[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B-but he w-was an asshole!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: steve2.jpg (5KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
steve2.jpg
5KB, 295x171px
You represent fucking /g/, and you, YOU, say he was an asshole?
Maybe look in the mirror?
>>
>you need to be a chef to have an opinion on food that tastes like shit
>>
>>62053223
>lacks basic reading comprehension.
What I'm saying is /g/ is on even bigger level of asshole than steve was. Go neck yourself.
>>
>>62053245
why do you need to defend the honour of a gay anal receiver
>>
>>62053192
unlike him i am not lying to the whole world about it
>>
>>62053192
he was notably less of an asshole more of a blatant thief who sued others over his theft.
>>
>>62053192
everybody would be as much asshole as Jobs if he was given the opportunity
>>
>>62053192
AIURA!
AIURA!
>>
>>62053192
Better being and asshole than receiving a penis in the ass hole
>>
>>62053432
you are a weeb, which is way worse.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498078343796.jpg (52KB, 720x696px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498078343796.jpg
52KB, 720x696px
>>62053192
>Trying to defend a gay shill who took credit from his friend who actually engineered the mac.
>>
>>62053675
>implying wozniak would've made Apple without steve. He was basically giving everything for free. He would've been fucked over.
>>
AIDS
I
D
S
>>
File: 1498341104951.jpg (140KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1498341104951.jpg
140KB, 680x680px
>>62053751
>implying Wozniak wasn't fucked over later
>>
>>62053245

Lmao you're correct this place is filled with assholes but it takes a special type of chaddy fuck to be a business asshole like Jobs and people like him
>>
>>62053925
he is worth 100 million now. He would've been fucked over, ran over and he would've been happy with an ok salary in Silicon Valley.
>>
you're all ass holes, what the fuck are you whining about.
>>
>When Steve Jobs worked at Atari, the company was working on creating the arcade game Breakout, which required 80 Integrated Circuits (ICs). The less ICs there were, the cheaper the games would be to produce, so Nolan Bushnell (Atari's president) offered $100 for every IC that could be knocked out of the design. Jobs brought Woz the challenge, and over four days and nights he put together a design that only required 30 ICs. Bushnell gave Jobs his $5000 bonus, which Jobs "split" with Wozniak by telling him it was a $700 bonus, giving him "half," or $350.

What a disgusting human being.
>>
At least I didn't outsource work to Chinese factories with terrible working conditions, who have to install nets outside the windows to catch workers who attempt suicide.
>>
>>62053245
As we all know, /g/ exploits Chinese kids, therefore /g/ is the biggest son of a bitch here and I'm happied /g/ died of cancer.
>>
>>62054285
Jobs literally acted like the fucking ferengi from star trek
>>
>>62054285
Why was woz such a beta cuck?
>>
>>62056014
he enjoyed programming and tinkering
he didn't really give a damn about money
let himself get jewed by jobs
>>
>>62054893
>At least I didn't outsource work to Chinese factories with terrible working conditions, who have to install nets outside the windows to catch workers who attempt suicide.
But Microsoft, Google, Asus, Acer and HP did.
But nobody cares what also-rans did, do they?
>>
>>62056029
>let himself get jewed by jobs
Same as Paul Allen got jewed out of his founder's shares in Microsoft by Gates.
>>
>>62056223
Gates and Allen both got the jew gene, so no it's not the same at all as Jobs Wozniak relationship
>>
File: How to be a manager.png (191KB, 672x820px) Image search: [Google]
How to be a manager.png
191KB, 672x820px
>>62053192
>You represent fucking /g/
He was still asshole, this changes nothing. I only peek from /u/, anyway.
>>
>>62053192
>You represent fucking /g/
I don't remember being made /g/'s representative.
>>
>>62058476
sauce?
>>
>>62058537
"Don't make so turned on" or something like that, by Comaku. It's a bit depraved.
>>
>>62058653
>It's a bit depraved
lel
>>
>>62058653
>It's a bit depraved.
It's just some group-yuri. Nothing depraved about mass girl-love
>>
>>62053192
>Stole money from his friend.
Yep, asshole.
>>
>>62053285
dude that's how i retired early, i just fucken stole things from individuals and then i sued there asses cuz they got stole.
>>
>>62053192
He got cancer for a reason
>>
>>62054926
Remind me when Steve Jobs was the founder and CEO of Foxconn
>>
>>62053192
he was a dick

> When Steve had to make cutbacks at Pixar, he fired people and didn't give any severance pay. Pamela Kerwin, an early Pixar employee, pleaded that employees at least be given two weeks notice.
> "Okay," he said, "but the notice is retroactive from two weeks ago."

> Daniel Kottke was one of Apple's first employees and was even a personal friend of Jobs -- the two traveled around India together in 1974. But for some reason, Jobs never set him up with stock options.
> Rod Holt, Apple's Vice President of Engineering, confronted Jobs with this, saying, "Whatever you give him, I will match it."
> Steve said, "Okay. I will give him zero."

oh this one is ironic
> In 2008, Joe Nocera was working on a column about Steve Jobs' health, criticizing Jobs and Apple for keeping it a secret from investors.
> Before the column was published, Jobs called Nocera and said:
> “You think I’m an arrogant asshole who thinks he’s above the law, and I think you’re a slime bucket who gets most of his facts wrong.”
>>
>>62053245
/g/ it's not one person you fucking idiot. Kill yourself. I am a very nice person you fuckwad.
>>
>>62053192
It takes one to know one, whaddya want?
>>
>>62053192
I've never exploited my friends financially.

I've never belittled or talked down on other people.

I'm not so arrogant and stupid as to completely ignore the advice of doctors and friends.

I don't act like I'm the center of the universe.
>>
File: tim-cook-big.jpg (51KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
tim-cook-big.jpg
51KB, 1083x720px
is this man capable of being an asshole?
>>
making billions on stolen products
vs
calling people on the internet fags

did you think this through OP?
>>
>>62056014
The question is wrong. he just trusted the guy who had been his friend up to that point. he just didn't (and couldn't) know he had been betrayed.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.