[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ meta thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 18

File: linuspam.jpg (53KB, 520x569px) Image search: [Google]
linuspam.jpg
53KB, 520x569px
"How many FF sperg out threads fit in one board" Edition

ITT We discuss the destiny of our beloved board. So, how do we fix /g/ anon?
>>
File: amd3.jpg (66KB, 568x612px) Image search: [Google]
amd3.jpg
66KB, 568x612px
get rid of the pooMD fags
>>
allow the animes again
>>
>>61884295
>how do we fix /g/
Nuke it. And other fake-news sites.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1KB, 165x57px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1KB, 165x57px
It's a pretty shit afternoon for /g/.
>>
>>61884295
/gg/ board when?
>>
File: IMG_20170810_192658.jpg (85KB, 1280x1276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170810_192658.jpg
85KB, 1280x1276px
OK seriously who is this chick? And why does everyone keep posting her???

And is it true there's a mega folder with her/his nudes? That's what i read on b
>>
>>61884295
/g/ should have a button to hide every general thread immediately or have board exclusively for generals
>>
bring back desktop threads
>>
all Hiromoot needs to do is ban everyone on /g/ who:
>cannot solve a system of differential equations
>are unable to read sheet music
>drive a car with an automatic transmission...
>or even worse; they ride the bus
>can't read sheet music
>unironically uses the object-oriented paradigm
>has listened to less than 2,000 albums
>home server has less than 8TB of storage
>can't play a musical instrument
>can't run a mile in under seven (7) minutes
>use the Windows operating system (any version/iteration except for maybe XP)
>>
Ban normalfags and anyone who complains about animeposting.
Ban consumer garbage or at least contain it into a single general.
Ban politic shit.
>>
>>61886903
>>drive a car with an automatic transmission...

why would i want to drive something that takes your concentration away from the road ? doing more things such as shifting makes things more dangerous.
>>
>>61887018
I honestly have no idea if this is bait or not. You can't seriously think that shit like automatic shifting and lane-assist INCREASE people's concentration, do you?
>>
ajiii lemayyoo
fugggg
ffirefox new upd00t suxxx dat sfw lawgoo
>>
>>61886585
We should abolish generals entirely.
PC building is a /v/ thing.
Private tracker obviously belong on /t/.
Self-promotion shit like mpv needs to be b& by mods.
Most of the other stuff is shit anyway.
Programming projects and stuff can have their own board honestly.(Or you go on one of the myriad of /prog/ boards on various other imageboards and leave it at that, just suggesting here)

Problem is, make filters with "general", "btfo", "finished" and you just deleted 95 % of the threads on this board. When atleast the generals are gone, there will grow some board culture and the shitposting /v/ crowd would slowly abandon this board.

I like to talk about cybersecurity, privacy, tech news and operating systems. I am sure, the majority of us comes here, because of that and not because of the boring same layout everytime we load the front page.
>>
>>61887338
/prog/ isn't a thing anymore. Good riddance. What the fuck is the point of having text-only subreddits on an IMAGEboard?
>>
>>61887338
Next to the generals, the corporate shilling on this board is also extremely annoying and contributes to a lack of board culture.
Although i can hardly blame the mods for not having control over this. It's hard enough to keep /pol/ in check.

>>61887386
First off, i said /prog/ on other sites, not 4chan.
It was my point that 4chan doesn't need one.
Second, /g/ has a very lively programming community and also an embedded code presentation feature. So the demand is clearly given.
Third, 4chan isn't purely an Imageboard, as seen with this post and others. The main reason to have a text-based subreddit on this site is mainly a certain board culture, reddit would not have.
>>
>>61887338
>cybersecurity, privacy, tech news and operating systems
Yes maybe yes no. Privacy and operating system concerns inevitably turn into a clash of opinions on this board.
Actual discussion about them would be alright, but I don't see that happening.
>Programming projects and stuff can have their own board honestly
They are not too bad since it's quite /g/ related and most of them are not too noisy.
>Self-promotion shit like mpv needs to be b& by mods
Yes please.
Those threads spawn absolutely zero discussion since they are infested by people that are too invested in their project.
Also, a daily general just for mpv or that 4chan distro is very redundant.
>>
File: has science gone too far.jpg (37KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
has science gone too far.jpg
37KB, 627x627px
ban generals

