[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be on the move all the time, photographer for real estate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: gaminglaptops-lowres-9178.jpg (176KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
gaminglaptops-lowres-9178.jpg
176KB, 630x420px
>be on the move all the time, photographer for real estate developer
>wanna play games on the go
>every gaymen laptop has retarded UFO color schemes and lights and ultrashitty screens that I can't use for work

Do I really have to carry around two laptops?
>>
>>61909593
>wanna play games
grow up.
>>
This reminds me how sad I am because I can't find a fucking good compromise for my next laptop :'(
>>
>>61909593
>>wanna play games on the go
WTF why
>>
>>61909624
What features does your dream laptop have, anon?
>>
Razer Blade Pro, and just customize the lighting to be more understated. The OG HP Omen from 2014/15 can also be viable, but it's only 1080p, and the 860m in there isn't gonna push anything recent up to 60fps without dropping settings. There's also that Dell Inspiron gaming machine. If nothing else, you could always just get a cheap ThinkPad or Chromebook and tunnel into a home gaming rig using Moonlight.
>>
Look up the Inspiron Gaming series and I think the XPS has a 1060.
>>
>>61909665
Forgot to mention that you could always use an eGPU. Any laptop with a Thunderbolt 3 port should do, depending on which eGPU rig you buy, but don't quote me on that.
>>
>>61909593
What about this, OP?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHKqhRjRkbE
I so want this baby
>>
>>61909624
>>61909593

https://www.sagernotebook.com/home.php

youre welcome. remember to recommend it to idiots in the future that think dell/hp/etc are the only companies out there.
>>
just buy a controller and play retro games on emulator.
>>
Man I wanna get a thinkpad P71 with a P3000 card cause it can run most games pretty fucking well and it has the design and build quality of the thinkpad name but its 1800 CAD.

I could get a sager NP7850 too and its only 1300 CAD. What would you guys recommend? I bought a T510 like 7 years ago from a friend for 300$ (i7 version with nvidia) and it just fucking rips so I'm in love with the brand
>>
>>61909593
>>61909763

OP, get a P71. They fucking rip.
>>
>>61909723
>No palmrest
>Underpowered mutant GPU
>Thin meme at the expense of battery life
Other than those, it seems pretty OK, and the first is a matter of preference. Still, not for me. Not OP btw.
>>
>>61909782

>17" screen

Why do yo hate yourself, anon?
>>
>>61909665
Former 2014 Omen owner here (RIP in pupperoni), the thing is fucking beautiful, and served me well for work purposes. Battery life is shit, though. You'll be lucky to get three hours.
>>
>>61909593

I understand your pain. I just bought a switch and I'm happy.
>>
>>61909803
Well you can get the P51 with a 15 inch screen, I dont like small screens and if you want 4k, its even sexier on 17 inches baby
>>
>>61909871

I'm not OP but I've always found 13" to be around the sweet spot. For photo editing its great, and 4k video editing even 17" is too small. But finding design, power, portability, and a good screen all in one is impossible. MBPs come close but the 13" models don't have proper GPUs. Then PC options usually have terrible design, screens (16:9), and battery life.

There's no perfect laptop that I've found.
>>
Anyone asking why I want to play games on the go. i'm not talking about playing on the car or on a plane, I'm saying that I want to get to a hotel, prop open my PC and play some Hitman or sth.

I spend so little time at my home that I'm considering throwing all my shit in a storage unit and renting it out.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.