>
>>62083812
Let's all laugh at this fat nerd faggot.
>>
File: 1503388209242.jpg (272KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
1503388209242.jpg
272KB, 682x682px
>>62084260
>>
>>62083812
aahhahaahah nerd
>>
>>62084277
>on /g/
>complaining about nerds
>>
>>62084258
The same computer with diferent software may perform diferently (for example if try to run a 4K video on a computer with a great graphic card but no drivers for it). Also, given that the brain is more complex than a video, and a game is also more complex than a video, if we compare two computer by runing the same computer game we'll find that one may perform better on a given scene and biceversa.

So unless your job is about finding patterns, a pattern test aka IQ is shit as a brenchmark.
>>
>>62084266
t. Google employee
>>
>>62084052
>(which is why blacks abandon Islam as soon as they learn to read)

Well that explains all the black muslims.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>someone tells the white supremacist to actually do something
>he just posts memes instead
WE WUZ KINGZ, etc etc
>>
>>62084052
>while Muslims still have honor killings to this day for any family members mingling with blacks.
Exactly. When blacks commit crimes, they at least have reasons for doing so that make some sense, even if that does not justify them. Muslims are criminal because they are inherently criminal.
>>
>>62084274
>Literal gay frogs
Lel
>>
File: Capture.png (18KB, 707x209px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18KB, 707x209px
>>62084274
>>
>>62083926
Switch to, what, exactly? I think many are looking for an alternative to youtube but its archive cannot be beat
>>
>>62084317
IQ test isn't a pattern test. It tests recognition of patterns, spatial reasoning, basic math and language skills. Patterns are only a part of it.

Oh and here's a problem with your latest retarded analogy. I can install drivers on my computer with a great graphics card and make it perform better. You can't install brain drivers on a human. If it's not working properly, it's not going to start working properly, and that human will forever be disadvantaged in anything that requires the brain driver.
>>
>>62084234
They're pulling efforts to normalize this thing, soon normies will think blatant censorship is absolutely normal and mundane
>>
>>62084354
responding to critique with "why don't you do it better yourself" is a ridiculous non-argument
>>
>>62084431
I can't believe the entire midwest were pepe memers
>>
Research on iq is more solid than any other psychological measure. Do you think mental illness is bogus as well?
>>
>>62084176
>school is for teaching
>not for getting a piece of paper that proves to Shekelberg you know the shit you already knew before you started
>>
>>62084439
My analogy is spoteless, a human can learn things just as a computer can install software, drivers are software.

But then again, if your job is not about patterns, basic math, spatial reasoning, and so forth, the IQ test is useless, or rather I should day what I said first, not accurate enough.

I would agree though, and that is evident, that if the problem is on the hardware (brain damage) you're done for, and the IQ will help detecting it. But that makes IQ useful for detecting serious problems that should be treated medically, not for normal people.
>>
File: le-just-make-your-own-meme.png (47KB, 758x193px) Image search: [Google]
le-just-make-your-own-meme.png
47KB, 758x193px
>>62084489
At least it's not the g-government
>>
File: chrome_2017-08-25_18-07-43.png (617KB, 862x817px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-25_18-07-43.png
617KB, 862x817px
>>62083596
>views censored
>>
>>62084317
>>62084439
>>62084522
Quit with the human/computer analogies, life is not a machine.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcwLIGAedHI
>>
>>62084524
>It's not the government
https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
lmaoing at your life
>>
>>62084524
Net 2.0 when?

We need our own decentralized ip that can inject into the normienet

Basically tor on roids with no backdoors.
>>
>>62084513
IQ is a moving goal post. If we're not going to set consistent intelligence markers, then what use is it? A person with 100 IQ today and a person with 100 IQ fifty years ago have completely different levels of intelligence. It's completely useless as an objective measure of intelligence and is only useful for saying "you're more intelligent than average people" or "you're less intelligent than average people"
>>
>>62084524
>locking paypal
literally how they sunk their fangs into 4chan.

nothing in this world exists unless the jews allow it.
>>
>>62084524
Except this is the logical, correct result of a capitalist society, which they otherwise ardently defend. They are ultimately in support of everything they claim to despise.
>>
>>62084564
The analogy was perfectly fine, just becouse you don't like it doesn't mean its wrong.

>life is not a machine
That's why it's an analogy.
>>
>>62084522
The whole problem with a low IQ is diminished ability to learn, so I don't see what you're trying to prove here by saying "humans can learn". Yes, high IQ humans certainly can. Low IQ humans on the other hand have difficulty with it, and the lower the IQ the more difficulty they have when it comes to learning.

I mean sure if you're digging ditches and shoveling gravel, you don't need a high IQ to succeed, but at the same time it does help you avoid mistakes and work more efficiently assuming your other attributes are up to the task.

>>62084564
Life is a condition, a human is a biological machine.
>>
>>62084596
>they
Who do you mean? 4chan?
4chan hosts an array of meme political beliefs. Also its a meme to shit on AnCaps, even on /pol/
>>
>>62084584
You're a bit confused here. IQ itself is a very useful metric. What you are complaining about is people applying it incorrectly.
>>
>>62084495
One, it was literally a meme about gay frogs. That isn't critique, it's shitposting.
Two, the implicit argument of white supremacism--the part that the whole thing revolves around--is that white people are smarter and more civilized than any other race. And if you can't put videos on the internet without relying on Eric Schmidt and his army of pajeets, how exactly are you smarter than they are?
>>
>>62084634
>Life is a condition, a human is a biological machine.
Machines are, by definition, purposeful. Life does not exist for a particular reason.
>>
>>62084673
he's one of those "everything's subjective man" kike subverters.
>>
>>62084689
See? Atheist dumbfuck nigger kike disinfo artist. Exactly as I called.
>>
>>62083596
>>no link to the creator's channel
Damn I'm 1 minute into the video and he's going in hard, flat out saying that blacks aren't as smart as whites.