get a fucking irc channel you losers

make a thread when something interesting happens
>>
>>61887514
>shit image
>shit comment
>"cmon guys do something interesting!"
we're not here to entertain you, faggot.
>>
>>61884295
ban phoneposting, graphic card shilling, microsoft and apple "brand awareness" posting
captchas become easy programming questions
>>
>>61884295
"Technology" board
All we fucking post about are graphics cards and home computers.
Fuck this normalfag consumer bullshit.
>>
>>61884295
Ban "How do we fix [board]" posters
>>
File: freecandy.jpg (91KB, 417x325px) Image search: [Google]
freecandy.jpg
91KB, 417x325px
>>61887514
hi vc
>>
File: the fuck u say.jpg (4KB, 214x194px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck u say.jpg
4KB, 214x194px
>>61887533

eat shit loser nobody cares about what watch you wear or whatever gay anime crap you bought from china except for the small collective of like-minded autists

get an irc channel and stop taking up board space for the same boring shit day in and day out
>>
Simple:
Get rid of /pol/ posters
Make a /gg/ for generals, including hinges like guts and bst to get the shills gone too
Only questions about using tech, programming, etc on here. Other questions about electronics go to /diy/
>>
File: _.png (4KB, 221x32px) Image search: [Google]
_.png
4KB, 221x32px
just from shit on the front page
>>
>>61887594
>eat shit loser nobody cares about what watch you wear or whatever gay anime crap you bought from china except for the small collective of like-minded autists
if that were true, then there wouldn't be so many threads, and I wouldn't get so many (You)s. Isn't that right, faggot?

>so many threads to choose from
>open all the ones that trigger you
why not just kill yourself?
>>
/g/ is /a/ and /c/ but with routers
>>
How come you have to have 2 sets of filters, one for the main board and one for the catalog?
>>
If someone gets triggered by an anime reaction image enough to make a post about it, there's an high chance that he comes from reddit or other shit sites.
Banning these faggots on sight would be a good way to start fixing this board.
CPU/GPU threads would interesting if there were discussions about architectures and other technical stuff, but sadly they're filled with shitposting, brand loyalty retardness and baits. Those are /v/ threads, and should be banned.
Generals are basically subreddits, ban those too.
>>
I've been on /g/ for a few years, and I never used filters until recently.

The number of generals is starting to get out of hand.
It's actually at the point where the entire front page is nothing but generals, so all I see is collapsed threads that were hidden from filters.
>>
>>61887882
You do know that >anime website-posting is a meme, right ?
>>
>>61884295
Hide threads no stubs also hide reply You don't like.

Through hiding we can self censor our beloved /g/ and make it how we like it.
>>
>>61887882
>If someone gets triggered by an anime reaction image enough to make a post about it, there's an high chance that he comes from reddit or other shit sites.
there is literally no way of knowing this. This is pure speculation. The fact that you are treating your opinions as fact goes to show how stupid weebs can really be.

_you_ are the one who needs to leave /g/ and start lurking one of the shitty boards like /fit/ or /a/
>>
>>61887613
get on my level
>>
>>61888012
That does not change the board culture though.
If half the threads are generals, congratz on hiding them, the rest is still dull and the brunt of visitors contribute to the generals, leaving interesting threads in the dirt to die.
>>
>>61887990
>>61888024
Looks like I hit a nerve.
>>
>>61888141
>replies you just can't deal with
>"haha I totally triggered you XD"
not an argument.
>>
>>61886780
^
>>
>>61888112
I mostly hide spam/marketing (Bwave), surveys, though I sometimes do them first because I'm a hypocrite and obvious attention seeking.
>>
>>61884295
This:
>>61886970
+
Ban politics in tech threads, allow tech in politics threads.

