[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they good guys or bad guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: amazon.jpg (851KB, 2632x1764px) Image search: [Google]
amazon.jpg
851KB, 2632x1764px
Are they good guys or bad guys?
>>
Social engineering
>>
>>61904815

In terms of what? To buy a book or to host shit?

NSA certainly has direct taps on all their encrypted and unencrypted traffic.
>>
>>61904815
The only guys
>>
>>61904815
They change your pricing based on where you live and your purchase history. I don't think that is ethical.
>>
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/889675644396867584

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/673885376742825984

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/880049704620494848
>>
>>61904908
>YFW AMAZON BUYS EVERYONE OR DRIVES THEM OUT OF BUSINESS
>REALIZE RETAIL MARGINS ARE SHIT AND THEY MAKE NEARLY ALL THEIR PROFIT OFF AWS
>STOP SELLING PHYSICAL GOODS OVERNIGHT
>CANT BUY THINGS ANYWHERE ELSE BECAUSE ALL AMAZON COMPETITION IS GONE
ENTIRE ECONOMY CRASHED AT WILL

SO THIS IS THE POWER OF BEZOS, A TRUE JAMES BOND SUPERVILLIAN
>>
>>61904815
>good guys or bad guys
>Americans believe the world is black and white like their movies
shiggy
>>
? They just are they exist to make money. They cant be good or bad and honestly I have no idea how I lived before with the internet and shit like amazon ebay. My mind has literally blacked out all memories of the before times.
>>
File: bezos.jpg (76KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
bezos.jpg
76KB, 240x320px
>>61904815
Submarine threat. Bigger than Google, Apple, Microsoft, etc.

>web services runs good portion of the internet
>growing line of hardware devices invading all areas of life
>knows what kind of panties you've been looking up

Yet everyone still thinks of them as a bookstore.
>>
They're literally the stereotypical evil monopoly that crushes small stores and vertically integrates until it invades every aspect of life. Yet liberals love it. It's pretty insane
>>
Prices down, service up. They're the good guys until they start reneging on those two items.
>>
>>61904815
I hate that they let chinks flood the marketplace with chink garbage
>>
Someone post the Bezos infograph - he took cia nigger money and owns Washington Post
>>
File: bezos then and now.jpg (298KB, 908x446px) Image search: [Google]
bezos then and now.jpg
298KB, 908x446px
>>
>>61906071
But it's not an evil monopoly. If Amazon tried to raise prices people would buy elsewhere. It's the kind of monopoly that is efficient even without regulation.

It can only become an evil monopoly if Amazon takes over the entire logistics market and thus control access to the consumer. (which, granted, they are trying to do)
>>
>>61906071
>evil monopoly
buying shit has never been cheaper or easier for me
i don't care if some hick loses his business because he couldn't compete, amazon is just better for the consumer.
>>
amazon literally has never been profitable
>>
>>61906463
Amazon has literally always been profitable, and using those profits to invest in itself. Classic capitalism, the kind you'd see in fucking cartoons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOX0_FUGM6k
>>
>>61904964
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>61906028
thriftbooks.com
a true bookstore.
>>
File: 1446515535418.png (312KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
1446515535418.png
312KB, 601x595px
>>61905094
holy shit
>>
>>61907219
its true bro
>>
>>61904853
EXPLain
>>
>>61904815
You really don't have any other option
>>
File: negative.png (98KB, 499x659px) Image search: [Google]
negative.png
98KB, 499x659px
Nothing fucking soothes my autism more than window shopping on Amazon. My wishlist is over 3000 items at this point.
>>
They're awful to work for. All the way from wageslavery to 6 figures. Bezos is probably the only one that actually enjoys it.
>>
They're big guys
>>
Did you know all you have to do to get certain items taken down is spout the word "fake" in the seller's feedback? Amazon automatically bars the seller from selling whatever it is until they verify that it's genuine (and a good question to ask is how this can be done if the item itself is a generic).

This is a good method if you want to kill your competition for a while.
>>
AWS certainly is some exciting technology. Kinda want to say good guys
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.