[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Reminder
>>
what the fuck kind of babble is 'emotional design'?
>>
>>62070740
Leftist jargon about how tech devices need to be trigger free and not disagree with them.
>>
He's right though.
/g/ is mad because the furthest they've ever gotten on a project is the left image, barely functional
>>
>>62070740
Not actively annoying the user, at bare minimum.
>>
>>62070824
Mad?

there are 4 posts in this thread
there hasn't been enough time for anyone to be mad
>>
>40% functional
Vs
>8% functional, 8% reliable, 8% functional-synonym and 8% "premium"
>>
>>62070903
almost every product I use these days actively annoys me.
>>
>>62070916
>functional is the same as usable

lmao. this is why developers need constant supervision
>>
>>62070956
>>62070916
>functionality is independent of reliability
It was at this point I realized OP is talking about MacBook commercials and not software
>>
>>62070985
>>62070956
>>62070916
It's more like 8% functional, 8% reliable, and 16% UI.
Which is slightly unbalanced, but then again when you do a minimum viable product it's with the purpose of selling it to someone, and that someone probably judges software by its looks because he's a faggot. So...
>>
I think the graph is more about project scope

like if you have a massive application planned you should make it do one thing well first rather than laying out a basis for other stuff

which seems like a really retarded way to design a program that would guarantee issues down the line
>>
>>62070938
That's because it's minimum viable.

>>62071054
>you should make it do one thing well
That's the one on the left. The one on the right suggests that you should have some vague but consistent principles on all those levels. For example, on the usability side, you might prefer radio buttons or drop downs or checkboxes, use modals or pop-up windows or neither, submit whole forms with a button or submit field changes immediately upon blur, decide how many sublevels of screens you want, etc. The point is to work what functionality you decide to do all the way through the process so that you can pattern the rest of the app/system on it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.