Create generals for flaming so they don't cause buffer overflow in my browsers by literally coming in zerg numbers (AMD vs Intel flame general, browser flame general, OS wars reloaded, GNU flame general, etc).

Generals for different browsers and widely used software ( like there is one for mpv).

Unify /flt/ and /fglt/ in "posix-like thread" and be sure not to leave out haiku and other small OSes.
>>
>>61885447
i think some guy is using her image for a neural network or something
>>
>>61884353
Mental illness.

https://rbt.asia/g/search/filename/amd1.jpg/
https://rbt.asia/g/search/filename/amd2.jpg/
https://rbt.asia/g/search/filename/amd3.jpg/
https://rbt.asia/g/search/filename/amd1.png/
https://rbt.asia/g/search/filename/amdloo.png/
>>
>>61888160
There's nothing to argue about, you just outed yourselves as newfags, the bad kind of newfags, the ones that don't lurk and refuse to integrate.
Animeposting is part of the culture of this site, the fact that you get mad at anime pictures, usually unrelated to the content of the post, that you could just ignore says everything.
>>
Where the fuck are the mods?

>>61887621
>>61887714
>>61887762
>>61887820
>>61887839
>>61887875
>>61887904
>>61887920
>>61887953
>>61887980
>>61888061
>>61888270
>>61888383
>>
>>61886903
>>are unable to read sheet music
>>can't read sheet music
I know it's bait but still
>>
>>61888339
>There's nothing to argue about, you just outed yourselves as newfags, the bad kind of newfags, the ones that don't lurk and refuse to integrate.
I have been posting on 4chan since 2009 (still a newfag) fuckboy

>Animeposting is part of the culture of this site, the fact that you get mad at anime pictures, usually unrelated to the content of the post, that you could just ignore says everything.
where in my post did I say I hate anime? I just challenged your claim that everyone who dislikes anime must have come from reddit, since there is no way for you to know this.
>>
>>61887338
I don't want to go to /v/ for pc building, it's already hard enough to find solid, non-gaymen shit parts. I don't need /v/tards recommending motherboards coated in lbgt LEDS or telling me "you don't need more than 16gb of ram."
>>
>>61887793
kek
>>
>>61887882
>>61887882
>If someone gets triggered by an anime reaction image [...] Banning these faggots on sight
This (unless they're avatarfagging).
>CPU/GPU threads would [be] interesting
I tried to make a few, but they either get 1 reply or they devolve into AMDvsINTELvsNVIDIA. Why can't we have a discussion about the PRISM or the Alpha?
>Generals are basically subreddits
At least /dpt/ is containment for purists and FP shitposters
>>
>>61884295
>how do we fix /g/ anon?
Not allowing Microsoft to buy passes for their shill bots would bee a good start.
>>
>>61888615
can bots post on 4chan if they have a pass?
>>
>>61888461
It's an educated guess.
First, I said "reddit and other shit sites", not just reddit. Second, the majority of newfags nowaday comes from reddit, normal considering how big that site is. Reddit isn't like 4chan, it's logical to think that the newfags who come from the subreddits related to technology haven't be exposed much to anime and are more likely to get triggered by anime pictures.
>>
File: 1501805281636.gif (4KB, 650x220px) Image search: [Google]
1501805281636.gif
4KB, 650x220px
>>61888597
>At least /dpt/ is containment for purists and FP shitposters
they shitpost about fp yet mostly post c code
am i missing something ?
>>
>>61888056
>>61887613
I can recommend a particular website that caters to sensitive souls that can't handle uncensored discussion
>>
>>61887018
spoken like a true amerilard, kek!
>>
>>61886903
add
>uses non standard measurement units
to your list
>>
>>61888727
>uncensored
guess which site is community moderated and which site uses a secret team of janitors
>>
>>61886780
this unironically,
The dumb niggas looking for newest-meme distro plus the anime posters had their funtime there and didn't shit up other threads
>>
File: 1486629960488.jpg (39KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1486629960488.jpg
39KB, 500x456px
>>61886903
bait of the day
>>
What really needs to be done is /g/ should be split or removed entirely.
There should at least be a dedicated programming board rather than one or two threads on a board full of non-programmers. This is so that the discussion requiring a higher degree of literacy doesn't get mudded or bumped off the catalog prematurely because of the large userbase that couldn't contribute to it.
After that, you could split the remaining into something like cybersecurity / other, sysadmin / other, consumer / other, entertainment / other, and continue by applying another split like that to the other.
This will result in more focused and less noisy discussion boards. For example, the cybersecurity and consumer tech boards have some relevancy in terms of politics, but programming, sysadmin and entertainment simply don't. Only entertainment and consumer boards will bee concerned about gaming benchmarks. Only sysadmin, programming and cybersecurity care about Linux or bsd.