It's no surprise that YouTube (a private corporation) censored this. It's bad PR
>>
>>62084635
>Also its a meme to shit on AnCaps, even on /pol/
Ancaps are funny because their ideology is a logical contradiction at a fundamental level. I was talking about /pol/ types in general.

Besides, the Daily Stormer is already back up again. Someone will always be willing to host it.
>>
>>62084701
>Look Mom I said the naughty words online hahahahahahaha
/pol/ needs to leavr
>>
>>62084690
I don't think he was making a postmodern argument. Intelligence testing is very misunderstood, mainly because of people who want to use it as an excuse to try to frame civil liberty as objectively wrong.

>>62084701
Buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword.
>>
>>62084711
/pol/ has a wide array of political beliefs. Don't just assume they're all evil nazi capitalists (which is another contradiction). Don't make blanket statements, and don't be scared to visit boards you've been told not to like.
>>
>>62084753
>I don't think
it finally comes out...
>>
>>62084689
Humans and other animals exist to reproduce. Just because you are able to utilize abstract thinking doesn't change your biological function. It simply means you are able to choose to omit following your function, resist your programmed drive to reproduce, eat, survive and arbitrarily assign a different meaning to your existence.
>>
>>62084673
I'm not confused, I just disagree that it's a useful metric. It's simply giving a general idea of one individual's intelligence compared to the crowd. I won't consider it as a meaningful measurement until it is absolute. One meter is always the same distance no matter what. I want an intelligence unit that follows this rule, which would allow us to see how human intelligence is actually developing as time passes.
>>
>>62084634
I was refering to small IQ diferences, that's why I used the term accurate.

I would add that there are hight paing jobs that can be done with low IQ, actress, writter, artist. For those the IQ test doesn't work, yet you could design another test specifically orieted at those (let's call it AQ) and engineer would probaly have a very low AQ while bussness people would have a much better one.

At the end the accuracy of the brenchmark depends on the brenchmark itself, just as in computers the results vary with diferent test suits. (Sorry, but I needed to make an analogy)

>>62084701
Sorry but the nigger you insulted before was me, you seem confused. No to add to that confusion but I'm white.
>>
>>62084787
>exist to reproduce
They exist because they exist. Evolution is unguided. Unless you are willing to make a theological argument, I mean.

>>62084792
>It's simply giving a general idea of one individual's intelligence compared to the crowd.
And how is that not useful? It's supposed to be an average, not an absolute metric. The latter is not likely possible.
>>
>>62084581
Like IPFS?
>>
>>62084515
>comparing your local high school to higher education
>>
>>62084823
> They exist because they exist
You could say the same about computers, they are general purpose machines after all.
>>
>>62084763
Don't even pretend they are a free speech board. When they got their own chan to bully around they immediately started banning anyone who violated the white nationalist roleplay groupthink.
De facto censorship is not ethically different from de jure censorship, and they want both.
>>
>>62084859
Computers and other tools exist for a purpose. Life exists because it just randomly does. It's impossible to claim humanity is purposeful without endorsing creationism.
>>
>>62083739
That's not how you say it, dearie.
>>
>>62084884
Please read again and think what you just said. General purpose is no purpose at all.

About you argument on randomness, at a deepest level is false in a deterministic world where randomness doesn't exist. And if you're not deterministic don't worry, randomness at atomic level is equally true for humans than computers.
>>
>>62084707
you could've spent 1 more minute doing fucking Google searches for their channel, stupid
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEJYpZGqgUob0zVVEaLhvVg
>>
>>62084866
For something that you allege as "groupthink," it sure is strange that about half the board is covered in attempts to troll white nationalists. /pol/ receives far too much traffic and varying opinions for it to prescribe to groupthink; you are misidentifying the stereotypical image with reality - the same thing happens for all boards: /v/ is filled with nothing but virgins who hate games, /mu/ is filled with nothing but tripfags who would rather socialize than talk about music, /g/ is filled with nothing but NEET hippies who circlejerk over linux. But anyone who browses each of these boards can tell you that the truth is far more nuanced than that, and the same goes for /pol/, in which at least half of the content therein doesn't match up with the purported stereotypes. Whatever "they" you're referencing isn't the makeup of the entire board, and any implications to the contrary is silly.
>>
>>62083596
Taylor never had monetized videos so this is pretty ridiculous to see. He even makes a point to mention that his content is free.
Everyone needs to face the reality that we're already spiraling the drain for a free and open normie net. We're going to soon see the day where trying to even compete against Youtube in itself will be considered racist, and registrars will drop your URL for that alone.

