[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why are there so many communist and anarchist hackers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

>Why are there so many communist and anarchist hackers?
>>
>>62030250
Computers attract low-test losers.
>>
Hacking = amoral

you can figure out the rest
>>
>>62030250
Both of them have a sense of entitlement and disrespect to the law and their country.
>>
>>62030250
>upper middle class
>nothing to do
>he can afford to smoke pot and eat all day
>he decide to read garbage like Communist Manifesto or enter in some hacking forums
that's how it happens
>>
>>62030381
How do we stop them?
>>
>>62030250
because NSA hackers can't talk about it
>>
>>62030250
Anarchist mentality ( DIY, direct action ) is the same as hacker mentality. Communist hackers might be that way because monopolies and market failures are the strongest in the IT scene.
>>
>>62030250
roleplay
>>
>>62030250
Because hackers, communists, and anarchists all come from the same pool of socially-detached assholes.
>>
>>62030250
Intelligent poorfags most commandeer equipment to do the computing they require.
>>
Why there are so many dumb frog posters?
>>
How can we create fascist hacker groups?
>>
>>62030381
The hacking culture of the past is also very different to modern "hackers". Actual hackers weren't script kiddies, they knew a thing or two. Now script kiddies look like l337 haxx0rz because the latest breed of 'hackers' are just making alternative pokemon and cracking their 3DS
>>
>>62030396
force them to enlist
but then it fucks it up for the rest of us
>>
>>62032813
I'd already exists but you're not allowed.
>>
>>62030250
Because IT influences our way oft life. As we see with Google, Mozilla etc, tech companies are so powerful that they have become a political power.

Here in Germany, the CCC (Chaos Computer Club) regularly brings up topics where social life and technology go together. They prompte the left Party, because they say they want to improve our Internet connection. They provide support for "immigrants" (Smartphones, apps to learn the language,...) and teach women Ruby on rails to show them they are equal to male Computer scientists...

These opinions are less popular in electrical engineering, physics and so on. Maybe because its less rewarding and more behind the scenes. You could say elitist, which is against Marxist principles.

Languages like Python require less skills than assembly/c and thus more people can start "coding" and become a rebellious cyber-anarchist...
>>
Probably because it makes them feel cool & edgy, while also not being a self-threatening stance to take. People may look at them weird, but no one will dox/fire them for being a commie.

It's like having their cake and eating it, too.
>>
>>62032879
>We're too indoctrinated to understand anything so we're going to destroy modern technology by giving it's powers to people who can't maintain it.

Isn't it brilliant? It's like technology is a tool that when used right makes society great but when used wrong is a suicide pact.
>>
>>62032839
Can I form my own online freikorps then?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-22_16-55-45.png (220KB, 1091x200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-22_16-55-45.png
220KB, 1091x200px
>>62030250
Fucking frog posters
>>
>>62030250
Because unless you are greedy and just want to hack for money you are doing it for a cause. Communism and anarchism seem apealing.
>>
>>62030381
>implying that the communist manifesto contains any marxist theory
>implying they wouldn't read capital instead
>>
>>62033015
why do you want to kill rosa luxemburg
>>
>>62033034
Same commie shit
>>
>>62033017
The first frogpost just shows how shit this board has become when things not even related to tech can get posted here.
>>
>>62033015
Send me your Facebook password and you're accepted:
[email protected]
>>
>>62033087
One is irrelevant in the modern day and one is one of the most important peices in classical economics. Even if you don't agree with marx you should still read capital.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.