[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best phone prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: iphone.png (532KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
iphone.png
532KB, 1600x1200px
best phone

prove me wrong
>>
>tfw we wont get slightly thick phones anymore
>>
>>62057723
That won't work. Don't be a fucking retard.
>>
>>62057817
i don't see why it *wouldn't* all variables considered but it would be so easy to fuck it up that it would be retarded
>>
bump i actually want to know why it wouldn't work
>>
>>62057723
that vodafone has the lcd and the touchscreen, no gorilla glass or similar,
you are removing the touchscreen in the third image (from the smartfirst), it wont be compatible with the iphone you cant even install it
>>
File: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (105KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg
105KB, 900x1200px
>>62058090
forgot image
>>
>>62058090
there still needs to be a glass or plastic pane on top, otherwise there would be a groove between the LCD and bezel
>>
>>62058120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP-GZUHP_vs

you can separate the glass/plastic pane off of a digitizer
>>
>>62058090
You can remove glass only with heat gun leaving the lcd and digitizer still intact. The only problem I see would be the home keys not working properly.
>>
>>62057766
thicc
>>
>>62057723
The iPhone1 was shit design.
>>
Glass is probably different, I doubt touchscreen would work that well
>>
>>62057828
Because glass contains resistive touchscreen that isn't compatible between two phones.
>>
>>62058673
it should be capacitive judging from >>62058120
>>
>>62058384
Everything about it was hot garbage. I'm surprised it was as successful as it was.
>>
>>62058765
In that era, an ipod was the thing, and the iphone was a touchscreen ipod that was also a blackberry, and it even mostly worked. Combine that with blackberry falling behind the times and the sorry state of android pre-ICS (and especially pre-Gingerbread) and the iphone's dominance makes more sense.
>>
>>62058765
Marketing is more important than anything else.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.