>>62084866
>completely lying a petty SJW
Ochochan doesn't ban people with other views, the die hard degenerate Commies have their own board where they're perfectly left alone, even they they constantly stage coordinated raids around the web.
Every board has its own moderation.
4pol here is completely filled with people all over the political spectrum. If you think otherwise you're either a newfaggot or just a liar.
>>
File: terry-tan1.png (456KB, 321x363px) Image search: [Google]
terry-tan1.png
456KB, 321x363px
> https://www.google.com/search?q=%26bpctr%3D
> https://www.google.com/search?q=verify_controversy%3Fnext_url%3D
> https://www.google.com/search?q=verify_controversy%3Fnext_url%3D&source=lnms&tbm=vid

> https://searx.me/?q=%26bpctr%3D&categories=videos
> https://searx.me/?q=verify_controversy%3Fnext_url%3D&categories=general
> https://searx.me/?q=verify_controversy%3Fnext_url%3D&categories=videos

> https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7458465?visit_id=1-636392822593180901-1176320386&p=youtube_vov&hl=en&rd=1

enjoy ur edgy videos, welcome to the zognet
>>
>>62084564
This.
Better use food analogies as they're easier to conceive.
>>
>>62084822
Yes, I am aware that there are jobs which low intelligence people can excel at. Ever heard of marathon running? You don't need to be intelligent to run from point A to B.

You're straying away from the whole point, which is that you can test Intelligence. Being able to run fast is not intelligence. Being able to act is not intelligence. Being able to do a repetitive task million times a day is not intelligence. It's either physical strength or memorization in this case. You can have awful memory and at the same time high intelligence and vice versa. Or you can have both good memory and high intelligence. Or even high intelligence, physical strength and good memory.

>>62084823
Evolution would not even exist without reproduction. It's a direct consequence of reproduction.

You're the one making a theological argument by claiming that the belief there is no purpose to life is an unfalsifiable truth, even though the purpose is self-evident. Life is programmed to perpetuate, you have to apply abstract thinking and a degree of mental fortitude to stray from the programming. It's not like sexual arousal is a voluntary response to stimuli. It's an automatic response.
>>
>>62083596
>can't add to watch later

Wtf, y?
>>
>>62085027
How would that go? IQ is subjective like the paladar, a given food is a person and if you tweak a recipe you still can make the same food but better? Hmm... not so bad.
>>
>>62083812
the vid url is http needs to be https but otherwise vids links can be pulled an embeded but they will expire. also yt-dl n mpv will play haram linkz
>>
>>62085070
IQ = tolerance to lactose
>>
>>62084206
They've been fucking around with the layout for a few days now, again and it usually means they've been putting some behind_the_scenes bullshit to mess with all sorta user scripts and whatnot.
Google niggers of youtube really hate when others have their crap easily (and without them ads), innit.
>>
>>62084846
He can, since the only difference between "higher education" and highschool is that higher education has more difficult books and you can choose a field to specialize in.

Nothing stops you from getting higher education even without enrolling into a Uni.
Just stock up on the books and libraries as outlined in all unis, and learn by yourself,
and practice by getting your own equipment or going to those rent toolhouses.
>>
>>62083596
Good. Let the white supremecist bullshit sink back to the underbelly where it belongs.
>>
>>62085036
>Being able to run fast is not intelligence.
We agree on that, but my point is there are jobs in which we consider intelligence to be required that don't perform well on IQ tests, bussines people, writters, composers... basically people that needs to think a lot yet don't use maths at all.
>>
>>62085099
Right. And let it fester and garner more traction, rather than bringing it out into the light of open discussion where they can be contradicted. See >>62084554 where the "censorship" is doing wonders for its notoriety.
>>
>>62084495
You're looking for a viable alternative, so yes, it is an argument. At this point you faggots are literally the mentally challenged people at a house party that can't take a clue no one wants you there. Either you're too stupid to take a hint or you're so cucked you actually like Google's dick up your ass. Truly the superior race.
>>
>>62085125
Jared Taylor isn't a supremacist, and trying to characterize him as one is the epitome of intellectual dishonesty.
Quantifying differences between people doesn't mean you hate one group, nor does it mean you believe in a notion of superiority.
Even the ADL has sang his praises int he past for being well composed and reasonable.
>>
>>62085125
you think jewtube is gonna bother freezing views as a psyOP now that problematic videos don't even get views displayed?

I feel like they will continue to do everything in their power to signal like a politically correct sjw. for whatever the reason. which means censoring, spreading disinfo, lying, etc.
>>
>>62085099
https://youtu.be/tTSC354qhp4
>>
>>62085084
That has problems in that its too simple compared to the brain, and static, your tolerance to lactose doesn't change over time that I know, whilist what people thinks and belief does.
>>
File: pbs_twimg_com_media_C8k0CDgUQAAe.jpg (131KB, 1279x881px) Image search: [Google]
pbs_twimg_com_media_C8k0CDgUQAAe.jpg
131KB, 1279x881px
>>62085166
>>
>>62085227
Kek
>>
IQ = tolerance to milk and propensity to drink it.
>>
>>62085118
Business people do perform well on IQ tests, same with composers and writers. At least they will perform well in the relevant categories, for example writers would have high verbal IQ.

Also you're technically trying to hoodwink me by saying that "business people don't perform well in IQ tests". In theory that could be perceived as reasonable and true, because literally anyone can be self-employed and thus considered a business person, but if you're actually excelling at it - eg you have golden tower sticking out of the ground in them middle of Las Vegas like the proverbial golden cock and balls then you have an extremely high IQ.
>>
>>62085166
He raises some really good points here.
>>
>>62085182
>shit on IQ tests
>doesn't know what an IQ test actually tests
rly makes me think
>>
>>62085288
I was not trying to make you say anything, I was just making my point that IQ tests are not accurate enough for saying that niggers are idiots. I mean, yes niggers are idiots, but not at a biological level as defendants if IQ try to say.
>>
>>62083596
What about the pyramids? Check mate.
>>
Works for me
>>
>>62085422
Low IQ does not equal idiot, it equals low intelligence. The word idiot has an ambiguous definition while the word Intelligent does not.

