[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fegg/ - female geek general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1503593325638.jpg (463KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1503593325638.jpg
463KB, 1000x666px
This is a place where we share our experience about female geeks we met/hope to meet.

What are your experiences with female geeks? Have you ever met a woman like pic related?

previous thread:>>62066483
>>
She looks like a slut much more than she looks "geek" with the Fedora hoodie.

I have not met any geek girls who used Linux, but was surprised to know that some girls I met used torrents for their anime when almost no one here knows what the hell it is.
>>
>>62083413
>Had this asian coworker once, she had a nose similar to your pic She was a coder but only did simple things. We got closer, I thought that she was liking me, ended up helping her with some stuff at work, asked her out and got rejected. Lesson learned.
a guy gave me some sound advice once: at work you should wait until she takes the first step, otherwise it's a disaster.
>>
>>62083501
yes
>>
>>62083514
No one here knows what anime is? Or what torrents are?

And what would make her geekier to you? Thick rimmed glasses and braces? Or is she just too attractive?
>>
>>62083539
Doesn't sound so bad
>>
>>62083539
Sensible advice but easier said than done. She gave a lot of signs she was interested in me, I considered her waifu material back then, she was shy, so I had to do the first move.
>>
>>62083470
OP is feggot
;^)
>>
>>62083470

what a fucking useless bread, do you have to promote girl everywhere in every domain possible ?

being "Geek'' doesn't mean you're a boy or a girl. You could be both a the time we don't give a shit.

You're a ''geek'' that all we care about so stop with you're underage, you fucking virgin sheep.
>>
>>62083679
>Sensible advice but easier said than done.
if you're a fag
>>
>>62083679
>Waifu
>3DPD
Shiggy diggy doo
>>
File: women are annoying.jpg (73KB, 1279x674px) Image search: [Google]
women are annoying.jpg
73KB, 1279x674px
>women are less interesting to talk to
>women are far less capable of being immersed in a niche hobby on anything but a topical level (my favorite video game is overwatch haha)
>women are unable to distinguish a person from his actions
>>eg. weak effeminate man cooks at home, how feminine lol
>>fit well adjusted man cooks at home, that guy has his shit together

women are a meme
>>
File: sdsdfs.gif (50KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
sdsdfs.gif
50KB, 300x150px
>>62083470
This is a fucking thing now?

How about no
>>
>>62083470
>you have to be a geek to use linux
No.
>>
Seriously mods? We're gonna let /g/ go this far in the general thread trend shit? This is fucking ridiculous...
Just when you thought /g/ couldn't get worst...
>>
Generals were a mistake.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.