[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Organize a programming conference in central Europe. >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sjwicon1.jpg (125KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
sjwicon1.jpg
125KB, 500x333px
>Organize a programming conference in central Europe.
>Invite non-binary SJW to give a talk about "spoon theory".
>Two people show up.
TOP FUCKING KEK. PPL BE WOKE AF.

https://youtu.be/W4u8UpEBy9s
>>
>having a presentation on a subject that has nothing to do with programming at a programming convention
Yeah I wouldn't go either.
>>
>>61955068
I cannot believe I have to do this, but..... for once I think the sjw is k.
It hurts telling this but ..... I think that if the idea is that you have limited energy everyday and you should use that energy carefully, this is not a bad idea. Is this connected to programming? Well, kind of, but not really. Still, it could have been a side presentation that is not marketed as important. That being said, I too would have liked if the presenter did not look like an autist
>>
>>61955068
>non-binary
there's your problem
isn't 99% computer tech based on binary logic?
>>
>>61955068
>panelist on greater than code
>non binary

they must suck at they job.
>>
>>61955068
>Two people show up.

how do you know? were you one of them? where's the evidence bro?
>>
>>61955658
>the idea is you have limited energy each day
Based on what?

I've known the type who subscribes to "spoon theory". Overweight, borderline personality disorder, hypochondriac. They use "muh spoons" as an excuse to do absolutely nothing of value because they used all their spoons watching TV.
>>
>>61956043
if you subscribe to that ideology you should do exactly the opposite of watching tv. Instead you should focus on making sure that you use all your energy to be creative and minimize annoyances.

Anyway, I still do not defend the whole presentation, but there is some truth in some of her arguments.
>>
>>61956076
>Should
You're projecting logic onto people with eating disorders and BPD.
>>
Wow, really courageous talk. Sometimes these conferences are just too "techy" you know? I'm not an expert programmer, but I am deeply interested in intersectional spoon theory. Good on these guys.
>>
>>61956137
it could have been a 5 min talk. she would have used less spoons that way. Talking is a waste of spoons.
>>
>>61955068
>>>/pol/
>>
>>61956207
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>61956207
The absence of technological topics on a technological conference is both a /pol/ problem, but also a /g/ problem.
>>
File: DBZ9xy6W0AEg_L_.jpg (204KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DBZ9xy6W0AEg_L_.jpg
204KB, 1200x900px
>>61955068
alt-left gets cucked again
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.