On average blacks have low intelligence according to IQ tests, and that's reflected in their lower (on average) ability to learn and succeed in fields that require high intelligence.
>>
File: JaredTaylor.png (158KB, 1144x645px) Image search: [Google]
JaredTaylor.png
158KB, 1144x645px
>>62083596
Scroll down, read Jared Taylor. Search him on youtube. Pic related.
>>
>>62083596
What a retarded video, IQ is not a question about race but wealth.
>>
>>62085688
im poor and have a high IQ
>>
>>62085723
Your country is wealthy and has good schools
>>
>>62083596
>>62083838
Off topic but he's repeating claims from "the bell curve" which the APA and AAA were highly skeptical of after publishing. The science is still up for debate as there is currently no non-circumstantial evidence to suggest IQ tests have a genetic component.

It's a stretch to believe African American socioeconomic status is completely caused by race variances in IQ (if there are any) and to completely ignore any effects of colonization. He cherrypicks numerous studies and conveniently ignores studies that prove his assertions wrong. He implies the science is settled when there are numbers of conflicting studies and different camps of academics that approach the problem in different ways. He's also not an expert in this field at all and yet he feels inclined to opine authoritatively on a subject he hasn't studied in University. For the record, he has a B.A. in philosophy and M.A. in economics, not even a Ph.D.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm bothering to argue /pol/ shit in /g/ of all places but there are a surprising number of people here that take his words at face value without questioning his ability to argue authoritatively on the subject.
>>
>>62085734
>Brazil
>good schools
>wealthy
>>
>>62085688
WRONG

IQ is about lactose tolerance.
>>
>>62085579
>Low IQ does not equal idiot, it equals low intelligence. The word idiot has an ambiguous definition while the word Intelligent does not.

I know, I was just playing racist there, maybe I am.

> On average blacks have low intelligence according to IQ tests, and that's reflected in their lower (on average) ability to learn and succeed in fields that require high intelligence.

How much lower? Becouse my point was that IQ is not acurate enough, so unless the diference is really important it's pretty much useless.

As a side note, on my country IQs are considered american bullshit, and on psycology class they told us literally that it was designed to stop black people from stealing white people jobs.
>>
I don't need a scientist or scholar to tell me that black people may not be as smart as white people. I can look at photos and see it for myself. I don't even see why this is even an issue. Who the fuck cares? Asians are smart than whites, but whites run the world(for now).
>>
>>62085723
Never said that wasn't possible, it's a question of probability. If a country has good and accessible schools the percentage of its people being able to improve their IQ is higher than poorer countries with no access to education. IQ can heavily fluctuate depending on what you do or learn.
>>
>>62085896
this is the dumbest shit ever

>just put monkeys in suits.
>>
>>62085759
>designed to stop black people from stealing white people jobs.
That's literally what unions were for. IQ tests not so much, because the kind of jobs that the negro was stealing were low skilled. Who'd bother with an IQ test to find a grunt to stack crates?

And what do you mean, how much lower IQ? From what I remember it's about 20pts average for American blacks and 40 pts for aboriginals with various Africans falling between those two. Which is fairly substantial.
IQ around 80 also seems to be the sweet spot for criminality.
>>
>>62084554
that only works on tablets/phones?
how to do in chromium?
>>
>>62085099
>First they came for the White Supremecists, and I did not speak out-
>Because I was not a White Supremecist.
>>
>>62085759
>on psycology class they told us literally that it was designed to stop black people from stealing white people jobs.
haha. so youre a misinformed nigger

embarrassingly wrong. youre stupid to fall for this. I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY smarter than you. not even close.
>>
>>62084524
>implying corporations don't control the government
>>
>>62085759

fuck of sweden
>>
>>62086318
Not sweden, try again.
>>
>>62086318
>of

Fuck off pajeet
>>
>huwhite
>>
>>62084150
A proper school goes beyond teaching facts and figures. They can introduce ideas for critical thinking and give use for critical thought in projects. Good teachers provide broader perspective on various ideas and subjects. Just because you didn't go to school or went to a shitty one doesn't mean all schools lack value.
>>
>>62083596
You know, if we would had never had minorities, none of this would had never happened. Youtube needs to get crucified.
>>
>race differences in intelligence

so this is what they are using this for? im fine with that now lets just hope the system is not easy to abuse but i doubt it
>>
>>62084846
>higher education
embarrassing.

anyone else cringe when goyim use meaningless advertisement trigger words?

It's like they're wearing a collar.
>>
https://dtube.video/v/pressfortruth/ufluexpf
>>
>>62084597
this is you are wrong though
and dumb
>>
>>62083596
This is not /pol/

SAGE!
>>
File: CvZA2ijXYAAfxBn.jpg (615KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CvZA2ijXYAAfxBn.jpg
615KB, 1536x2048px
>>62087524
where do these run of the mill "reee, /pol/" replies come from when the important topic of censorship by monopolies that control the internet media & infrastructure is being discussed?

are people here really that shallow?
>>
>>62087663
>2017
>still want to ask hypothetical questions you know the answer to
when was the last time 4chan was a legit place and now a nigger shill breeding ground to spread disinfo and advertise?

