[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video Downloader Detection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (41KB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
41KB, 200x151px
/g/ood afternoon ami/g/os. I'm taking an online course to get a certification. Such course had very good videos about the subject, and I want to keep them for future references.
Of course, I know I can use an extension in Firefox or Chrome to download them, but I don't know if the Online Course Provider can detect that I am downloading its videos and terminate the service.
The course cost me 375 GBP, and I'm at 20% of finish it. I don't want the provider to end my subscription based on the "ilegal" downloading of its videos.
So, the question is: ¿can the Course Provider can detect I am using an extension to download its videos? ¿Can you recommend me a good extension to do so?
>>
No way they could detect a video camera in front of your monitor.
>>
Unregistered hypercam 2
>>
File: Untitled2.png (9KB, 300x156px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
9KB, 300x156px
OP here. I tried with VideoCacheViewer but it only recovers chunks of the stream, in differents sizes, no larger than 500 kB and the audio is in another file also.
I hate this new kind of fuckery. Back in the day you can find the .flv file full in the browser cache.
>>
Lurk more maybe someone will spoon feed you
>>
I recommend you going for the obvious but not perfect solution of screen recording the video while it is at fullscreeen
>no technical knowledge needed to do thid
>not detectable
>nearly same result as doing it the proper way (The way you arent capable of doing)

Just stop trying to do it the elegant way
>>
>>62007509
Nice opening question marks, Ramón.
>>
>>62007810
>mfw people still suggest shit like this
Just use Open Broadcaster Software (OBS). It's the highest quality software for this task and it's free AND it's open source. You can record full screen (60 FPS, any bitrate) plus sound.
>>
Go to the video page, "Inspect Element", then go into the "Network" tab, click "media", click to start the video playback, there should pop the complete video stream, or split .ts. Thank me later.
>>
>>62007509
>mfw youtube throttles speed to 60KB/s when downloading movies
>>
>>62009035
¿Thank you later? ¡I will thank you now!
¡Gracias Señor!
You are the hacker know as 4chan.
>>
>>62009800
>he didn't know about developer tools
Ya duérmete Juan, mañana tienes escuela.
>>
>>62009800
>>>/b/ackspic
>>
>>62010048
I'm in my homeland, dood.
>>
>>62009011
Dude im pretty sure it was a joke
>>
maybe FRAPS will work? just download it cracked from TPB
>>
Try IDM
>>
>>62007509
Every time you "stream" any video you're actually already downloading it, my dude...
>>
>>62013135
Yes, I know. The problem is that "maybe" the video downloader extension might identify itself like "video downloader helper" in the html refer tag or something.
Other worry that I had is that the Online Course Provider might "see" two connections from the same IP, both of them downloading the same video at different data rates.
Excuse my english, as some anon stated, I'm a spic.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.