[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the moto /g/ still recommended? if no, what's the new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

is the moto /g/ still recommended?

if no, what's the new moto /g/?

please responds
>>
Nokia 6.
A cheap phone that werks that is literally a brick when it comes to durability.
>>
Just search in Google and YouTube about Motorola g5 reviews and make your own choice
>>
File: 1407126656493.png (114KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1407126656493.png
114KB, 258x258px
>>62004013
Nah, fuck the new models.
Lenovo fucked every thing up.
>1080p screen, no concave back and a fingerprint sensor
they added the useless parts no "smart" phone should have
>>
>>62004013
Motorola is dead...Lenovo killed it
>>
>>62004013
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro

or the 4 Prime
>>
I will literally never forgive what those chinks did to lenovo
>>
Moto G5 plus is the best mid range phone if you live in the US and maybe Europe.
>near stock Android so no bloatware
>amazing battery life
>fast snapdragon 625 processor
>carrier unlocked
>unlocked bootloader for root and roms
>camera is comparable to the GS7 in daylight
>screen quality is good for the price and size
Anywhere else, especially Asia, you're better off with Xiaomi, Huawei, etc.
>>
>>62005367
>2 versions, one with and one without ads on the lock screen

Fucking dropped
>>
I've been enjoying my /g/4 over the last year. I would have considered the new one but I didn't see enough of a draw. The 4GB RAM version was attractive but it still lacks stuff like compass and NFC. I'm still doing fine with 2GB so it's not worth the money for me.
>>
>>62005480
I don't see the problem. Just get the version without ads then. The 64gb + 4gb ram version without ads is currently on sale on amazon.
>>
File: motog3.jpg (302KB, 1800x1202px) Image search: [Google]
motog3.jpg
302KB, 1800x1202px
>>62004013
Yes the moto g3 is still the best phone on the market
>>
>>62004224
where can you buy it?
>>
>>62004224
the nokia 3 is in the moto g original price range, not the 6.
>>
>>62007910
Yeah, but Nokia 6 is way better for $30-50 more.

>>62007630
Amazon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.