(it's been at least 8 years)
>>
>>62087663
"Race differences in technology" is a shitpost, this is /g/ not /pol/, take it somewhere else.
>>
>>62087682
I think it has been more or so 13 years.
>>
>>62087749
I didn't know whether to start where they psyOPd me, or from the point where moot betrayed snacks and paypal jews shut 4chan down to control them

the point is, we're infested.
>>
File: 1492459040032.png (256KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
1492459040032.png
256KB, 500x533px
>>62087692
well, the right wing internet media is the current thing sorosite fuckos like ICANN, Google, Cloudflare, Mozarella etc are going after.

no news / opinion website has been banned from the existance on the interwebs to such a degree as Daily Stormer has and that's scary. it shows that the web has reached it limits on freedom of expression and something else has come to place.

keep in mind that cloudflare is totally ok with all the kiddy-fiddler websites on their service.

you don't have to agree with /pol/ to see how fucked up that is.

blockchain / ipfs based solutions are the future it seems.
>>
>hwhy
>hwhites
>hwheel
>hwhich
Looks like he has a black ancestor.
>>
>>62087682
Chanology turned 4chan into a normalfag infested shithole, the last time 4chan was a good place to be was when nobody cared about IRL politics
>>
>>62085688
>>62085896
And how did some groups of people end up with all the wealth? Why weren't they building schools and universities in Africa...? You retard.
>>
>>62087919
>nobody cared about IRL politics
you must have been too young or you weren't here. early 04 was my first introduction to Merchant memes. Niggers and Jews Bad News! All that good stuff.
>>
File: alt-left.png (2MB, 984x992px) Image search: [Google]
alt-left.png
2MB, 984x992px
>science is god except race science which is stupid meanie poo poo head
>>
>>62087919
Reminder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssgm5rUpgUs
>>
>>62084021
This is what the left wants: a complaining minority to rule the majority.
>>
>>62087863
I'm in full agreement. Left wingers and centrists are being affected too. Peterson almost got sniped and the only reason they restored his account is because he has a huge and diverse following. A lot of humanitarian and journalism videos on Syria have been taken down on Jewtube because it's not advertiser friendly. All this political ideology BS is just excuses, what these corporate shitheads want the most is to sterilize the Internet and homogenize us, because it's easier to manage.

I don't care at all for /pol/ but it's really up to all of us to make an effort to resist this. Partisan bullshit be damned.
>>
>>62087524
But it is 4chan. Sooner you learn that, the better.
>>
>>62084052
This is not true though... Many early blacks were celebrated leaders. The one who came up with the call to prayer was a black ex-slave and the main caller during the prophets lifetime
>>
>>62088018

I will remind them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq64zpcdInM
>>
>>62088170
Moving to the darkweb or a decentralized standard is the only way forward.
These private corporations will never let the internet be free and open again. You don't just step back from extremism.
Government regulation could stem the issue, for a short time, but it will then be subject to the tyranny of whoever is in power at the time. We all know that the government itself is a massive body for censorship.

The only way forward for the internet as a concept is to move to a system that cannot be controlled by centralized powers. However the downside to that is that the userbase goes back to 1980s BBS levels. All social relevance, content, and outreach is lost.

We built this system up on a house of cards now we're going to suffer the fall whether we like it or not.
>>
>>62088236
>this one token nigger probes you wrong

Look at the actions of Islam - more than a millennium of enslaving africans
>>
File: 2017-08-26-003008_864x428_scrot.png (21KB, 864x428px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-26-003008_864x428_scrot.png
21KB, 864x428px
>>62083596
wtf I can't even download the video with youtube-dl
>>
>>62083596
>bitchute.com
>vid.me
>dtube.video
>upload society
search for and watch youtube videos with hooktube
https://hooktube.com
>>
>>62088243
I'm sure it's possible to make a decentralized 4chan, completely P2P, no one has tried yet?
>>
>>62088450
IPFS, zeronet? zn already has zerotube, but it uses webtorrent.
>>
>>62085741
Watch Charles Murray talking with Sam Harris if you have any interest it not just repeating talking points you've heard.
>>
>>62088474
Is there stuff about this on our wiki that I can read up on?
>>
>>62088474
Yes but 4chan doesn't work over them does it? I was asking for an imageboard using those tech.
>>
>>62083596
>Browser.exe has stopped working
Wew
>>
>>62084234
>>62084489
This is the primary issue. Any recourse that happens now is IRRELEVANT because, in the future, the next generation will grow up without even knowing what freedoms they have lost.

>Who cares if my data is stored and sold
>Who cares if government and businesses have backdoors into all my devices
>Who cares if the NSA is hacking into computers?
>Who cares that all traffic is monitored?
>Who cares as long as I can consume popular media after my day at work?
>>
>>62088492
Will do. I'm always interested in listening and finding ideas that challenge my beliefs. In this instance though, Taylor's video is so cherry picked that he comes across as extremely disingenuous in how he presents his points. He neglects all the counter-studies that don't correlate to his hypothesis.
>>
>>62088529
sorry replied to wrong post. there is an imageboard on zn as well. it's not very active right now.

>>62088493
i forgot the wiki even existed. maybe, but both ipfs and zeronet are easy to install, zn is easier to get into because it's supposed to be a decentralized web, whereas ipfs is just a distributed file system.
>>
>>62087949
wtf, is her torso on backward?
>>
>>62087863
That's not true.

Many, many websites have lost their domain name and been shut down.

Daily Stormer is unique though since pretty much all those other websites were violating some law (drugs, CP, weapons trading, other explictly illegal activity). It's very scary to have a time where the 99% are jumping around in joy when the freedom of expression and speech of the minority is shut down.

