[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retrieve password from Windows 10 "Mail" app

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ajexposed.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ajexposed.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
How to retrieve password from Windows 10 "Mail" app?

It must be cached somewhere isn't it?
>>
>>62025852
Give it back Tyrone.
>>
>>62025852
ok hackerman.
its probably cached somewhere on a microsoft server, hashed.
maybe its saved locally, also hashed.

really no idea i dont use MS junk
>>
>>62025852
Give it back, jayquan
>>
>>62025852
you have to give it back DeShawn
>>
>>62025868
Alternatively I also have this account set up on a phone with what I believe is the Samsung default email client.

Same thing?
>>
>>62025852
Give it back Shaniqa.
>>
Give it back LeDasha
>>
>>62025961
look, Xavier, this isnt 1995. devices rarely 'cache' passwords locally and when they do they are caching a hash of the password, not the password itself.

what likely happens (if it was developed by non pajeets) is the user enters the password, it is hashed and the hash is sent to the server to authenticate. the server will then return an authorization token which is valid for X seconds.

if you really dont want to give it back you could try using a memory debugging tool on the samsung app while the device is running and try to extract the authentication token from memory and use it on another device to authenticate. but this is stupid because your already authenticated on the phone, and you seemingly want the password, not the authentication token.

in short, give it back DeAndre
>>
>>62025961
all your going to find is a hash Tyrone. your better off clicking "i forgot my password" and then changing it to something you want from the email account you have access to
>>
>>62026063
It's my wife company email, there is no "I forgot my password" option.

And for some reason the idiots from IT department don't want to give me the password (I do most of the emailing for her and need to set it up on my desktop, no way I'm using their shitty laptop).

I found stuff like that :
https://github.com/lovasoa/samsung-email-password-decrypt
Is that legit?
>>
Give it back, Daquanius Kangley McNigga III
>>
I solved the problem with VaultPasswordView.

Thank you very much for your help you fucking niggers.
>>
File: serveimage.gif (2MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.gif
2MB, 400x170px
>>62026233
>>
>>62026127
Listen to their IT department you fucking clown. The account and its credentials are their property so if they dont want you to have them (because you're not your fucking wife) then so be it.

You won't get sympathy here for being the annoying wanker who keeps bothering helpdesk because their feelings get hurt when they have to do something someone elses way
>>
>>62025852
Give it back Jamar
>>
>>62026026
Are you literally retarded? How do you think your phone's mail client "logs in automatically" -- do you really think it requested an authentication token good for millions of seconds???

Saved passwords are kept albeit encrypted on the keychain of the phone's operating system. On iOS this isn't normally accessible except through Safari saved passwords, but there's no reason you wouldn't be able to access it on a rooted Andrioid phone
>>
>>62025981
It's spelled Le-a, dumbass.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.