[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me ONE (1) legitimate reason to stick with Android. That's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

Give me ONE (1) legitimate reason to stick with Android.
That's not a challenge, I'm just really starting to hate Android and am becoming increasingly disillusioned with it with each passing day. I need reasons to stay.
>>
What brand phone you got? Many different types of android, mate
>>
>>62046966
It's not ios
>>
>>62046966
the alternatives are much worse
>>
>>62046976
I have a Galaxy S4 and I hate it. I've been researching the newer Galaxies and I hate them too.
The only Android phone that I think is moderately alright is the Pixel.
>>
>>62047011
https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/jfltexx
>>
>>62047011
That's the problem, samsung phones are filled to the brim with bloatware you can't remove. I recommend huawei, xiaomi, oneplus or any other stuff, not that high build quality and fairly unimpressive OS, but great specs for price imo
>>
>>62046966
Being a straight white male.
>>
>>62046966
There are literally no alternatives.
>>
>>62047011
>samsung
Found the problem. But S4 has LOS available, you should check it out.
>>
Do what you want you fucking faggot. Why does everyone here lack a personality?
>>
>>62047080
Fuck you mean, Huawei has some of the best phones on the market, they top Samsung in build quality and more.
>>
>>62046966
>I need reasons to stay.
You have 0 (NO) reasons to stay alive. Hang yourself immediately.
Dumb frog poster.
>>
>>62046966
It's the only good mobile OS since nobody is investing into Sailfish and KDE Plasma Mobile.
>>
If you don't like something about android you can change it, whatever the fuck it is. Good luck doing that on competing systems.
If you don't have time to mess with it i guess iOS is a better choice tho.
>>
>>62046966
Just buy an iphone
>>
>>62046966
HTC makes a good android, plus they always support bootloader unlocking
>>
>>62047145
Xiaomi maybe but not huawei
>>
>>62047803
Bluboo maybe but not Xiaomi
>>
>>62047815
Butter maybe but not margerine
>>
>>62047145
I am only speaking off what i've seen and felt in the store of huawei, it felt a bit flimsy
>>
>>62047282
>S-ON
>>
>>62047011
>Old as fucking shit Android with TouchJizz
Gee I wonder why
>>
>>62046966
>need
All the kids on this board keep using this word. Each day they talk about the things they 'need', yet never once offering an explanation as to [i]why[/i] they might need these things.
>>
android is shit. it's only better if youre a freetard and/or like to install pajeet roms.get an iphone
>>
>>62047011
Just install a custom rom to remove the bloat dude. That's what I did with my s5
>>
>think Android is alright with LineageOS from what I've seen
>own a pixel
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>62046966
Depends, i personally would never use IOS as my main drive since i use some things that are not available IOS without jailbreak, like Torrents, emulator, tasker, a functional file explorer, f-droid, termux, SD maid, the ability of setting default apps, system wide ad blockers.

But if you don't need any of those iPhones are definitely better, and other than emulators it has better games too.

also my current phone has a 5000mah batter and i wouldn't be able to have that with a iPhone, although iPhones have better standby, it would never match my current SOT with heavy use
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.