People literally think that white supremacy is a threat. This is how brainwashed people are. It's easy it is to manipulate people into finding irrelevant topics important
>>
>>62085745
Also Brazilian, poor and super smart. :)
>>
>>62088712
Remainder that they shutted down megaupload. Even if the site hosted piracy, so does google and amazon with their cloud plans and many others. The burden on piracy should've gone to the users instead of the service, yet they closed it anyway without warning.

I would say the same about piratebay, but piratebay has "pirate" on it's name so it may not prove to be a very good argument.
>>
>Hwhimsical Hwhitch Hwondered, “HWhere Hwould Hwarring HWanda HWitch Hwantonly Hwander, Hwhile Hwarily Hworried, Hwhen Hwolves Hwrestle Hwith Hwily Hhhwolverines?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6yNE4Gv6rI
>>
File: 1503704351078.png (97KB, 663x213px) Image search: [Google]
1503704351078.png
97KB, 663x213px
Relax. Youtube is still /our/ company.
>>
>>62089264
Lul
>>
>>62083886
Greenscreening books into the background adds 10 IQ points to the presenter.
>>
Hey Guise, be sure to report that tranny channel that advocates for pedophilia, drag queen kids etc.
>>
>>62088585
It's already happened.

8-20 odd year olds don't care about any of this shit only a real select autistic few
>>
>>62083596
So they've basically did everything they could that isn't deleting it.
Probably because deleting it would cause people to upload it 1000 times, or because they can't delete it because it has scientific merit and there's nothing that will change it.

>dat captcha though
>>
File: 7b7.jpg (66KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
7b7.jpg
66KB, 648x960px
>You can now report videos for containing material that is "offensive/inappropriate to certain audiences"
>When you do this, the video won't show up in the suggested videos section anymore
>When you search for the exact title of these videos, they won't show up in the search results
>You can no longer comment on these types of videos
>You can't see how many views the video has
>You can't like or dislike the video anymore

This is why women should not be CEO's of anything
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-25-18-59-23.png (773KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-25-18-59-23.png
773KB, 1080x1920px
Don't give a shit
Irrelevant but only because it stops me from viewing until I agree to view it
>>
Is it actually the first video to receive this kind of treatment?
>>
>>62083891
Alt-coins are for faggots. They're never going to catch on senpai. Your 'free' money is useless.
>>
>>62083801
Who's sister used to be married to Sergey Brin. She only got the CEO job because of that I reckon

https://pew.tube/channels
>>
Racial IQ differences are an established scientific fact. Look at all the peer reviewed studies in the video description. How is this video "offensive" I thought liberals/jews fucking loved science or something
>>
>>62090968
They only love anything when it agrees with them.

This includes, for example, all the minorities they "defend."
>>
https://youtu.be/1uMix8WPB8I

This is what the current CEO of Youtube actually believes
>>
>>62083596
Normally Youtube would just take this shit down, this is progress, compared to the draconian system, in which, we used to have.
>>
>>62085933
Just under the title, click "More" and then "Statistics"
>>
File: 1995-SAT-Income2.png (35KB, 911x623px) Image search: [Google]
1995-SAT-Income2.png
35KB, 911x623px
>>62085688
>>
>>62083852
Could not just try to implement a decentralized video streaming platform?
>>
File: DH9RngGXsAAFOtx.jpg (5KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DH9RngGXsAAFOtx.jpg
5KB, 640x360px
>>62083596
>yfw you realize this video could be used as propaganda for interracial breeding
>>
>>62084109
IQ difference between a educated person and no educated one, adjusted for the same age, is no more than 6 points.
>>
>>62090968

>Look at all the peer reviewed studies in the video description.

You can be a prove a correlation easily, but it doesn't explain why it exists and that matters. If there is:

>>A positively correlation with amount of ice-cream consumed that is relative to an increase number of murders.

What does that mean? Congratulations you have found a correlation but what significant does that relationship have?

You can still be dumb as fuck and achieve a lot in life, as I have come across a lot of people who think that they are creme a la creme but are dumb as rocks. I personally do not believe that IQ has much of an impact on peoples lives, which is where some of the criticism is and it would be attacked for that very point. If you use research, back it up with a sound methodology decision.

>Correlation does not imply causation.
>>
>>62091540
>Correlation does not imply causation.
>he doesn't know that almost all the times the investigation proves that those correlations have causal relations
>>
>>62091540
This. I've known tons of people with low IQ and PhD jobs. IQ is nothing more than a racist meme. Funny how "high iq" white trash are the only ones who seem to study it.
>>
>>62091576
>he doesn't know that almost all the times the investigation proves that those correlations have causal relations

I'll give the point that within the sample of the research article it COULD be generalized to the broader population, which proves a casual relationship. Given the changing demographics of the population it would probably would not be as relevant now, but hey let's argue about old data that may no longer be applicable to the current population.

