[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to get the sleek design of an iMac/windows surface

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Is there a way to get the sleek design of an iMac/windows surface pro with better value/power of a normal pc/self build
>>
>>61892255
How much power are you wanting, in terms of individual components?
>>
>>61892390
Just enough to play video games at max graphics and performance
>>
look into a hackintosh
>>
>>61892550
>fagintosh
>>
>>61892414
You're probably not going to find a perfect fit for what you want. You'd be better off doing something along the lines of a mini-itx build put out of sight, with very good cable management. With enough effort, it'll be just about as good as an all-in-one.
>>
>>61892550
You realize he wants to play games and not look up pictures of cocks all day long, right?
>>
>>61892661
Do you want to offer OP anything useful at all, rather than being what's essentially a child? All I'm doing is suggesting they try something that's similar to what they ask for.
>>61892719
On what actual grounds does using anything from Applel imply homosexuality? Also, there's no claim of gaming from it. All OP asks for is value/power, which itself could imply more than just games.
>>
File: osResearch.jpg (94KB, 440x459px) Image search: [Google]
osResearch.jpg
94KB, 440x459px
>>61892812
Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?
>>
>>61892834
You seem to be under the assumption that the personal life of the CEO of a company matters for the actual company.
Also, funny how a smaller subject group has a larger proportion of fags. That's just skewing the results. Also, it's from 2005, so that information is out of date, if it was even true in the first place.
>>
>>61892812
OP literally asked for an AIO, with "design" like Applel or MS to play his gaymes on, not your shitty hack OS.
>>
>>61892255
maybe
>>
>>61892255
>sleek
>power

pick one
could just go nuc and mount it on the back of a monitor, but then no power
>>
>>61892255
just buy a case that doesn't look like shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.