/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

windows 10 ltsb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ltsb.png (570KB, 1924x1172px) Image search: [Google]
ltsb.png
570KB, 1924x1172px
how can i download and activate it?
>>
>>62073515
install gentoo
>>
>>62073515
Just download the education edition
>>
step 1: download it
step 2: go to best buy and ask geek squad to put it on you're computer for you
step 3: activate it

enjoy
>>
>>62073559
>ltsb
>>
File: ltsb_isnt_a_botnet_meme.png (75KB, 1649x606px) Image search: [Google]
ltsb_isnt_a_botnet_meme.png
75KB, 1649x606px
>>62073515
get access to an msdn account. Or look for this iso:

Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB (x64) - DVD (English)
Released: 8/11/2016
SHA1: 031ED6ACDC47B8F582C781B039F501D83997A1CF
File name: en_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64_dvd_9059483.iso

activate it with kms

keep in mind it's still a botnet, so you better have a network level firewall if you care
>>
Grab it from Microsofts official site. DO NOT activate it using KMS. You are trying to escape the American botnet by... joining the Russian botnet? Yeah, nah.
Go to eBay and search Windows LTSB key, price is like 15 dollars but if you are like you can get it for 12.
Do not use any anti-win10 saying tools, that shit breaks the OS. 99% of people complaining they have issues with windows 10 is because they install that crap. If needed, install a Ubuntu on a secondary partition for "muh privacy" stuff like checking your bank account and leave w10 for games.
>>
>>62073540
Doesn't exist. Believe me I've looked.
>>
>>62073571
Geek squad is sharp. They can install anything.
>>
>>62074004
this. should be able to find at mydigitallife forum. along with microsoft toolkit 2.6.2 to activate
>>
Windows lgbt
>>
And if you see someone recommending malware like KMS or Pico or shit like that insult them.
Don't be a retard, don't use malware, it's not worth it. If you are gonna use malware just don't activate windows and deal with the watermark.
>>
>>62074519
here you go
http://getintopc.com/softwares/operating-systems/windows-10-aio-22-in-1-3264-bit-iso-free-download/
>>
>>62074519
>he didn't go to college/uni
LMAO
HOW EMBARRASSING
>>
>>62074693
I ain't clicking that shit nigga.
>>
>>62074707
ok well it's a very old iso and has been downloaded and used a lot and no one has reported any issues

don't say something doesn't exist and you've looked when it does and you have not
>>
>>62074733
ISOs should be downloaded directly from Microsoft website. All it asks is an email account.
Nice try Rashid.
>>
>>62074703
>>>/v/ is that way.
>>
>>62074851
You're in a windows thread sweetie, no need to try and feel superior to others. :)
>>
>>62074501
Would it be secure to use a virtual machine inside windows rather than dualbooting?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.