Also, other splits already present on this site include /a/ being split to /a/, /m/ (/c/, /cm/), (/h/, /e/, /d/), /jp/ and (/u/, /y/). /v/ is split into /v/, /vr/, /vg/ and /vp/. The range for discussion topics relating to technology are simply too diverse to fit under a single board peacefully.

The other option is to nuke the entire board and free the souls trapped in this hell.
>>
>>61887386
Fuck off.

>>61887468
>It was my point that 4chan doesn't need one.
Definitely needs it imo
>>
>>61889075
/g/ is a technology board, not programming.
>>
>>61884295
The following words should be word-swapped to Linus:
>Apple
>Iphone
>Samsung
>galaxy
>smartphone
>amd
>nvidia
>intel
>ubuntu
>macos
>osx
>ios
>windows
>arch
>linux
plus any other noun that gets used to often (like "threadripper" now)
>>
File: Brave shill.jpg (377KB, 1220x1846px) Image search: [Google]
Brave shill.jpg
377KB, 1220x1846px
>>61884295
Fucking ban the retard brave shill poster,he or they have been at it since 2016
>>
>>61889120
Did you read my post?

/g/ houses all the site's discussion on programming, but the rest of the board doesn't leave it much space to breathe.
The board even has code tags enabled because programming is a technology topic and is part of the board.
And, having a dedicated programming board and the rest of /g/ not being programming related is what I proposed.

>>61889180
>let's change the most common technology related words to something meaningless, it'll fix technology discussion
The problem you see is due to speed. To fix the issue you have with these terms needs the board to slow down.
>>
>>61889276
>To fix the issue you have with these terms needs the board to slow down.
yes true

also looked at your first post and wouldn't it be the best to separate hardware and software ?
>>
>>61886970
>>61888290
pretty much sums it up to be honest
>>
>>61885447
>filename
You keep using the same font. Stop trying to make yourself into a meme.

You do look like a cute chick, though. Too bad you have a dick. =/
>>
Remove generals, it's just reddit tier circlejerks.
>>
>>61889364
>wouldn't it be the best to separate hardware and software ?
It'd first seem so, but hardware includes everything from servers and ham radio to smartphones and gpus, and software includes everything from neural nets and research operating systems to smartphone apps and directx. Then there are numerous hardware platforms paired with important software, from Jolla to iPhone, or Talos systems for full foss computing and cuda software and hardware.
The uses for tools are a better separator than the tools itself.
>>
>>61888141
Man you're a fucking ultrafaggot. You're over there smirking because you got some (yous), but at the end of the day, you're going to sleep alone again at your mom's house, and one day you'll realize that everyone gave up on you long ago and you'll never, ever get any pussy from that girl from middle school that has a restraining order against you because you've stalked her for 20 years.
>>
>>61884295
The best way to fix /g/ would be to outright move all generals to their respective boards.

Watches belong on /fa/. Chink shit belongs on /biz/. Mechanical keyboards are the same type of useless, noisy circlejerk that headphone threads are. Desktop threads need their word filters updated.

CPU/GPU flamewars that have no discussion of architecture or performance other than video game framerates need to be moved to /v/. The same goes for most PC build threads where the machines are being built with games in mind (which is 99% of them).