I am interested though, what is the significance of this relationship that may be generalized to the broad population of the USA?
>>
>>62083596
Remember: this is what Libertarians approve of.
Muh property, muh rules.
Next time you see somebody with a gasden/ancap flag on /pol/, make sure to thank them
>>
> this video contains content that may be inappropriate or offensive to some audiences
so just about every video then?
>>
>>62083739
Go back to pol
>>
>>62091623
Low IQ and PhD in what? Nothing STEM, that for sure.
>>
File: pepe-is-trumpism-5415602.png (165KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-is-trumpism-5415602.png
165KB, 500x745px
>>62086646
good goy
>>
File: 1457666046635.png (167KB, 420x211px) Image search: [Google]
1457666046635.png
167KB, 420x211px
>>62083596
>complete censorship of information that google/youtube doesn't approve of
>>
https://www.youtube.com/v/6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503722045

hardly censored desu senpai
>Calle Please
>>
>>62083596
>waaah, they're taking down my "scientific" and "truthful" far righter videos

Well deserved.
>>
>an inconvenient truth delivered calmly and with detail
>better cover it up as much as possible without technically and legally censoring it!
Unbelievable. Not like they couldn't have gone after ISIS videos instead.
>>
Use uploadstars
>>
>>62084173
Came to post this
>>
>>62083812

why not just use adblocks? now you use their service AND not give them anything.
>>
>>62083838

he uses SAT score tho, which in practice will have some real world effect.
>>
>>62083596
>Huait
>hueel
God i hate his accent
>>
>>62083596
>>/pol/
>>
>>62083813
That is the whole point of free speech.
>>
>>62083596
That's not censorship
>>
>>62083787
Muslims aren't a race, dumbass. You can be a black and a Muslim.
>>
>>62085152

what would one achieve by diving deep into this discussing
yes, we shouldn't lie about statistics and accept them as it is but bringing up all of our differences in every day life is just messing with the society.
>>
>>62088091
Thats literally the right's agenda though. The whining rich is the minority you speak of.
>>
>>62091665
Oh, yeah, because it's totally a free market thing. Not like Google doesn't shove dozens of lobbyists into Congress and tons of political donations to give them an unfair advantage.
>>
>>62093872
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5lxcajZDFs
>>
>>62093936
>You need to give gays wedding cakes and pay for universal healthcare and meet all my crazy demands because a bunch of people agree with it!
>I just want to be left alone, and be free to make my own choices....
>GOD, YOU ARE SUCH WHINERS!

Ok.
>>
File: 1503274885582.jpg (642KB, 1024x1372px) Image search: [Google]
1503274885582.jpg
642KB, 1024x1372px
>>62085741
>Whites show up to Africa
>Bring along with them incredibly advanced knowledge
>They build roads, buildings and farm in areas that were once barren land
Yet the blacks managed to just sell off what they could instead of using it to continuing their newly advanced lives. The crop fields that provided food for entire countries are barren once again thanks to them selling irrigation for scrap metal. Buildings are now dilapidated because they forced their ways in to live for free, and destroy rather than maintain. The streets and railroads once built are now unusable thanks to no maintenance on them for decades.
>Bu-buh they din know no better
They did, they were there the whole time but they never bothered to learn or listen to the people bringing them civilization.

Compare this to when previous Nazis came to America after WW2. They brought advanced knowledge in rocket propulsion and aero engineering. Did America fuck that up? No, they sent some fag to the Moon with it.
>>
>>62094493
I like how you're making this big historical argument but you still can't explain why you're incapable of hosting your own shit.
>>62084678
>>
>>62094690
it's massively unprofitable, it's unreasonable to think that some random person should come up with the billions of dollars it would take to prop up something like youtube
>>
>>62084052
Explain why Mali has so many black Muslims? Everything that you say is bullshit.
>>
>>62094493
>They build roads, buildings and farm in areas that were once barren land
They did this only to get oil, cobalt, diamonds, etc... out, thing that they don't have in their motherlands
>>
>>62084707
>hatefacts
>>
>>62094799
not really relevant. civilization was brought to them, regardless of the motives, and they couldn't figure out how to maintain it, or weren't able to figure out the long-term benefits of maintaining it.
>>
>>62094799
Check out this thing called "Detroit".
>>
>>62083596
>the first limited featured youtube video
if this really is the first I am impressed. I mean, the subject of the video is ... special!
I am laughing so hard about the fact that this is on youtube and they do not delete it and nobody can do anything about it. Hahahahaha
>>
Why does he pronounce the H, which is after the W, in words like why and white?
>>
>>62084833
>>62084581
The problem all comes down to file size. Video is fucking HUGE compared to documents. Documents could be decentralised in a way videos can't, but they also require more investment than simply starring at a computer screen.
>>
File: 499158369.jpg (80KB, 550x339px) Image search: [Google]
499158369.jpg
80KB, 550x339px
>>62083596
Google are testing the waters.

This is going to to get worse.
>>
>>62094776
You aren't gonna. Firstly because you have a small subset of the customers Youtube gets, and secondly because hard drives and cheap used desktops are getting cheaper by the minute.

Stop making excuses. Do something about your problem. Or would you rather whine about how the mean old kikes make it too hard, just like the black guys and mexicans and women whine about how white men make it too hard?
>>
>>62083812
Long term solution is a robust and simple method for sites to host their own, reliable, video content. That still hasn't happened.
Google has been paying browser companies to stifle the development of internet video solutions for years.
>>
>>62095015
you don't know what you're talking about stupid sperg

we're setting up a site that will link to buried youtube videos anyway so youtube is still the one hosting the videos

couldn't think of that huh

kill yourself
>>
>>62095028
You still have to rely on the "shitskins" you hate. It's fucking hilarious, honestly.
>>
>>62095041
whatever you say shill
>>
>>62094783
>Explain why Mali has so many black Muslims?
Illiteracy + masochism + retardation.
Mostly illiteracy.

