[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm outside a Google office. What should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 20170820_124640.jpg (559KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170820_124640.jpg
559KB, 1920x1440px
I'm outside a Google office. What should I do?
>>
fap violently
>>
>>62004332
scream allahu akbar and call them racist nazi scum when they call the cops on you
and shit infront of the door
>>
If you Google Google you break the internet.
>>
put shoe on head
>>
>>62004332
Demand a referendum!
>>
>>62004332
Scream botnet until the police come.
>>
>Go in
>Use the bathroom
>Write random insults at the company on the walls of the stalls

As for what you should write, try to be creative. First things that spring to mind are "Google - Because Cyberdyne couldn't get the job done", "Welcome to the Ministry of Truth" and "Compared to us, the STASI were amateurs"
>>
write a giant install gentoo on the wall with spray paint
>>
>>62004332
>no right turns allowed AND no parking
What a waste of a street.
>>
Tell them that bing is better
>>
Put sharpie in pooper
>>
>>62004332
Go inside and say you want to see hentai. If they won't help you, rage at them about how bing is so much better. If they show you hentai, fap away.
>>
>>62004365
>>62004386
>>62004399
>>62004400
>>62004491
It's Sunday there's no one here you idiots.
>>
>>62004521
It's monday morning. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>62004404
Streets are for driving, anon. Parking lots are for parking.
>>
>>62004544
>Not realizing he's a Eurofag
>>
>>62004332

write "damore was here" on their doors

Larry "I donated 1 million to Killary Clinton and am now butthurt she didn't win" Page will have a heart attack guaranteed
>>
>>62004521
don't they have security watching over their buildings?
>>
>>62004594
lol, google wouldn't spy on people like that
>>
>>62004451
I used to masturbate like that
>>
>>62004605
Underrated post
>>
>>62004332
>451
Confirmed!
>>
shoot the windows with a bb gun then claim your a nazi gender fluid muppet
>>
install gentoo on their servers
>>
>>62004332
1.Spray paint "is evil now" After the Google logo
2.take a picture
3.print the image on shirts
4.???
5.PROFIT
>>
>>62004521
So scream till tomorrow ya dimwit.
>>
Throw pooh at the windows.
>>
>tfw jewgle removed all the *boorus from jewgle images

I'm still mad.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.