If you haven't figured it out, basically none of the above are going to happen. Go to /diy/ if you actually want to talk about electrical engineering, embedded technology, CAD, and any of the other shit you thought you'd be able to discuss on this board. /g/ is a lost cause.
>>
>>61890142
Do not allow posts with AYYYYMD, Mac, smartphone, how do i "x" etc, count them as spam for timed intervals.

So someone posts "MUH MAC" thread. For 5 - 10 minutes, now now one else can make an OP with "MUH MAC" in it. It gets counted as spam.

So on the plus side, you can still post about "MUH MAC", but it also forcibly slows the board down without completely censoring it.
>>
File: ribbon_and_friends.png (255KB, 668x298px) Image search: [Google]
ribbon_and_friends.png
255KB, 668x298px
>>61886903
>>
File: DDtWyhKUAAAMHt8.jpg (79KB, 719x1182px) Image search: [Google]
DDtWyhKUAAAMHt8.jpg
79KB, 719x1182px
>>61884295
>>61885426
>>61887613
>>61888056
Are you guys still expecting guro threads or what?
>>
globally ban phoneposters from making new threads, too many easy IPs to shitpost with
>>
well at least I'm thankful this board isn't as lost as /o/ is
>>
ban /pol/tards
make "Soros" and "((()))" wordfilter to "ITTY BITTY BABY" and "HABEEB IT."

doesn't matter though. the board will be shit until they have a new janitor recruitment drive and we actually get one that isn't crossboarding.
>>
>>61890404
/o/ was a circle jerk to begin with
>>
>>61886903
I didn't knew Chad posted on /g/
>>
>>61890423
Not your safespace, you SJW faggot
>>
>>61890488
it's not /pol/'s playground either.
>>
>>61884295
When did Shills get so bad on here?

I knew it was happening, but jesus christ you can't have a sensible conversation anymore without someone being butt hurt that you're not talking about their precious company and instead talking about the competition in any form!
>>
Ban everyone who has e errors visited /a/ and get rid of the board
>>
>>61884295
>58 hidden threads
its time for you to realize that /g/ is not your board
back to /pol/ you faggot
>>
>>61890673
When people started whining about """shills"""
>>
>>61886903

>>61886903
>Cannot solve diff. equations

My nigga that's too easy. You gotta make it implicit diff. so we can root out the underage fags.
>>
>>61891826
a system of differential equations you fag, not just a single equation
>>
>>61890488
>goes to other board
>doesn't get acquainted with board culture
>posts his shitty memes from his containment board
>tries to push off-topic discussions from his main board
>mad when nobody likes him
my favorite kind of poster
>>
Ban frogposters.
>>
>>61887594
this
tech is becoming too mainstream and all these filthy plebians and their gaymin and their web dev crap and there windows crap is ass itchingly annoying
>>
>>61886903
sorry i dont care about sh(it)eet music
>>
>>61888634
echo "{$duh}"
>>
>>61891858
>What is MATLAB
Just make it a proof
>>
Looking at the different suggestions here, I think we can narrow it down to some solutions which would benefit most.
>Open cg/gg to condemn consumer ware or general generals
>Condemn shill threads
>Delete /sqt tier threads
Which would require
>Janitors doing their job for once

Personally, I don't think the anime vs frogs vs normie picture posters can be clearly resolved at this point, so we should just accept that.
>>
>>61886903
Fucking this, holy shit. The only issue is that testing all of these would be a huge hassle.
>>
>>61886903
>>has listened to less than 2,000 albums
>>home server has less than 8TB of storage
These two are brainlet-tier accomplishments but the rest are good.
>>
>>61886903
Paul is that you?
>>
>>61884295
Every time someone opens /g/ for the first time in a given month, they have to solve a simple, randomly-selected programming challenge which requires critical thinking skills.