>Everything that you say is bullshit.
There is no point in me bullshitting when the very contents of the Quran and Hadiths showcase the disregard of blacks in Islam and label them as subhuman servants.
The books even pinned that 1 average slave of any other race is worth multiple blacks.
Blacks practicing Islam doesn't magically make the slavery and the contents of the books and scriptures go away.
Go and read them, plenty of copies around the Internet.

Hell, even today in Arabia they refer to blacks with the term Abd, meaning "slave".

Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 1, no. 662 and vol. 9, no. 256, Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47,
are just some of the examples.
>>
File: 1498068049021.jpg (670KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1498068049021.jpg
670KB, 1080x1920px
I can post this picture now.
>>
>>62083812
im curious about that cat of yours
>>
fags today
>heh heh look at you you whiners you're being censored this is cool

fags tomorrow
>why are we being censored? we're just saying words! words! I thought this company only censored the people that I disagreed with! what a betrayal. Where's the next chunk of power so I can take it and turn things around?!
>>
>>62084940
general purpose means a broad range of application. Usable to control a cnc, manage your porn colletion or for playing games. General purpose is a thing so that manufactures have the advantage of a bigger target audience. You worded yourself not quite correct. Yes, there is no single ultimate purpose to general purpose, but calling it devoid of any purpose is wrong and you know it. Please don't spread half-truth for the sake of your rhetoric.
>>
>>62095419
What I wanna know is when you fuckers are gonna make a meshnet and get off the normienet. I mean, you're the """"superior"""" race. Surely you can create new technology just like your predecessors did.
>>
>>62095241
White people fuck white people

Seems about right
>>
>>62095854
The reason no one is doing this is because everyone's addicted to video and HD images. We could solve all of this overnight if people were to quit it with all this junk and move towards a text-based platform.
>>
>>62095591
It's devoid to any specific purpose. Just like life. You could say that life's purpose is to move mass avobe the planet, but that's clearly not all life can do. In the same way you can say a coputer's purpose is to show porn, but that is not all it can do neither. In both cases you're facing general purpose, and if you insist on saying life has no such purpose, the same argument can be made about computers.

Notice that you can make something without purpose, the fact that humans are not made by other entities doesn't change that.

In any case, if it's a matter of words in what you disagree, there is no mouch that can be done about that.
>>
>>62095913
I'd go for text and maybe streaming. Video content has value, and people who couldn't have otherwise made their own TV show got to make stuff for Youtube. The problem is less that video is useless and more that Youtube runs on the money of the rich and stupid.
>>
>>62096020
It's also big and fat, and heavy. 100MB of 360p video is 30 minutes, but 100MB of text is 20,000 pages.
>>
File: lel.jpg (10KB, 389x301px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
10KB, 389x301px
>>62083596
>guy blatantly avoids the topic of evidence
>goes on to state easily verifiable falsehoods about the developments of black civilizations

Why are people afraid of anyone seeing this?
>>
>>62096155
>developments of black civilizations
AIDS, genocide, illiteracy, mudhuts, vore fetish, sticking plates and objects into skin because the anus and mouth are not enough.
Such impressive development.
>>
>>62096155
>second half of the video is him citing studies that have done IQ tests and repeatedly show a significant difference regardless of the socioeconomic status
Basically it's black<white<asian.
But even though the sentence "no matter how good you are at something there's always an asian person better than you" is a meme right now nobody finds it offensive.
>>
>>62083787
>Muslims
>Race
>>
>>62096380
Was said nowhere smartass.
>>
>>62087863
I would also add that Tor is totally ok with hitmen, drugs, weapons, paedophilia, but apparently draws the line at "white supremacy".
>>
File: GrooveBait.png (151KB, 1000x630px) Image search: [Google]
GrooveBait.png
151KB, 1000x630px
>>62096155
nice bait senpai
>>
File: .png (15KB, 781x241px) Image search: [Google]
.png
15KB, 781x241px
>>62096535
>tor's social media person represents the opinion of everyone involved with the project
Pic related.
>>
>>62083832
>>62083739
This is the first thing that came to my mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8
>>
Fucking jews
>>
>>62087692
This is a Youtube Limited State thread, not an offtopic IQ thread. Of course the page showcasing the Limited State is going to include some racey content. Would anyone take OP's word for it unless he posted proof?
>>
>>62084006
no they arent
>>
>>62096155
>guy blatantly avoids the topic of evidence
he then goes off topic for a few minutes and starts listing studies that basically are evidence unless a pair of black female sjw's will start a debate on why modern science and white language is a mistake and we should all use shamanism and shieet
>>
>>62088018
1:23
>>
>>62094799
>Boo hoo someone gave me 50000 dollars but it wasn't purely altruistic
Do you realize how fucking retarded you sound
>>
>>62093914
Are you kidding? If you can't see how the "everyone is equal" meme is fucking up society with affirmative action and other policies, you're willfully blind. It's much better to recognize each individual as they are, as completely and honestly as possible, and treat them with respect and dignity. That doesn't mean pretending everyone can or should be a lawyer or an astronaut. People should accept who they are and be able to talk about that.
>>
Lbry is the answer
>>
>>62084173
>adds additional "h" sound to "white"
>removes "h" sound from "herb"
why, americans?
>>
File: Erode.jpg (2MB, 1998x1288px) Image search: [Google]
Erode.jpg
2MB, 1998x1288px
>people are unironically okay with implicit filtering of information
Despicable.
>>
>>62083768
He is the most likely to win over normies. No one is going to watch a retard screaming into a mic and say "ya thats true"
>>
make sure to share this video everywhere
>>
>>62098085
That video about the decolonization of science was amazing kek
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.