[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I bought a raspberry pi 3, set it up to be a kodi machine.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
So I bought a raspberry pi 3, set it up to be a kodi machine. Installed covenant, flixnet, etc. Is there a way to make the tv shows autoplay to the next episode, like netflix does? Kinda annoying to have to choose the next one manually and all. Also any other tips and shit I should install to make my kodi really good to use?
>>
>>61936227
Install gentoo
>>
>>61936227
>autoplay next episode
Fuck that cancer.
It pushes you to watch more as the lazy option becomes not stopping netflix.
Go out and do something with your life
>>
>>61936373
just had to get upset about it huh kiddo
>>
Yes it is. It's in the settings of Kodi.
>>
>>61936373
quality post from a quality human
>>
>>61936417
Where at? Kinda dumb over here.
>>
>>61936373
I don't know if that's inspiring or stupid.
>>
>>61936227
Kodi is stupid now. And dying a terrible death.

It's a pale reflection of its former self, xbmc.

May the kodi team burn in hell for the trash they turned that once awesome program to.
>>
>>61936417
>>61936491
Looking for this answer as well. Because of it picking sources "play from here" does not work when right-clicking.
>>
>>61936831
nah kodi is as strong as ever and expanding, good try at trying to make people believe in your stupid opinion.
>>
>>61936941
Nah, they don't host piracy add-ons anymore because mpaa threatened their ad revenue. Soon they will add drm ;(
>>
>>61936831
What exactly is the problem with Kodi? It plays shit from my home server just as well as it ever did.
>>
>>61936972
then how was I able to install a bunch of piracy add ons last night
>>
>>61936972
source? seems kind of impossible to do if you can add your own repo's?
>>
>>61936873
I found this option under Kodi settings/ Player settings, don't have time to test it or bother w those timings rn. This is krytpon 17.3
>>
>>61936227
>Kinda annoying to have to choose the next one manually
There's lazy, there's niggers, and then there's this. Wow.
>>
>>61937293
damn right im a lazy piece of shit, sue me faggot.
>>
>>61936999
>>61936941

>It's a shitty video streamer with a link aggregator.
>Heck even it's built in player is horrid.
>Terribly complicated and a poor attempt to create another app enviroment.
>Stock, it's slow as fuck, on a nvidia shield or a pc.
>only improvement is skins.

The old xbmc would go get codecs if required. Did samba and ftp with no issues. Never crashed. And it was built FOR piracy, not this SJW version.

Stay ignorant, newfags.
>>
>>61937330
then make something better you whiny faggot.
>>
>>61937347
I don't have to.

Theres plenty of other services available that blow it out of the water. Why the fuck would i build one instead of just getting something better, for free?

>android tv
>plex

What kind of stupid response is that?

>Stupid /g and their typical hurr durr make your own if you don't like it bullshit. Why not just call it like it is: garbage.
>>
>>61937417
>plex

and thats where you can't say shit anymore now.
>>
>>61937452
no fuckin shit, btfo hatin ass
>>
>>61937472
Welp that was fun, see you later
>>
>>61937452

Just an example. Plex isn't nearly as bad as kodi even it's trash too.
>>
>>61937330
Kodi is perfectly fast on my C2D shit Acer laptop from 2009, even plays 1080p Hi10p, SMB also works just fine and is supported out of the box as it always has been and the Emby integration is great.
>Terribly complicated
What in particular is complicated?
>>
>>61937918
he's retarded that's why its complicated to him. my fucking technology illiterate girlfriend's father could figure out kodi the day i installed it for them and i barely showed him how to use it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.