I don't think everyone on /g/ needs to have triple majored in theoretical physics, math, and computer science to post here, but I really would like the /pol/ and /v/ invasion of tech illiterates to get gassed.
>>
would honestly prefer the 10 desktop threads we used to have to constant /pol/ drivel about the joos
>>
File: fukushima.jpg (27KB, 483x582px) Image search: [Google]
fukushima.jpg
27KB, 483x582px
Does chink moot get paid for letting shills advertise their products here?
>>
>>61886780
>>61886903
>>61886970
>>61887882
kys

>>61887542
>>61887550
>>61888615
>>61890423
>>61890673
these

anyway, as I've said before: create a consumer electronics board, and perhaps monetize the links to amazon or whatever. as people have said, the shilling is getting out of hand.
it's a good thing desktop threads aren't permitted anymore...
>>
We need to bring back /prog/
I need someone to tell me to read my daily SICP ;_;
>>
>>61887468
>The main reason to have a text-based subreddit on this site is mainly a certain board culture
dis gon b gud

>>61887610
>using tech
>programming
>not electronics
There'd be room for electronics here once you get the brandposters out. It almost sounds as if you want a board where people do other people's homework.

>>61888727
>sorting is censorship
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

>>61890038
>go to /diy/
Sadly, Making™ doesn't have much to do with technology or engineering. If only /diy/ could deport that shit to /fa/.

>>61893799
>>>/christian/
>>
>>61893799
nobody misses that shithole, especially after starting this (((meme)))
>>
File: 1502566165695.png (200KB, 460x560px) Image search: [Google]
1502566165695.png
200KB, 460x560px
How about a /gg/ board for tech generals, kind of like /vg/
We basically have 10-15 generals up at all times, like spg, ntr, dpt, wt, fglt, etc.
Moving all those generals to a different board will:
1. Allow more generals on that board, so people can discuss a larger amount of topics in detail
2. Free up this board from all the generals and allow for more thought provoking and interesting threads here, instead of 25 Firefox threads, 13 Nvidia vs amd threads, etc

Also please add a global rule, or at least add a line in the sticky, that clarifies this is indeed an anime website and there's nothing wrong with posting anime.
>>
File: ptg autism.jpg (129KB, 900x556px) Image search: [Google]
ptg autism.jpg
129KB, 900x556px
>>61884295
Don't forget /SekritTorrentKlubGeneral/, 90% of the thread is discussion about chink anime trackers, other 10% is people shilling proprietary μTorrent®
>>
You can't fix /g/ unless you start arbitrarily decide what is technolo/g/y and what isn't.
>>
>>61894517
>2. Free up this board from all the generals and allow for more thought provoking and interesting threads here, instead of 25 Firefox threads, 13 Nvidia vs amd threads, etc
How's that gonna work? It would seem to allow for more shill threads. People whose job it is to shill aren't going away unless they're forced away.
>>
File: 1502550340365.jpg (28KB, 410x461px) Image search: [Google]
1502550340365.jpg
28KB, 410x461px
>>61895948
By creating a board dedicated to generals, mods could more proactively ban generals and repeated content from this board.
>>
>>61895993
>could
≠ would, but it's worth a try. Then, who manages the generals?
>>
>>61889994
Nice argument, normalfag. You sure showed me.
>>
>>61895948
>allow for more thought provoking and interesting threads here
Do these even exist anymore?
>>
>>61884295
Tell /nrg/ to fuck off to >>>/t/.
>>
>Get rid of the generals
>more 'should i use X' threads show up
>>
>>61888802
This.
Ban everyone who uses Imperial system.
>>
>>61884295
ban all browser, os, cpu and gpu threads
>>
>>61886903
>drive a car with an automatic transmission
This triggers the amerikek
>>
>>61884295
I currently have 50 filtered, and 10 hidden threads. R8 me.
>>
Why the fuck are meta threads always so bitchy? We have "how do we fix /g/?" threads all the fucking time now. There's some things I personally don't like about the board sure, but honestly /g/ is one of the best boards on this entire site. There's probably too many generals and shitposting exists, but the latter is just the nature of the beast. You're never going to get rid of it and, let's be honest, you don't really mind it all that much or you wouldn't be here at all.

But yeah, /g/ is mostly fine and fuck you whiny faggots for meta bitching as much as you have been lately.
>>
>>61902845
Its full of people who read funny copypasta of previous /g/ and romanticize it.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.