[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have any habits/recipes to disconnect from time to time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (471KB, 502x375px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
471KB, 502x375px
Do you have any habits/recipes to disconnect from time to time?
>>
That's not even a valid question
>>
>>62026114
why?
>>
>>62026163
Does
>Do you have any habits/recipes to disconnect from time to time?
Make sense to you?
What habits do you disconnect from? What recipes do you disconnect from? Can you give an example of one of either of those things if you do not have any?
>>
My internet went off for 4 hours today.
I was so bored.
>>
>>62026186
>from time to time
not to disconnect from
your question would be:
>do you have any habits/recipes to disconnect from, from time to time?
>>
>>62026216
Okay, the OP said what I quoted in >>62026186 but the way you phrases it still doesn't make any sense
>>
>>62026235
The way you phrased it doesn't make any sense*
>>
File: 1501313313799.gif (3KB, 205x192px) Image search: [Google]
1501313313799.gif
3KB, 205x192px
>>62026235
i guess it is maybe missing a coma
>Do you have any habits/recipes to disconnect, from time to time?
other than that i find it pretty understandable
>>
>>62026256
Okay. Then give an example of what you're talking about
>>
>>62026285
Turning off notifications at specific times, or based on rules
Turning off devices 2 hours before bed time
Going out for a weekend, and shutting down the phone

It is a pretty obvious question, imo
>>
>>62026086
my eye looks like that since i got punched last year
>>
>>62026086
I take long walks and I don't bring my phone. I'll walk miles to a store to do shopping and buy what fits in my pack so I'll be committed to walking again soon. It's good for health and ideas and it gives me a much needed break.
>>
>>62026330
>Turning off devices 2 hours before bed time
>Going out for a weekend, and shutting down the phone
What do you do during this time?
>>
>>62029790
read a book, or clean my place, or work on anything I have in progress, like painting some room
>>
>>62028658
I started leaving my phone home when i go to the gym. no music, and no messaging. Now i really appreciate my training a lot more
>>
>>62030106
there's no music at the gym? the one i go to i wouldn't last 5 minutes without headphones with the absolute crap they blast in there.
>>
>>62030469
it is the neighborhood community gym, so it is pretty much empty all the time
funny that there some people arrive there, hear the silence, and immediately start blaring their stupid music through their phone speaker, like they are doing a favor to everyone there
>don't worry, i bring the tunes
*....des-pa-ci-to....*
fuck you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.