[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Walmart the biggest botnet that we never think about? Think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: walmosque.png (315KB, 544x391px) Image search: [Google]
walmosque.png
315KB, 544x391px
Is Walmart the biggest botnet that we never think about? Think about it, they have access to your entire purchase history (they don't even need your receipt in some cases for exchanges or returns if you can provide something like a date and time), they have literally terabytes if not even petabytes of security camera footage, and they spy on your stuff if you're stupid enough to connect to their wireless.
>>
File: 1423429418800.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1423429418800.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
Who goes to Walmart anymore lol

u poor?
>>
>>61961156
> they have access to your entire purchase history

Oh no they can see I purchased toilet cleaner the day after christmas 4 and half years ago because all other stores were closed and my mother in law had a nasty bout of diarrhea from the lasagna after conveniently neglecting to mention Parmesan allergy and having 3 helpings.

And also probably that I bought a lot of gatorade in my teens because IT SO HEALTHY IT CAN REPLACE ANY OTHER LIQUID IT HAS ELECTROLYTES.

I'm screwed.

> they have literally terabytes if not even petabytes of security camera footage

In which they can see teen me talk shit about Amanda to my friends because she was just such a huge whore who acted like she was a pure, unsoiled virgin who could be touched by only the most regal of princes, even though she literally let Sean piss in her cooch one time at that really shitty Halloween party.

And probably also older me contemplating whether my mother in law would prefer the scent of diarrhea and sea breeze, or diarrhea and lemon fresh.

> and they spy on your stuff if you're stupid enough to connect to their wireless

I have unlimited data so why would I need to connect to their wifi that's probably all kinds of pozzed and requires you to check a "I accept this 3 mile long terms of service contract" box before you can use it.
>>
>>61961269
>unlimited data
>USA
Haha yeah sure buddy!
>>
>>61961269
>I have unlimited data so why would I need to connect to their wifi
I wish people had a mindset like yours, anon. Sadly, ""millennials"" are thirsty for it for some retarded reason even though LTE would destroy anything in-store. They (or their parents) are paying for it on a monthly basis, why not, oh I dunno, actually use it?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_71
>>
>>61961632
>Walmart also uses Area 71 to control many functions of its stores
>turning the lights on and off
>adjusting the climate control
>playing the in-store music
>460 TB
Holy shit, they weren't kidding.
>>
>>61962105
At Dollar General they control all the HVAC systems from a central location. try telling a guy in Florida that 78ºF is too hot in Wisconsin.
>>
File: P5_Shiho's_injured_portrait.png (129KB, 357x443px) Image search: [Google]
P5_Shiho's_injured_portrait.png
129KB, 357x443px
>>61961269
>and they spy on your stuff if you're stupid enough to connect to their wireless

Yeah hehehe what kind of idiot does that?
>>
As much as you're supposed to hate Walmart, I like how they're the most futuristic department store. I can really tell that they're trying their best to optimize things.

I can't wait to see them install more self-checkout stations and start having robots stock the shelves. It'll be totally self-sufficient and they won't have to employ people to perform all of these repetitive menial tasks. It'll be nice.
>>
Wrong target OP, Amazon is bigger.
>>
>>61962370
b8
>>
File: 1496485029340.gif (961KB, 310x212px) Image search: [Google]
1496485029340.gif
961KB, 310x212px
It's as if people here have completely lost the notion of what a botnet is, if they ever knew what it's supposed to be in the first place.
>>
>pays in cash
>this kills the botnet
>>
>>61962370
>self-checkout stations
these are a god send, I can buy girls clothes without having to talk to a cashier
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.