[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super interview help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1502336039059.jpg (101KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502336039059.jpg
101KB, 960x960px
Say somehow I got interviews for internships FB and Google.

My coding skills are still rather meager but maybe they would be impressed by some the projects I managed to build(got help and assistance).

How can I hopefully pass these interviews? Iam intern I don't have to know everything, just not look too dumb.

My advantages.
-Great ideas.
-Can easily understand and applies knowledge at a high level.
-Extremly good at talking and explaining.
-Fast learner and easily looked things up online and problem slove form that.

Cons
-Haven't learned much math.
-Knowledge of data structure and algorithm has big holes
-Only know Python, SQL and JavaScript.
-lacking on knowledge of tensor flow.

Any help? Iam at a lost atm on how I could look like a good coding intern In their eyes...
>>
Dye your hair purple and mention that you're transitioning to being a female. 100% get hired.
>>
you won't get past the interview so don't worry
>>
>>61923071
I have a whole month to study.
>>
Know your data structures and algorithms, there is no getting around that. They will usually pick a language you are most comfortable in, say python, so know it well. I would also read up on other basics such as Opposed principles, maybe design patterns, etc. Also make sure you can intelligently discuss your projects and justify the choices made.
>>
>>61922916
leetcode.com

know about the language you use

ex if you do javascript, know the difference between es5 and es6
>>
>>61923410
Meant OPP principles, not opposed.

There is tons of info online about interviews for Google and Facebook. See glassdoor, geeks4geeks, leetcode, etc.
>>
>>61922937
This will absolutely give you a solid leg up. The disadvantage is you'll probably get hired, and then you'll be working for an employer who uses social justice impact as a central criteria in the hiring process.
>>
>>61923116
Yeah, you won't get past the interview. Glhf

The guys that do study everyday since they've started college. There's no way you can keep up with them with a month of studying.
>>
Thanks for help guys.

Imma finish the book "cracking the code" and practice on leetcode.

I have some extremly good mentor at hand too, anything I should be asking them?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.