[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever-cookie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: 2377311-1241822161356.jpg (76KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
2377311-1241822161356.jpg
76KB, 519x600px
>Be me
>Be copious about privacy and everything
>Invent complete security procedures
>Learn about evercookie
>Check if it breaks my security
>I'm secure
Nice try big brother.

So how many of you faggots where bitching how evercookie tracked you?
>>
File: 1472308713870.jpg (12KB, 258x245px)
1472308713870.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>go to evercookie test
>"click to create an evercookie"
>nothing happens because I block javascript by default
>>
File: ddb.gif (1MB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
ddb.gif
1MB, 500x368px
>>61968498
>block javascript by default
Nice idea.
I don't block any JavaScript and no tracking is possible.
I operate on another level.
NSA plz.
>>
File: 5s4kkZ1.gif (498KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
5s4kkZ1.gif
498KB, 500x236px
>>61968498
>javascript
Remember all the javascript tutorials who started saying
>people who have crazy conspiracy theories how javascript can be used to track you have no idea what they are talking about
Now eat popcorn and laugh at the retards who believed this shit.
>>
>>61968802
Nice try Java script skill you are still staying blocked along with all cookies all scripts and any IP originating from China Russia USA Israel and Japan
>>
>>61968420
Why did you care about privacy so much?

On the micro point of view we all know that we are the among the last interesting person to spy

On the macro point of view our generics information are stored for marketing purpose and analysis

Am I missing the point? I want to know your point of view on this topic anon
>>
>>61968960
Not the OP, bur what if I wanted to be more than a drop in the ocean? How do I recover from being privacy abused after I've gave them all the sensible information about me when I didn't care about my privacy?
You can get famous either way, in a bad way, accused of something, or in a good way, lucky at work and getting a higher position of command. Either way your privacy will suddenly became of importance.
>>
File: 4954997.jpg (114KB, 744x481px) Image search: [Google]
4954997.jpg
114KB, 744x481px
>>61968960
NSA plz, get better copy pastas for your astroturfers.
>Why did you care about privacy so much?
I only list some facts:
Fact teachers are getting faired from their jobs based on what they posted on face book.
Fact employers demand full access to face book account.

The real question is why the government admits to being criminals.
1) Government says that only criminals have things to hide
2) Fact government has secrets and refuses to show them
3) Conclusion government by its own logic is criminal.
4) supplemental when government secrets get out they are always bad and government freaks out and tries to get the people who leaked the info.
So no
>b-b-b-b-b-b government can do no wrong anon.

PS: I'm OP.
>>
>>61969125
>Fact teachers are getting faired from their jobs based on what they posted on face book.
>Fact employers demand full access to face book account.
Solution: grow the fuck up and stop posting things on Facebook that you can't stand up for in real life.
>>
File: 1250.png (183KB, 915x659px) Image search: [Google]
1250.png
183KB, 915x659px
>>61969200
I love you.
>>61968960

For leftists:
>Think about it trump knows what you posted online now
For Right-wingers:
>What if you will be targeted for your political views

>stop posting things on Facebook that you can't stand up for in real life.
Thats right fagot!
What the government turned vegan and they are now checking who admitted to eating meat?
What the government is now muslim and checking who was not a muslim before they took over?

Well someone is going to a camp.
you people are hilarious, and i will be laughing my ass of when you are rounded up for wrong think in the past.

Expect no mercy from me.
I will be laughing my ass of at home.
You brought this on yourself, unless you have future vision and know what government will be in the future with 100% certainty you are morons if you post anything online.
>>
File: halt_citizen_by_voltage1x1.jpg (107KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
halt_citizen_by_voltage1x1.jpg
107KB, 900x720px
>>61969200
>STOP.
>Citizen!
>This post you submitted in 2017 that was anti-privacy is illegal now!
>The law works retroactively now, sub human degenerates like you can not be allowed to poison democracies with your pro-tyranny ideologies.
>You are hereby sentenced to death under the new American constitution.

You better prey I never become the dictator of the USA.
Because this law will be my first action.
Removing totalitarian ideologues is the only good solution.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.