[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is buying blank pc's to fill up and resell a viable business?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1503076730841.jpg (464KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503076730841.jpg
464KB, 800x600px
After all these years I can now take an empty pc and pimp it out, now I want to buy bundles of them to resell online

I know alot of you guys have the skills, but why not do it?

Are there some terms and conditions to prevent it?
>>
>>62026831
The only successful ones I've seen buy PCs from businesses and refurbish them then sell on fleabay. Got a couple refurbished Lenovo units off one guy, very professional refurbishing job, they were clean and tested, worked out of the box.
>>
>>62026854
I actually do this, though I haven't sold on ebay yet, I'm hoping to move them locally first

Got some Thinkpads though, wouldn't know they weren't new
>>
File: 1502991774781.jpg (273KB, 1024x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1502991774781.jpg
273KB, 1024x1400px
I'm thinking of installing windows 7 not 10, and I think it might up the value for desktops

Maybe Linux also
>>
>>62026831
Large companies that make pre-builts likely get bulk discounts on components that you won't get and have cheaper and more efficient distribution.

You will be paying full MSRP and high shipping which means you will need large markups to be profitable. It might be possible to do it if you market it right. People buy shit with large markups all the time (Apple, Alienware, etc.) but you aren't likely to be pulling great profit margins (assuming you aren't actually losing profit). Plus you need to figure out any refund/return policies. Stuff is guaranteed to be damaged in shipping or DOA every now and then and you need to be prepared to deal with that.
>>
>>62026893

have you got any tips or is it like the real estate market where you have to know a guy who knows where the best deals are

it would be awesome to know which businesses are about to upgrade their computer systems
>>
This is a very viable business...in 1999.
>>
>>62029594
If he's from a backwards country it may as well be 1999 for them
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.