[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>setup a virtual machine with a vpn >download malware >sniff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1404440497308.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1404440497308.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
>setup a virtual machine with a vpn
>download malware
>sniff the network packets
>extract the login details
>gain access to thousands of megabytes of keylogger data

Where do i report this kind of shit to get the motherfuckers in jail /g/
>>
>thousands of megabytes
>>
fuck off snitch
>>
>>61948396
>download malware
>sniff the network packets
>extract the login details
>gain access to thousands of megabytes of keylogger data

lolwat?
>>
File: file.png (80KB, 369x973px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
80KB, 369x973px
>>61948408
pretty much the largest collection of user data i've ever seen, i might have exaggerated the size a bit but still

>>61948438
pic related

>>61948426
no fuck you
>>
>>61948451
Nice. I hate malware, you're doing lords work.
>>
>>61948396
Send it to BleepingComputer
>>
>>61948451
NO

FUCK

U

SNITCH
>>
Any good nudes?
>>
What programs do you guys use to analyze what a virus do inside a VM?
I guess procmon, wireshark? What else?
>>
>>61948480
Get fucked, Rajeet
>>
>>61948501
hurry call the bobbies, cunt
>>
Again and again I'm surprised how subpar malware can be so successful.
>centralized control, not P2P
>apparently every client holds the login details for the centralized control server
Really astonishing.
>>
>>61948396
Write a blog post and submit it to HN
>>
>>61948513
>bobbies

Fucking kek, britbongs have the gayest slang possible
>>
>>61948521
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the work of some script kiddie.

I remember an incident when an skid made ransomware and left their SQL database credentials in cleartext, this lead to a security researcher dumping the database and publishing the decryption keys for the victims for free.
>>
File: file.png (153KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
153KB, 1024x768px
>>61948496
I use filemon with netmon 3.4
>>
>>61948549
u type that shit n say my slang is lacking...fuck outta here you extra medium yesterday
>>
>>61948572
I'm just surprised that malware this shoddy is successful in any way
>>
>>61948572
>>61948657
this particular malware seems to have hundreds of customers, every customer has their own folder on the server with thousands upon thousands of keystroke data and "password recovery" data

it sends the data it gathers to a single FTP server and exposes its customer's username and password in plaintext in netmon. pretty shocking, I agree
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.