[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ in 2018. Still no router security nor security general. And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ctrl_f_dnscrypt_0_results.png (2MB, 1958x1354px) Image search: [Google]
ctrl_f_dnscrypt_0_results.png
2MB, 1958x1354px
/g/ in 2018.
Still no router security nor security general. And no, that cyberpunk thread doesn't count as anything, its just a joke at this point.
>>
Should change the sticky to be like "please provide a dxdiag in your posts before asking a support question"
>>
>>61950943
All me
>>
it's 2017
>>
instead of complaining about there not being a thread that you want. how about you make that thread happen and provide the tips and tricks while liking and subscribing to your youtube and reddit posts my dude
>>
>>61951019
you know everyone would just call him a fag and an attention whore and he'd be ran off. if he's strong enough he'd be taken down by pajeets and /g/ would be consensus cracked.

just like on /o/- the powers that be don't want you to practice practical sciences related to the board. just ylyl threads and pajeet wars to keep the goyim distracted.
>>
File: 1502812201721.jpg (882KB, 1920x1401px) Image search: [Google]
1502812201721.jpg
882KB, 1920x1401px
You people want security for what?
>>
>>61950943
nothing wrong with /cyb/ /sec/. if the posts in the thread are your problem, post more yourself about the sort of stuff you want. if your problem is the OP, make suggestions. how does it get to the point where you're making a meta thread to complain instead of working to solve your problem?
>>
>>61951128
>you people
>gay ass anime for niggers
this shit aint even real any more. 4chan is facebook with robot friends.
>>
>>61950984
i help too #pepeislife
>>
tfw no programming socks general
>>61951147
>a """cybsec""" general with no advices or tips applicable to the real world and ran by some 16 yo kid.
what did he mean by this
>>
>>61951523
I can't say I read every cybsec thread but I usually scroll for it in clover when I'm on the toilet and it always motivates me to do something once I'm out of the bathroom. It's just a fun and exciting thread.
>>
>>61950943
>/g/
> Technology
>>
>>61951537
I agree, it motivates me to do something, too: sage.
>>
>>61952638
you probably know this, but sage just makes your post not count, it doesn't make the thread die any faster than not posting at all
>>
>>61952872
Sure it does. Posts stop bumping after 300 replies/150 images.
>>
>>61950943
>not just creating a bot that posts related topics erryday

hmmmm....
>>
>>61952904
That's not allowed. THATS ILLEGAL
>>
>>61952898
I guess I didn't think of it that way.
>>
>>61952983
You can now also sage with an image.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.