[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on pads and similar memes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image_4.jpg (268KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
268KB, 800x533px
What is your opinion on pads and similar memes?
>>
Build an ergodox pleb
>>
They're for people who should be put out of their misery.
>>
>>61908351
But what if you don't want a full keyboard, just a lot of macro buttons?
>>
>>61908406
then kill yourself
>>
>>61908424
Why you hate efficiency?
>>
>>61908447
>meme gaymer products
>efficiency
By that logic you should just use your keyboard as a gamepad cuz muh "efficiency"

But first kys
>>
File: 1464737465835.gif (2MB, 159x146px) Image search: [Google]
1464737465835.gif
2MB, 159x146px
>>61908490
>assuming it's used for gaming
>>
I think they're expensive for what they offer, but more power to the people who enjoy them.
>>
Can't use a PC with out one anymore. I will spend two or three days in autohotkey and script multiple functions with key press combinations, and have completely sped up everything I do on a PC.

Having said that, they are abortions of quality control, and have some seriously flawed design decisions. Razer is the worst offender. But Logitech has just given up on making a competitor.
>>
>>61908659
>s just given up on making a competitor.

G13's that bad huh?
>>
>>61908659
>everything I do on a PC
Does that include stuff not related to work or particular games? I'm a big fan of AHK too but I rarely find or think of macros which would significantly impact my computer use. All I do so far is text expansion and window tiling.
>>
Comfy for gaming.
>>
File: top-panel-device.png (387KB, 1088x612px) Image search: [Google]
top-panel-device.png
387KB, 1088x612px
>>61908680
I do a lot of modeling for work and use macros for like everything. Also since to not need to reach up for the function keys. With a meme mmo mouse and a pad I don't really need to touch my actual keyboard. Much faster after I adjusted. It's poor man's pic related.
>>
>>61908763
Ah, alright. I guess my hunt continues for general purpose macros then. Thanks.
>>
>>61908678
I went through two G13s, before I said fuck it and bought an orbweaver. I'm now on my second orbweaver and I can't buy another razer product because they fucking suck so bad.

Everything from the bottom thumb button, down to the profile switches at the top sticking, to LED burnout on the key lighting was what made me switch. And the ergonomics are just so much worse on the G13. It's a flat plank, versus a cupped palm rest with curved keys on the Razer/Belkin

>>61908680
https://autohotkey.com/docs/scripts/

Check those out for a brain storm of what's possible.

Significantly impacts is kind of overstating. But shaving seconds even fractions of a second off of doing something that's under layers of windows bullshittery is a time saver.
>>
Why doesn't anyone make a little joystick you can attach under the spacebar? I didn't buy an expensive mechanical keyboard to use one of these pieces of shit.
>>
>>61908318
I used the predecessor of far right when I gamed on a 7" laptop. Primarily Diablo II.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.