[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a real danger of advocating open source software?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (267KB, 502x473px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
267KB, 502x473px
Is this a real danger of advocating open source software?
>>
>>61916938
Yes, avoid them like the plague. Well adjusted women are not the type to apply to tech jobs.
>>
>>61917090
Any specific experiences you had?
>>
A friend once asked me to watch a video with her that she was going to display on her computer using Netflix. I declined, saying that Netflix was such a threat to freedom that I felt uncomfortable with promoting its use in this way.

Rejecting streaming DRM is an ethical imperative because this streaming technology is intended to divide people and make them antisocial.
>>
>>61916938
Based ESR btfo the roasties
>>
>>61917102
FOSS and Chill?
>>
>>61917102
Stallman got cucked by Netflix
Should have done the mpv and chill
>>
File: 1489768645049.png (240KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1489768645049.png
240KB, 500x367px
>>61917101
When I questioned the technical merits of one of her pull requests, she filed a strongly worded report to HR accusing me of harassment and liked to use the word "menterfering" liberally in the office. This was for a shit tier startup who tried too hard to be trendy and ended up going under not long after I left.
>>
>>61917214
startups are fucked up places... its a general problem with this new SJW culture where those fuckers launch a startup and crash it in a year.
The rate of successful projects from kikstarter or indiegogo would be much higher if they launched them in the 90
>>
> i willingly agreed to sleep in his house
> i willinginly agreed to sleep in his bed
> i am a reputably intelligent adult women
> he advanced
> i said no
> he stopped
> rape

don't want to get "appelbaum'd"
>>
>>61920062
They tried that shit on Dawkins too, it's just lunacy. Can't wait for this generation to die out desu.
>>
>>61920126
i still cannot understand the autism of a grown adult agreeing to sleep in another grown adults bed without thinking frisky. i mean that is literal autism.
>>
>>61920237
It actually neatly ties into the fact that women have high as fuck amounts of undiagnosed autism.
SJWs are mentally ill.
>>
>>61920237
It's a common thing at hacker meetups and conventions but I just don't get it either
>>
>>61920690
fuck that get your own room
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.