[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's future tech gonna be like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5713.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5713.png
2MB, 1366x768px
What is technology in the future going to be like? I don't want wild guesses or fantasies, preferable if you have some reliable sources to back yourself up. What's currently being researched?
>>
>>62026575
op's homosexuality will be cured.
>>
>>62026612
Op here. If they have gay bombs I'm sure they can figure something out
>>
>>62026575
Isla is still going to die.
https://web.archive.org/web/20150610030331/http://a.pomf.se/koazvb.webm
>>
>>62026685
I knew OP's image looked familiar...
>>
>>62026575
Imagine the most shitty, corporate, mundane technology possible. All laden with DRM so that you can't make modifications without risking a lawsuit which will bankrupt you.
That is the future.
>>
>>62026685
I miss Psycho Pass.
>>
UNABOM.TXT
>>
>>62026575
AIs will control the world and humans will be obsolete, the end.
>>
File: 1492964787352.jpg (91KB, 1124x724px) Image search: [Google]
1492964787352.jpg
91KB, 1124x724px
>>62026575
pic related
whatever sci-fi fantasy you imagine, in reality it will be 500x more trivial and useless
>>
>>62027013
>native rights
what
don't they already have special rights
like they get to gamble and rape as much as they want
>>
>>62027013
Actually if you've got any trivial shit that'd be amazing. I'm looking for realistic answers, not fantastic ones
>>
IoT (Internet Of shiT)
>>
>>62027082
personally I think the internet will become increasingly nodular
we've gone past the "wild west" phase where the internet was an open frontier, currently it's more of a feudal system, large "manors" dominating the web with lords who for the most part are not accountable to anyone besides a marginal loyalty to the king (governments) and God (shareholders/financiers).
now the railroads are coming and the terrestrial powers are taking notice, government is making its titanic will felt on the internet and making things increasingly regimental and compartmentalized.
>>
>>62026575
hopefully /g/ will have rational discussion in the future
>>
harder faster stronger
>>
>>62026575
Hopefully humanity achieves thorium based nuclear energy.

As well as biotech.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL-MttOZKlg

But I think our biggest issue is probably energy.

Thorium isn't being researched in America BUT IT SHOULD BE.
>>
I hope that cyberbetics will become a reality. Not sci-fi level lazorr eyes and implanted hand cannons, but you know, just things like artificial limbs etc.

>t. a guy in his late 20s with a fucked up knee/ankle
>>
>>62026575
sibyl system when
>>
>AI cars.
>First humans to Mars
>Drone delivery.
>Scalable renewable energy.
>Post antibiotics age
>Global warming and mega cities.
>60% IPv6 coverage
>Intel on 10nm.
>>
first thing you'll see when taking a morning shit will be Google ads of some breakfast food items on your toilet's display, personalized according to what's in your GoogleFridge
>>
>>
I would like to see driverless cars nearly everywhere and cities that are better designed.

>>62027698
im not even going to watch that idiot video.
just wanted to say that hundreds of millions of birds die annually from flying into buildings.
The number that dies from wind turbines or other energy related shit is minuscule in comparison
>>
>>62026575
AI is the next big thing.
It's being shilled at the moment even though it's not very intelligent.
There is no software that can truly think, yet
>>
>>62027826
One of the guiding principle of modern architecture is minalism barebones style. More durable less points of failure.
>>
>>62026575
I think augmented reality will really take off. Instead of spending so much time looking down at or phones, we'll use wearable displays with HUDs that give us all the functionality that our phones have today but with none of the barriers we have now.
>>
>>62027826
literally none of that is true or objective
>>
>>62027013
>>62027040
everyone should leave murrica.
it's indian land.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.