[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TempleOS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1479578142107.png (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479578142107.png
81KB, 500x500px
Has anyone here actually tried TempleOS? Terry Davis must be quite intelligent to be able to write his own OS from scratch. It's quite unfortunate that he is also insane (pic related).
>>
File: 1502513025319.gif (1MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1502513025319.gif
1MB, 500x333px
>>61910147
>It's quite unfortunate that he is also insane (pic related).
what? where's the insanity in that picture?
>>
what a hero
>>
>>61910147
>with code in cloud GitHub under lock and key
>in GitHub
>under lock and key
what did he mean by this?
>>
he's finally doing TempleOS videos again. is there hope?
>>
Gnu/TempleOS/Linux*
>>
God says...
conjectural Maritza's warlord's heinous courtesy untrained dyspeptics Hezbollah
gob's shortens raindrop pygmy's kibosh's farcical beatnik's tipsiest Mickey's
blarneyed annuity's Ruiz's Kwakiutl's castor concavity fatalities nova
downswing's town's Cadiz doubting ornamentation's handy recombination

True fucking poetry
>>
What's been going on with him lately? I stopped paying attention for a couple months. Heard he's a drunk now or something?
>>
>>61910147
he wrote a compiler
Linus has no idea how to start one
>>
http://templeos.org/Videos/ProfileStart.mp4
one of the best terry videos ever made
>>
>>61912008
holy shit
>>
>>61912008
this is better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brMK8qy1kUI
>>
>>61912382
That's just incredibly sad.

I hope that guy realizes he's suffering from an illness and wasn't trying to disrespect him.
>>
>>61910147
I've heard this guy suffered from some mental breakdown due to the pressure from his line of work before. Quite possibly he had nobody, not even friends and relatives to visit him during his depressed state and got isolated from human society fairly quickly. I presume that's when he became crazy.

Isolation coupled with loneliness and depression does wonders to the human mind. I made enemies out of my friends and my family dislikes me. Already, I'm breaking and suffering from mental breakdown from the isolation. The only thing I have going for me is my gf so I'm still able to function "normally" but it's apparent to anyone who truly knows me that I've suffered the impacts of psychological trauma. I don't have the drive to do anything anymore and I just mope around the house. Hope he does well in the future.
>>
File: 640x480.jpg (320KB, 1469x1102px) Image search: [Google]
640x480.jpg
320KB, 1469x1102px
>>61912008
Repeat after me:

SMARTEST

PROGRAMMER

TO

EVER

FUCKING

LIVE
>>
>I'm a white man I wrote my own fucking compiler
Does this mean I have to write a C compiler before I can claim to be white?
>>
He's the hero we need but not the one we deserve.
>>
>>61912382
What kind of illness does he have?
>>
>>61914292
Ops, meant >>61912419
>>
>>61910147
waiting for a conversation between him and LukeJr
a man can dream
>>
>>61914292
schizophrenia with a nice portion of paranoia
>>
>>61914300
Schizophrenic.
>>
>>61914010
of course you dumb shitskin that's the only way to be part of the masterrace
>>
>>61910147
Yes, it is very hard to use as it seems to not have any concept of error correction or graceful failure so when ever something failed it failed spectacularly and uniquely
>>
>>61914428
Does he have no family or anyone to help him? Has he ever been institutionalized before?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.