[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Encryptards straw-clutchingly trying to explain this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Tor_loves_terrorists.jpg (185KB, 651x932px) Image search: [Google]
Tor_loves_terrorists.jpg
185KB, 651x932px
So how much more do you fags need before you realize that the only point of encryption is to protect criminals like terrorists and child molesters, and stop believing the encryptard rhetoric that we need to put up with this crap due to ever elusive "identity thieves"?
>>
>>61977397
Why brown man has boobs on chest but beard on face?
>>
>>61977397
You just love posting this for the 100th time, don't you.
>>
>>61977885
Unlike you encryptard shills who keep posting it because you're paid by NAMBLA/ISIS, we don't get paid for posting it. So yeah, we post it out of love.
>>
File: 1495139693990.jpg (309KB, 1745x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495139693990.jpg
309KB, 1745x1080px
>>61977397
>>
>>61977915
t. Drumpf gubbamint shill
>>
>>61978150
>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>61977915
yeah because nobody has any interest in removing one of the last places of the web where a modicum of privacy is provided and where censorship cannot exist, get the fuck out of here you chink shill
>>
>>61977397
you use encryption to do any online banking. you're likely using it to browse this site, or countless other popular sites. because encryption does more than protect the big scary evil bad guys. it also protects the average citizen from those bad guys. I don't know about you, but i do not want some chinese government agency stealing my bank account info because we are only allowed to use 'government approved' encryption. either it works against everyone, or it doesn't work against anyone who matters. there is no middle ground
>>
File: Obi-Wan.png (315KB, 717x379px) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan.png
315KB, 717x379px
>>61978322
>either it works against everyone, or it doesn't work against anyone who matters. there is no middle ground
>>
>>61978362
Yes, that's exactly how it works.
>>
>>61978362
the empire was created to keep an even greater out of galaxy civilization from coming in and fucking over the pouplace.
anyways, if encryption can be broken by some big government computing system, what's to stop it from being broken by some other big government computing system? It's just math, and math doesn't care what country you're from.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/138179224
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.