[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>google thinks it's a good design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>google thinks it's a good design
>>
that's 2x design nigga.
>>
Google knows it's a good design
>>
File: 1499909989273.jpg (46KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
1499909989273.jpg
46KB, 347x346px
>>62022619
>google
>>
>sitting with my friends at a cafe after the class
>one of them has been messing with his iphone for an hour
>ask wtf he is doing
>oh nothing, i am ordering these app icons alphabetically
>>
They literally just copied the iPhone, massive bezels and all

Pixel 2 will be a copy of iPhone 7, right down to the missing headphone jack
>>
>Not pictured is the slight wedge shape that keeps it thin where you hold it, and thick enough at the top to have no camera bump and keep the headphone jack.

Or the superior fingerprint scanner placement.
>>
First time I've seen someone talk shit on my phone on /g/. What is so bad about it? I use Firefox as a browser, I have a VPN most of the time. The Google Pixel cannot possibly be a Botnet..... right????
>>
>>62023151

I fucking hate the fingerprint scanner on this thing. My Nexus 6P fingerprint scanner worked flawlessly but this one never seems to want to register my shit correctly.
>>
Why have that much space on the bottom if you aren't going to have physical buttons? Why not just make the screen bigger?
>>
>>62023827
>Google Pixel cannot possibly be a Botnet
>Google Pixel
>Google
>cannot possibly be a Botnet
>>
>>62024061
I don't really have issues with mine, maybe try rescanning your finger and make sure to get more of the surface area of your finger?

I also like how it's more recessed into the body of the phone than it was on the Nexus.
>>
>>62022619
Literally an iPhone 6. This can't be real.
>>
>>62022619
>>google thinks it's a good design
It must be, Apple's been using it for years.
>>
I kinda like it but I've never used a phone with the main 3 buttons on the screen, only the way Samsung does it. I'm kind of keen to be able to hold the bottom of the phone without accidentally hitting buttons.

Is stock android weird compared to TouchWiz? Never had a phone that wasn't a slow bloated peace of shit before.....do you need custom launchers for these and do they slow them right down?
>>
>>62024517
It's natural for lagdroids to slow down eventually.
>>
File: .png (327KB, 593x430px) Image search: [Google]
.png
327KB, 593x430px
>>62022619
More like they want normies to think it's an iPhone
>>
>>62024080
Symmetry
>>
>>62022619
looks like filth from apple
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.