[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I'm the best smartphone released in 2016, say something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: moto-z-play.jpg (133KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moto-z-play.jpg
133KB, 1080x1080px
Hi, I'm the best smartphone released in 2016, say something nice about me
>>
>>61878649
Slick black
>>
>>61878649
Ever been so lackluster people had to strap stuff to your back to make up for your flaws? Yeah.
>>
>>61878649
god why have moto phones gone to such shit
they started adding expensive and unnecessary modular accessories
the design of their phones went from simplistic to ugly
and they don't even improve the issues people have had with their phones for years, the camera
and even then they have the nerve to release a flagship phone with a plastic screen and market it as """""shatterproof"""""
>>
lol proprietary modular ecosystem
lol no headphone jack
>>
>>61878724
Z Play has a headphone jack
>>
>>61878721
The Z was just a marketing gimmic. The G4 is really nice desu
>>
>>61878703
which flaws?
>inb4 snap 625
sorry i don't have a small penis and the need to compensate it with 10 cores at 4ghz

>>61878721
Moto Z phones are alright, the new Gs are complete and absolute trash tho, the G5 plus feels as cheap as the past designs

also, you HAVE to ditch glass to make a phone screen shatterproof
>>
File: blackberry_keyone_1.jpg (467KB, 3000x1674px) Image search: [Google]
blackberry_keyone_1.jpg
467KB, 3000x1674px
>>61878649
Out of my way faggot
>>
File: lg-v20.jpg (565KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lg-v20.jpg
565KB, 1600x1200px
>>61878649
Pardon?
>shite camera
>gimmick back covers
>poor dac
>tiny buttons on a phone its size
>lost the comfy design of past motorolas
>"b-but muh battery life, look how much longer i can avoid general eye contact in the general public"
>>
I miss the old Moto G 2013. We need something like this for 2017/18
>>
>>61879386
Life's Good? More like Looped Goods
>>
no keybaord.

I doubt the battery is swappable.

does it even have an sd card slot for expansion?

tell me it at least has a headphone jack for fuck sake.
>>
oh and before i forget it doesnt even have a fucking keyboard mod.
>>
>>61878649
5 INCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>61878649
>>>/g/csg
>>
>>61879373
>he expects people to fall for his shit bait
Don't feel down pal
Here's a (you)
>>
>>61879386
Couldn't hear you
My phone still hasn't died
>>
>>61879455
There's >>61879349 if you don't want a modumeme but a keyboard
It doesn't have a replaceable battery but it has a battery pack you can stick to the back
Yes
And yes
>>
>>61878649
>not the Samshill Galaxy S8
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.